Cool Wall 5: High Proof [DONE]

1983 Tarske C22

A light german sports car

4 Likes

The 2005 OXXRON Artillery GT, one of the V6 Muscle cars of all time, now for sale

asking around $15000, make an offer

5 Likes

CHALLENGE UPDATE

There’s a bit over 31 hours left before the deadline. I have received both cars and ads from

@abg7
@Hilbert
@Aruna and @benjamintamilia
@doot
@Knugcab
@mart1n2005
@GassTiresandOil
@Ch_Flash
@Happyhungryhippo
@Ludvig
@xsneakyxsimx
@vouge
@Danicoptero
@quiz
@karhgath ;

I have also received a .car file but no ad from @DrDoomD1scord.

As far as I have seen, all cars submitted are legal - that is, they do not break any hard rules.

5 Likes

How many wall updates before closing? My entry depends on that.

HEADS UP

Seeing how the deadline is now very close by, if you haven’t used up your cool wall submissions by now you may simply DM me and I will tell you the cars’ position. The Cool Wall will be updated on a visual level after closing.

1 Like

1986 Wells Sidewinder

Much more civilized than before, riding on an all new rwd platform, premium interior, and gone is the 3.0 turbo and in its place a much more tame and reliably smooth 2.7L i6.

A nod to the past

I have a mint 1986 Wells Sidewinder for sale. Not in a hurry to sell either, Im just testing the waters.
Make me an offer.

7 Likes

Fair enough. Your end product is at least cohesive visually, so it should pass.

I’m also in a place where the engineering’s done, and I just have to finish the looks; I hope I didn’t over-complicate things trying to do a custom light setup. I’ll be really rushing right up to the deadline…

Oryu Destriero for sale

• Two seats
  • 4.0L V8 with 320bhp
  • Six speed manual
  • RWD with LSD
  • I have a yellow one and a burgundy one, but I’m not selling both

$11,100 or best offer

3 Likes

1972 Joliette Duchesse

$12,400 for a piece of French history

Currently in transit from France, all original car from the highly renowned brand at a time where they tried to get some more downmarket customers. You will not find another Joliette for such a low price.

This a light car weighing only a bout a ton with an aluminum overhead cam I6 making 144 hp. It’s also a 2+2 with a decently large trunk. The Duchesse was marketed more as a grand tourer than a sportscar but it’s quite sporty for its time.

12 Likes

The 1969 Carrol Shieldtail

A Racecar for the Streets.

A High Speed Tire Tearin’ Machine. With a 2v 4.5L DOHC V8 Motor originally made by Ragnarock but later tuned by Carrol, This variant of the Shieldtail has Side exhausts, Whitewalls, and an exposed Chrome air intake. The Carrol tuned engine makes 307 hp and 241 lb-ft of torque and is attached to a 5 speed gearbox. Strictly a 2 seater, The Shieldtail has a removable Hardtop and a fun factor which is through the roof.

10 Likes

1969 Mayster Triumf 2.0 Coupe

Lightweight Archanan sportscar with roots in the 1960s.

You have probably seen it (or its roadster cousin) before: CSR149: Take Me Away (Complete) - #82 by AndiD

7 Likes
12 Likes

It was inevitable that someone would send in a mid-engined classic supercar after seeing my submission for the first time, and the Edgewater Daytona is exactly that - but I know this car from its appearance in several other forum challenges here, so it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise for me to find it here.

bold of you to assume that I wasn’t one step ahead of you

3 Likes

Y’all get along now :hammer:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Introducing the 2007 Rhania Hunter:

An exciting off road vehicle that won’t break on you or your wallet!

4 Likes

Presenting the 1975 Eclair. A reliable four pot (that may or may nor come from a van) up front, driving the rear wheels through a 5-speed manual gearbox. Modest all season tires and light weight make for a fun, throwable car and the liftback means you can pretend its practical!

2 Likes

Got photo mode fixed, which means I have a proper ad now!

Gallery

7 Likes

That’s some strong competition right there.

2 Likes