CSC 60 - A New Generation (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED!)

CSC 60 - A New Generation

TIO Automotive HQ, Toronto Canada, July 2023

The Current 5th Generation TIO Eagle is getting outdated, It’s been running for over a decade now and TIO has decided it’s time to release a 5th generation. The Exec’s have decided that the design will be pawned off to various companies.

Rules

Rules.

• 1st of all, absolutely NO ENGINEERING WILL BE JUDGED. Just note that the TIO Eagle has typically come with a Front Engine V12 and RWD. So at least make it look like it’d have that powerplant in your design.
  • An Interior is not required.
  • Wheelbase Should be about 2.8 Meters. But that’s not a hard rule, just get it around that area.
  • You are only allowed to use a coupe body with front engine placement.
Design & Logo

Design

The Current Generation Eagle

This is the 5th Generation TIO Eagle, I’d like the general design philosophy to stay the same on this car. Things like The Long and Sweeping 2 Door Coupe shape, some sort of Semi Circular Grille, Headlights with the same Boomerang style, and finally the Triangular Fender Vent which spans the whole side of the car are all something I’d prefer to be implemented. Whether you make them more modern, or put them in a different font does not matter to me.

The Rear end is pretty much Free Game, But try to incorporate some sort of 2 way designated taillight into the design, whether its separate housings or you use 1 housing and divide the interior of said housing into 2.

Previous Generations of the Eagle (Currently built.)

I would very much like the new design to stay in tune with the Previous Generations. See them below.

The 1st Generation

The 3rd Generation (W.I.P)

Other TIO models.
Also Outgoing.

The 2014-2023 TIO Ferruginoso

The 2018-2023 TIO Casuario

and finally, here are some various attempts at a 6th gen eagle to give you some inspiration.

!Note! Do not take these to heart! They only serve as inspiration so show what can be done with TIO’s design language.

Logo

Now, TIO’s Logo doesn’t really exist. Just write “TIO” down onto the car in Abril Fatface.
The Colour does not matter.

Inspiration

Inspirations

2023 Lexus LC500

2023 Aston martin DBS & Vantage V12

2023 Jaguar F Type

2023 Ferrari Roma

2020 Polestar 1

2023 Lexus Thingamabob

Submissions

Submissions

• Rules discussion will take place until 2023-07-10T00:00:00Z.
  • Submissions will Open 2023-07-11T00:00:00Z.
  • Submissions will Close 2023-07-30T00:00:00Z Which then will be the start of Judging.
  • Model and Family Name must be “CSC60 - your forum username”.
  • Trim and Variant Names are Free.
  • An ad must be posted here, and .Car files are to be sent via forum DMs only.
16 Likes

The taillight treatment of the current Eagle is a subtle nod to that of the original.

1 Like

Yep! The 5th gen was supposed to be a return to the classic styling. In terms of the 6th gen you can keep it a little classic or full modern.

Nice, this really reminds me of the first CSC I hosted. Hopefully the judging is better this time though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Honestly I doubt that it will be lmao

3 Likes

2 seater or 2+2?

3 Likes

2 seater only

2 Likes

RULES DISCUSSION OVER AND
SUBMISSIONS OPEN!

2 Likes

2024 TIO Eagle Regent

Ads

Basic Design Pictures

Lore / Engineering (N/A) (Yes I know not judged, but I couldn't help myself :P)

Tech Specs

• 6.0L 48V DOHC V12 Quad Turbo | 718HP | 1,052Nm
  • Front Suspension: Double Wishbone | Rear Suspension: Multilink | Active Comfort / Active Dampers
  • 9-Speed Torque Converter
  • Aluminum Chassis | Aluminum Body
  • Approx. 1700kg
  • 0-60mph 3.3Secs (in BeamNG)

Lore

Following an industry-wide decline in the sales of Luxury GTs, British premium carmaker Regent submitted proposals for a collaboration between themselves and TIO in order to bring the latest generation of the Eagle to fruition, bring some much-needed cash into Regent’s coffers and allow further engineering projects to develop.

Regent argues that this would be a mutually beneficial project. The proposed 6th Generation Eagle, which Regent suggests could be labelled the TIO Eagle Regent in certain markets to boost sales, would use a shortened version of the RegenTech AluCore platform that is under the Regent 50 and 60 range.

In line with this, the Regent design house proposes a modernization of the Eagle design language in order to ensure strong sales in this ever changing industry. Cues such as the taillights, headlights, grille and spotlights from the most successful historic Eagle models exist, but with an ultra-modern twist and some familiar hardpoints from the Regent 50 and 60 range that are well-masked.

Tightening emissions regulations make new V12s an expensive challenge to produce, so this project would enable Regent to green-light the NGV12, which simply put is two Regent NG316 straight-sixes joined at the hip, resulting in a torquey quad-turbo 6 litre V12. While the the TIO project would allow Regent to have a new flagship engine, TIO is assure that the Eagle would have its own heavily-modified variant that best suits TIOs needs.

Design proposal by Regent Design House © 2023

5 Likes
TIO Eagle
15 Likes

Nice

1 Like

10 Days left until submissions close!

6 Likes

The Sixth Generation TIO Eagle

Conceived by the Westono House of Automotive Design and Other Comparable Endeavours and uncloaked here now before your eyes

A machine definitely destined for pan-American excursions

24 Likes

iconic

6 Likes

2023 TIO Eagle

A step into the future, a tribute to the past.

Modern or retro? Aggressive or elegant? Why limit yourself to just one if you can have both? That’s the philosophy behind the new generation of the TIO Eagle.

Gallery

24 Likes
27 Likes

5 DAYS TILL THE DEADLINE!

7 Likes
19 Likes
thank u ldub0775 for the template !! !

2023 TIO Eagle

I’m lovin’ it !

a
25 Likes
      The 2024 TIO Eagle in collaboration with Moretelli Automotive Design House.

Ready to set your heart on fire.

29 Likes