Cop-Show Car Supply (CSCS)1 - NOTRUF 110 - Einsatz für die Autobahnpolizei, Staffel 3 (DONE)

Still it seems like you have missed Ludvig’s question - should we send in the cars unmarked, in police livery, or is it depending on the character we’re making the car for? If livery is needed, is there any template what Hetvesian police livery should look like?

It will be unmarked - unless its for Cpt. Schneider, who also wears uniform.
The livery is up to you - what I saw in the abandoned challenge was alright so far.

2 Likes

One more thing: tires must be radial, but not semi-slick (the film crew isn’t looking for race cars, after all), nor will other race parts (intake/exhaust) be permitted.

And do our clients prefer automatic to manual transmissions, or vice versa? Anyway, using a body molding fixture to simulate a dent is an inspired move from you, and one that makes a lot of sense considering the series’ lore.

1 Like

Well, I thought that´s common sense not to use race parts and semislicks in a more or less standard sedan like a 328i or A4.

2 Likes

There is no preference for a specific gearbox, however the cars used in Seasons 1 and 2 were all manual, and they were preferred among performance sedans. But a well-geared modern automatic would not be rejected since it makes some stunts easier, like the driver climbing out of a sunroof or shooting while driving.

1 Like

Are the cars they use also their personal cars when off duty?

1 Like

That´s difficult to answer, but:

• In general, a police officer does not use his car from the department privately, unless he is on undercover mission.
  • In the show, Batimus and Walkowski work so much overtime, that they often take their car home. But it is never “their” car.
1 Like

Since there is not much activity, some inspirations might be welcomened:

Regular sedans:

Volkswagen Passat, Renault Laguna, Audi A4, BMW 328i E36, Mercedes-Benz C180 W202, Alfa Romeo 155 Q4, Ford Mondeo, Opel Vectra

More upmarket sedans, but not unrealistic since they were used, mostly in rather base-spec configurations:

BMW 528i, BMW 730i, Mercedes-Benz E230, Chrysler Vision, Opel Omega

Two-doors
BMW 850i, Mercedes-Benz CLK 320, Ford Probe, Opel Calibra, Peugeot 406

SUVs - These are mostly newer than 1996, but in Automationverse some brand new ´96 ones could be a wildcard choice.
BMW X5 4.4i, Lexus RX300, Mercedes-Benz ML320, Jeep Cherokee

2 Likes

In addition, I imagine many of us have an idea of what a unmarked cruiser (used to) look like in our respective countries. The greyscale colors, heavy tint, extra antennas, inset strobes, being the same model as the marked ones. May not apply here though, especially if one started driving after 90s cars were phased out…

Pancake, I wanted to create a car for Dietrich Bonme, but he is already gone…

I guess Bernd Schneider has a similar taste. This is what Schneider recieved from his predecessor:

2 Likes

Quality spam must be + 5 anywhere, or it is high limit?

Quality is Not techpool. Techpool is Default 5. For the quality, you have free choice. But keep in mind the government isn’t paying that much, so use the quality wisely

I present to your attention the Capella Notirius variant Police Interceptor!
Equipped by special request for Interception needs, this variant gets 242 underhood horses instead of the regular civilian version at 140. This allows you to quickly surround any type of intruders, because for 1993 this was a top-of-the-line solution!

The car was built initially thought out without looking back copyring to the standards of mechanical engineering of those times.
That is the widest tires at 205 millimeters in chess order, that and the understated sprung mass on the A – levers.

The automobile has its own manner of control, which, however, is propertierly to technique of that time, so it requires a mandatory course of counter-accident passaging, taking into account a multiplicity of factors and experience of extreme driving. But in general, the car does not require special attitude because the front drive allows to control the machine easier. It is a stereotype, though. FWD is also insidious and expects from the driver knowledge of sensitive piloting.

Record NB GP: 02:46:00 with square management and restricted handling.

Notirius is superbly cheap.

This configuration is excellently redoing in police departments for care of cars, and therefore is initially ready for face-to-face collisions. Carcas, which was founded on heavy duty frame, in conjunction with advanced passive safeness, allows feels yourself in peace in oncoming crash test up to 80 km/h.

The huge grille gives air in the right quantity, but it leads to what Notirius getting flooded quickly, and raises points for more capricious winter care.

The motor graph does not smoke, and as a pleasant bonus, allows you to ride on small throttle at lowest RPMs.

Specifications
  • Capella Notirius Interceptor Police Variant 1996 Year
  • V6 Boxer
  • Volume: 1895 cc or 116 cubic inches
  • Max speed 220 km/h
  • Reliability: slightly above average
  • FWD
  • Techpool: not intruded
  • Quality Spam: anywhere neutral position
  • Downforce: Even take-off.
  • Manual 6 Gear
  • Acceleration: 7 seconds.
  • Mass: 1596 kg or 3519 lbs.
  • Inspiration: you already must have guessed by this moment.
Gallery

File sharing and storage made simple
capella_notirius_interceptor

1 Like

November 03, 1995

Stunt coordinator Johannes Hermann seems desperated. When they were trying to plan the stunts for the season 3 episodes, all they had was another trashed Baumhauer they damaged earlier in season 2 that could barely drive and a Primus Merit 300T wagon that was rented for the filming.

In short:
I have one full submission from @kalan and an ad from @conan, and I have seen a car from @Knugcab that seems to be ready for a submission.

Not much surprising is the fact, that having the deadline ending on sunday does not work well with the lack of entrants. I have only two alternatives:

1. Extending the deadline
2. Shutting down the challenge

Of course, I prefer the first. How much time do you need to come up with one or more cars?
Is there anything I can do to encourage you to take part? Rules are closed but maybe we can make this more interessing for you or I can answer some questions that came up in the meantime.

2 Likes

I vote for an extension of the deadline.

1. For being allowed to make four cars, the deadline was a bit tight. Yes, I know that it was ALLOWED, not REQUIRED, but I guess the people actually making cars for this are trying to cram in as many as possible, which takes time. At least that’s what I am doing.

2. From what I can see on Discord, the focus on the Le Mans challenge is very strong now in this community, kind of putting most other challenges on idle, I guess.

2 Likes

Exactly. I’d love to join but there’s just a lot of things going on currently. The LM challenge has stolen a lot of people’s time.

guh
Saberin Motori
Soaura 2200 ST

Personality. A trait that many cars nowadays no longer have. Soaura is different. Business in the back. Turbocharged, 240 horsepower, a 7000 RPM screamer.

Whether you’ve got 19-year-old hooligans in Ilarises, the inattentive grandmother losing her pedal control, or a life-or-death chase with a dangerous criminal, the Soaura 2200 ST will serve you well while you have full control and full speed. Turn heads. Turn criminals in to detainees at 260km/h.

4 Likes

The deadline has been expanded by a week.

5 Likes

The TIO Eagle

The high speed GT of the 90s.

The GT12 is the flagship Eagle trim, a high speed monster in a luxurious and unassuming package.

Specifications

12 Cylinders

291hp

8800 RPM

5 Speed Manual

RWD

4 Seats

240 KPH

6 Likes