Building a Car from Engine to Completion

Here is a video of us building a car from Engine to Completion, enjoy!

Read

This has got to be the most impressive dev work I’ve seen all year.

Guys, like I already commented on youtube, completelly fantastic work. This game is a car-nut/enthusiast dream come true.

Simply can’t wait to play it! :mrgreen:

More than suitably impressed here. Seeing someone be able to design a hatch in less than ten minutes gives me a lot of confidence about being able to pick up and play this.

Nice,it seems to be ready for release as a demo. :laughing:

Yeah, the truth is: I would already spend hours and hours and hours building models just with this.

And looks like you guys are really doing things in a faster pace latelly.

how far away are you guys from another beta/alpha test or the demo ?

Looks good! I want to be in beta too!

Wait…I AM in beta already…

haha very funny

[quote=“diegorborges”]Yeah, the truth is: I would already spend hours and hours and hours building models just with this.

And looks like you guys are really doing things in a faster pace latelly.[/quote]

same here!
Looks like you are really getting along

oh, and obligatory: BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA! BETA!

Ahaha, not quite, see the fact that most of the stats are still missing from the car :mrgreen:

some impressive progress.
i’m guessing once all the basic features are in, you can spend more time doing content.

Great work guys :smiley:

This should really get people interested in the game :slight_smile:

Interested? I’m already starving for it! That’s some epic work. From car nuts to car nuts, thats how it must be done! I’m not excited this way since Detroit… or the first Gran Turismo…

And I’m spreading the word thru my car nut friends about it!

That was totally awesome!! :smiley: I believe my excitment for this surpasses even that for Mass Effect 3 :smiley:

Shut up and take my money!

As usual…BLOODY EXCELLENT! :smiley:

Looks absaloutely fantastic guys! loved all the many options for each part of the car. Just a quick question though, will we be able to choose metric/imperial for each settings? (IE bhp and lbft, but mm and kg?)

Incredible work! You have to get commercial attention once this is finished!

Of course!