BUDGET POLICE CAR CHALLENGE (deadline 1st October)

Awesome!!! Thank you :slight_smile:

THE FIRST CHALLENGE VIDEO IS NOW PROCESSING!!!
Please be patient. The video is almost 1 hour long, so knowing YouTube it will take about 4-5 decades to upload. I wasn’t prepared to have so many entries lol!

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliments! I didnt expect my car to perform this well, but this was my original plan all along. Enough space for anything you need

Thanks for the review and the shoutout! The thick metal hinges on my car are in place because this body comes with hinges in those exact spots which are always in the default red paint color and they cannot be removed or repainted. I didn’t know that when I chose the body, and only found out when the car was otherwise finished already. So because the car is black I had to come up with a solution, and so I decided to cover them up with these plated hinges.

3 Likes

Hey, I’ll gladly take that 9 for the Ishu Arrada. Sad to see the cage-work didn’t show up (I don’t even know what mod it was from), but the rest showed up.

The model format I used is more typical for most challenges here, so I used a standard one I use when joining challenges. First letter of every word of the challenge, then a dash, then my username.

1 Like

When are the next results for the challenge coming in? Im just curious, because its been a while since the first video.

Ummm… Remind me tommorow. I guess I’m just a little overwhelmed by just how many entered, I was literally only expecting 3 or 4 lol

3 Likes

I’m gonna prepare the video now. Should be out before 7 o’clock

sorry guys video probably won’t be out today. I’m getting like 2 seconds per frame or something it’s a utter joke

2 Likes

IT’S FIXED!!! Video tommorow.

2 Likes

Part 2 Part 1. Part 2 part 2 to come shortly (it’s processing the video). Part 2 part 2 part 2 and part 3 comes tommorow

4 Likes
4 Likes

Alright good note for the officers, just use the ejector seat when there is a car ahead of you lmao

2 Likes

Sorry, but part 2 part 2 part 2 and part 3 is pushed back to next week. My Mum had a stressful day today and I just want to spend some time with her. It’s next week because I’m going away for a while after. Apologies and hope you understand.

4 Likes

Haha… glad you liked it… Just watch the rocks on the offroad course… lol

2 Likes

Next video coming soon right? Just a reminder

I’ve just been struggling with some personal issues. Just wait till I’m up for it please. I probably shouldn’t have done this challenge, but I’m glad people enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Take your time.

I will say I really enjoy your presentation style, even if you record the TV.

1 Like

Hope you are ok, if it really isnt going well just call it off.

1 Like