CCC 3 - Off Season - [SIDE QUEST]

Weird. You can try to export the .engine file otherwise and i’ll put it in a car for you.

Last day to enter!

USER LAYOUT ASPIRATION POWER DRIVER COUNTRY AGRESSION LIVERY
1 DoubleTrouble I4 Turbo 339 Chad Chaddington Chad 80% Chad
2 PitM0N I6 Turbo 334 Azamat Bagatov Armenia 80% Wallygi
3 LS Swapped RX7 I4 Turbo 323 Lou Botam E. USA 70% Binley
4 Flingang I5 NA 315 Five Brats Gang Brazil 70% Benisoil
5 KamikazeF0X I5 NA 313 Enki Gilbert France 70% RT Solvalou
6 Djadania I4 NA 310 60% BetterDeals
7 SoulPheonix I4 NA 309 Bekre Pál Hungary 60% Cyberpunk
8 Hyperboloid I5 NA 308 Wrex Karz USA 80% HollyMatches
9 Vento I4 NA 306 Étang le Juge France 80% Genshin
10 Shimmel I5 NA 295 Carlos Piattini Italy 80% Hyone
11 ErenWithPizza I5 Turbo 292 Eren World 80% Subway
12 Laci I6 NA 287 Xurshid Uzbekistan 70% Nasa
13 KenShiro V6 Turbo 262 KenShiro World 80% Yotsuba
14 Shimmel V16 NA 259 Condition Abingdon UK 80% Wii16
15 TDH_YOGI V8 NA 216 Dale Earnhardt USA 80% Castrol
16 mart1n2005 I6 NA 205 Chuck Racington Canada 60% Guccigang
17 PitM0N V16 Turbo 182 Sweet Sixt’ Een Albania 60% Candy
18 KamikazeF0X V16 Turbo 158 Marceline Bond France 70% Beater Red

The current entry list, if anyone wants it.

1 Like

Oh god I almost forgot about this :skull:

2 Likes

Entries closed! If you have proof of an engine but have been unable to submit it before the deadline, then i will consider still allowing it. I will upload the full entry list later.

The entry list for the CCC! Ive kept a definite spot for @Soviet_Russia and one for @lotto77 since i know they both had a lot of interest in joining or already had an engine.
Oh yeah, if your livery is yellow that means that i’m yet to make it but will.

4 Likes

half of my username is missing

Elizipeazie

1 Like

Oops, sorry about that lmfao
I just always call you Elizipea to shorten it

2 Likes

The rankings is just a descending order of horsepower

1 Like

Not a ranking yet just the entry list

1 Like

oh i thought this was the results of the first race LOL I was wondering why there wasn’t a video :sweat:

3 Likes

looks like v16 might not have been the best option :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s the best option in my heart (especially when/if we do reverse quali once)

1 Like

ooh what is reverse quali, is that last place is pole position?

2 Likes

For one race, if i can figure out how to do that yeah essentially.

1 Like

Ok, i have a plan.
I will make the bottom 5 in total power output do a few laps around a track. The slowest 3 in average laptime will be eliminated. I think.
I will make it as little RNG dependent as possible.
So that would be @KamikazeF0X @PiTM0N @mart1n2005 @happyfireballman and TDHYogi
(so essentially only 1 will be on the chopping block because the V16s stand no chance)

This will keep 22 cars left, which will be easier to run and will allow just 1 class to run on all tracks.

3 Likes

Results are in for the 3 laps around spa…

Marceline Bond (@KamikazeF0X) is out with her quad turbo V16. The average laptime over 3 laps was 2:52.4.

“I could barely get off the line! I pressed the throttle but it took about 4 seconds every time I pressed it to actually do anything! Seriously!”

Sweet Sixt’Een (@PiTM0N) is out with their quad turbo V16. The average laptime was 2:47.2.

“The engine seems to run on 2 cylinders half the time, it barely revs! It felt nice on the straight though, when it gets going it goes well.”

Dale Earnhardt (TDH_YOGI) is out with his NA V8. The average laptime was 2:46.9.

“This thing is really missing the torque of a NASCAR. When you are at the top RPM it goes real fast, but anything under seems to barely work. I guess I need to work on my turning right as well, though.”

NOTE: This wasn’t worth a video because it’s just 1 car driving circles for 10 minutes.

6 Likes

Exporting done… Time to get to the fun part.
(ignore car names, you wont see them anyways)

1 Like

Interesting that despite Dale’s more powerful engine, he was 5 seconds slower than Gangster Spongebob. I wonder if it’s a difference in torque, or perhaps power curve.

1 Like

Most likely a mix of both. Spongebob has one of the best power curves and (im quite sure) the best weight. Most likely makes up for the power.
Note that Earnhardt has one of the worst power curve to top power ratios.
Most likely a lot of things caused that big of a gap. Which is weird since I just did a quick test race to find out if everything works as intended, and the gap between 1st and 22nd over 1 lap was about 5 seconds or something like that.

I completely forgot to say, but i recorded round 1 yesterday. I hope to bring it out tomorrow, but no guarantees. If i dont im aiming for tuesday.

2 Likes