1999 TVR Cerbera Speed 12

24 Likes

Mercedes W123

17 Likes

Mercedes 190E

9 Likes

Rover R8 (200/400 Series)

11 Likes

Both the 190E and Rover replicas looks very accurate IMO.

1 Like

I wanted to make a copy of the Bugatti Veyron based on the 05’ Baguetti (UPDATED) mod, but it stayed in version 4.24, which I can no longer return to.

Low effort replica. 1998 Ford Transit Tourneo. Lol, forgot the wipers, I see now, as I said, low effort. :smiley:

3 Likes

Audi A4 B5 2.4l V6

3 Likes

bro these are all so good

Ford Focus Second generation.

3 Likes

Morris Minor 1000.

5 Likes

anyone up for some Steve McQueen?

7 Likes

Tried to somewhat make a Volvo S70.

2 Likes

Swedish hypercar Koenigsegg Jesco.
While modeling it, I set a record for fixtures, with a total count of 330 parts.
I released several variants while the game was being updated. A 6x6 version without the interior and with a more precise engine.
Also, there is remainded a weird problem in the game that makes it impossible to paint all the fixtures following the example of the car. Probably then, after the next patch release this problem will be corrected. I did one paint run and the car ended up staying red color.
Enjoy!

More pictures

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EvxzpaCR3J4UDUlBRH-eozGdEWnV-ReQ?usp=sharing

4 Likes

Probably your best work this far, it’s very obvious how you have made an improvement in your skills lately, nice work.

4 Likes

Nothing less or more, just my old C4 Corvette replica.

8 Likes

I forgot I made this Replica of a 1971 IKA/Renault Torino

Real car for comparison:

9 Likes

2005 Suzuki Jimny 1.5 DDiS

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

This isn’t so much a replica, more an inspired car-my vision of what the Carrera GT should have been

9 Likes