Car Replicas

That 95 is lovely, looks exactly as sad as that generation Fiesta did IRL…

5 Likes
HELLO
daihatsu

1988 Daihatsu Charade

close enough
8 Likes

Porsche 911 RSR

Rear view

Family photo

22 Likes

Corvette C7.R

I’ve got a bunch more to share like interior shots, but post limit so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

8 Likes

2021 Harbinger P95 - Heavy inspiration from Volkswagen Arteon

6 Likes

Mitsubishi Evo 10 and Evo 8 with a front end conversion from a 9

10 Likes

MItsubishi Lancer Evolution 8.5 (VIII front, IX rear)

9 Likes

Honda S2000

11 Likes

My attempt at recreating 1984 Zastava 128, also known as Yugo Skala 65.
It has inline 4 1.3L engine (that was bigger one, smaller one was 1.1L), 65hp and top speed of 144km/h.
Engine, suspension and body was created by referencing original specifications of the car.

It is called in-game as Sastava 128 (Tugo Pokal 65) because there is Sastava imaginary badges on Steam Workshop, so I went with the flow and named the car after the badge. lol

I would show the performance in BeamNG, though unfortunately I have some problems with exporting due to last update to Beam NG.

If anyone feels interested in creating interior for this car, let me know. I can’t get the hang of interior placement and it drives me crazy. Also if there is any thread on interiors with tips and tricks, please do point me there. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello, this is my firts post so … My name is Jaume (James in English) and I’m from Spain, my english is so bad lol. Anyway, this is the Rottser Servathan GTX, it have an 2.0 liter 4L engine and 320hp with 350Nm if torque, I’m based on a classic Japanese car. I hope you like it!

Cheers, Jaume.

2 Likes

Uh, hate to break it but you posted this on the wrong thread. This thread is about real car replica in Automation., not cars bsaed on real car.

4 Likes

I have here a Mercedes, at first I went for an early 2000s E Class. but I wasn’t happy with the back so I modeled the back a little more after a 10s C Class, Then gave the car an AMG style touch up, I also have a 4 door version not pictured here. I didn’t go completely on spec for the engine, I opted for a 5.5L aluminum V8 which produces a healthy 400hp. So its sort of a replica with a slight twist from the original.

7 Likes

Could pass as a CLK from this angle

5 Likes

Tried to do a replica of my father’s daily driver (1989 300E)

3 Likes

That’s actually close enough given that the proportions and general features of the basic body you used are actually better suited to making a replica of a Peugeot 405 or a BMW E36 3-series of the same era. Then again, considering that the 1982 190E-esque body has an engine bay that is too short for the purpose of making a W124 replica (especially one powered by an accurately sized six-cylinder engine), your choice of body shape seems wholly justified.

The 190 body also has a wheelbase that’s too short. (Speaking of that, something I would want is a coupé version of the 190 body)

Also, maybe this body is unlocked a bit late? It made a decent W124 (1985), but I could also see it as a basis for a pretty good Saab 9000 (also 1985).

As it turns out, there’s a good reason why the unlock year for this body set was set to 1988 - it’s two years before the launch of the E36 (in 1990) and three years before the introduction of the 106 (in 1991). The smaller bodies in this set (wheelbase <2.5m) are a great choice for a 106/306 replica and the second-largest one (wheelbase ~2.6m) is very close to E36 dimensions, as I have previously stated - so I’d be happy if the unlock year for these bodies was left as-is.

1 Like

2010 SMC Territory - replica of the 2010 GMC Terrain

6 Likes

An attempt at remaking the iconic Volvo 245 wagon. LS swap kit not included.

9 Likes

How do you say Triggered in @Knugcab, hahaha! :crazy_face::thinking::wink:

1 Like