CCC 3 - Off Season - [SIDE QUEST]

So i’m the only V16 remaining :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Ok, video tomorrow. Apologies for the delay, but I really don’t feel well. Most is done, I just cant focus though.

1 Like

And she’s out! Sorry for the slight delay.

Results (Spoilers!)

6 Likes

Damn, my car was last place for some reason, and I guess I’ve lost my gamble. Well, I will have no chances of winning the championship anymore, but that’s okay, I’ll stay around to see the next race, and hopefully not be last place this time. Good game!

1 Like

Don’t worry, you got really unlucky that time. Easily the worst result you got in the races i ran.

1 Like

Yeah… I mean, that’s okay, I’m usually unlucky, and this is not my first time. Now, the only thing I need to be even more unlucky is a lightning bolt striking my head. Lol

1 Like

Round 2’s out!

Results

2 Likes

why did Chad get the marker for Pole Position ehen Schrant got that one again?

2 Likes

That’s for fastest lap.

2 Likes

cannot even claim double-pole street cred :frowning:

2 Likes

poor Schrant!

1 Like

Good game, everyone! I guess I didn’t have a chance anyway, well done everyone!

Also, poor Schrant, feels bad for him…

2 Likes

Hey, who said that its over? Theres gonna be like what… 4 more rounds?

1 Like

Oh wait, is this gonna have 4 more rounds? Then I might have a chance to go a bit better. Sorry, I didn’t pay enough attention before.

2 Likes

Round 3 and 4 recorded with whoever was at the live stream in the discord! It’ll be edited and posted soon.
Lets say that it was hilarious.

Also, a shot from our non-championship cound with random quali.

3 Likes

Djadania, depending on when you record I’m open to helping you commentate.

1 Like

Well the next recording sessions will probably be this weekend in the discord, so if you wanna join them it’ll be there.

Alright. I have paintball on Saturday, and church on Sunday, so it’s 50/50 whether I can join or not.

1 Like

Double whammy!

Results R3

Results R4

3 Likes

What time EST are you recording tomorrow?

1 Like