Cop-Show Car Supply (CSCS)1 - NOTRUF 110 - Einsatz für die Autobahnpolizei, Staffel 3 (DONE)

The deadline has been expanded by a week.

5 Likes

The TIO Eagle

The high speed GT of the 90s.

The GT12 is the flagship Eagle trim, a high speed monster in a luxurious and unassuming package.

Specifications

12 Cylinders

291hp

8800 RPM

5 Speed Manual

RWD

4 Seats

240 KPH

6 Likes

Teaser shot for now, plenty of kinks to work out still

4 Likes

I think I can max out the deadline two more days if neccessary.
Maybe it´s some inspiration to give you the soundtrack for Season 3 to feel the 90s vibe.

Gangstas Paradise (Batimus and Walkowski entering a slum to get a baddie)
Dreams (Maier having flashbacks of the death of Rainer Sordel)
Be My Lover (Background music in a highway restaurant)
A Neverending Dream (a wild chase between Batimus and a baddie)
Coco Jamboo (background music of the car radio)
Killing Me Softly (Schneider trying to flirt and failing hilariously)
Ironic (Walkowski speeding home after a long and hard shift)
Macarena (background music of the car radio)
Children (Batimus and Walkowski casually cruising on patrol)
Piu Bella Cosa (Batimus undercover with the mafia)
Final Chase (Batimus chasing Scheuerlein in Episode 10)
Duel (Schneider chasing two crashkids with all means)

and many more…

I’ve got one for the good guys…

1993 Norðwagen Skaði S-6. As normal-looking as I’ve ever made a car, Sarah might like it. Resonably fast and with excellent handling.

…and four for the bad guys, not including a first-year Mk.4 Freya that could be ready soon with some encouragement, and two sedan works in progress that probably couldn’t.

For the low-ranking mafia courier, an Autobahnkurier version of the Tyr GTS-12

For the mid-ranking red light district boss, a Ludenkarre version of same

For the team of accomplices, an older Sleipnir GS-6

And for Dr. Evil themselves, nothing less than the notorious Nightslayer

4 Likes

Krimis fangen & einsperren
- zeit 1996

The first 3, “civilian” cars offer mid 7s 0-100, decent equiment levels at 22.900-25.300 Autodeutchmarks. They all Swansons so boxers all the way.

For Batimus, a 425 with a small block boxer 6 with 170 hp. It’s a reasonable, balanced (with weight slider abuse…) sports sedan in a stealthy green. He could get a biglier engine like Walkovski or Schneider, but he doesn’t need that 'cause he’s a smart guy, he’ll figure it out.

425 NP Gallery

For Walkovski, a big American-market friendly 537, somewhat older and more conservative model. Slightly detuned six at 227 hp, it offers low-end grunt and similar performance despite considerable heft. Neat party trick: full-time AWD with lockable center diff for shortcuts and farm roads.

537 NP Gallery

For Maier, a 220 with the more or less (less QP spammed) same engine as the Super 2000 rally car. It’s the only four cylinder, and the only FWD of the quartet. At the same time, it’s actually a little quicker off the line, and very nimble in city streets and traffic.

220 PF Gallery

For Schneider, a 437 turbo. It’s not quite as balls-to-the-wall as an actual ST, but the PT will match almost anything on the road for speed in 1996. The Cavalry needs some power to get to the action I assume, while not sacrificing comfort.

437 PNT Patrol Gallery

3 Likes

Playlist? I think that the explanation is that this song is simply from Hetvesia, somehow leaked out of autoverse, and hence has a place in some episode of this show. Meanwhile, Hetvesians are wondering why there is a song with an almost apocalyptic message about 99 red balloons circulating on the internet, that nobody is able to identify.

1 Like

Submissions are OPEN until 04.09.2023, 20:00 GMT+1

1 1/2 days more after kind requests from participants, but this will the last extension of it, since I need to get the judging done before my plane to Italy takes off - I will be two weeks down there.

We can do cars for the baddies??

One more - for chauffeuring the capo, the 1995 Norðwagen Freya Æro GT-12x4

5 Likes

That has to be enough legroom for the hookers and the drugs. Wow.

2 Likes

“Norðwagen - not making you choose between the hookers and the drugs since 1963.”

2 Likes

Moroza asked me for that since his cars don’t really fit the cops. As I think they do great in screenshots, I was OK with providing him cars for the Mafia they face in the one or other episode.

1 Like

That’s not… mm. the competition is about the characters you’ve given us, not asking for something specific that you can design that gives you a “win” straight away.

1 Like

I’m not winning anything, just contributing to the visuals and the story.

I understand the concern. The villain cars are not part of any judging nor will they compete with the entries.

1 Like

Ran out of time. No fancy post:

For Frank Batimus:

1996 Ilaris Impid 200 VSi. Straight six delivering 215 horsepower, expensive as heck but whatever. Very quick.

For Harald Walkowski:

1996 ACR Vea Fenis GX. Two liter four banger, turbocharged, delivering 200 horsepower. Top speed of 230 or thereabout. Quite quick for what it is. Tough.

For Bernd Schneider:

1996 Ilaris Imperial S2800 Leopard GT. 288 horsepower from a turbocharged straight six. Very very fast, almost ridiculously so. Should be able to catch anything anywhere.

5 Likes

Submissions are closed.

3 Likes

From left to right:

FOR WALKOWSKI: An IP Royal Vagant 2500 GLT. The most powerful iteration of this Ariyan premium sedan is a refined combination of sportiness and comfort, that still will be able to blend into the environment with its traditional styling.

FOR MAIER: A Vaughn Silverbird GTC. The fourth generation of Vaughn’s classic muscle car, a blend between brute force and personal styling, a perfect mix for someone that wants something original, youthful and sporty, without being gaudy and kitsch.

FOR SCHNEIDER: A Vaughn El Mirage GTS. Vaughn’s flagship, as luxurious as you can get without taking the step up to a Wraith. A classic american barge in modern clothing, that also gives you both performance and handling as standard features, so forget the boats of the past.

FOR BATIMUS: A Saarland Origo ESP. Who said that Saarlands had to be boring? Finally, Saarland releases a top of the line sports sedan with a fresh, youthful styling, as well as performance to rival the best of the best.

HARD FACTS:
IP ROYAL VAGANT - 24 valve, 2.5 litre, all aluminium DOHC inline six. MPEFI, turbo. 250 hp. 5 speed computer controlled automatic. Rear wheel drive. Torsen LSD. McPherson/Multilink suspension. 270 km/h top speed. 0-100 in 6.78 seconds.
VAUGHN SILVERBIRD GTC - 16 valve, 5.8 litre, all iron OHV V8. MPEFI. 331 hp. 6 speed manual transmission. Rear wheel drive. Clutched LSD. McPherson/Solid axle coil suspension. 294 km/h top speed. 0-100 in 5.22 seconds.
VAUGHN EL MIRAGE GTS - 16 valve, 3.8 litre, all aluminium OHV V8. MPEFI, turbo. 269 hp. 4 speed computer controlled automatic. Front wheel drive. Clutched LSD. McPherson/Semi trailing arm suspension. 252 km/h top speed. 0-100 in 8.1 seconds.
SAARLAND ORIGO ESP - 24 valve, 2.5 litre, iron block, aluminium head DOHC V6. MPEFI. 196 hp. 5 speed manual transmission. Front wheel drive. Clutched LSD. McPherson/Multilink suspension. 259 km/h top speed. 0-100 in 7.39 seconds.

4 Likes

Since I got the Cars before the ad, they are legal (I use so little rules that it’s Not likely that there will be a bin).