Yeah.

@mat1476 and @mcp928

11 Likes

5 hours left until we close.
Spoiler alert
Our customer isn’t happy with a lot of his choices :smiley:
I’m just a mechanic

3 Likes

That’s sad. Hopefully the customer will find a choice that suits him.

3 Likes

That’s how CSR works. Real car shopping too come to think of it. I just wonder how apparently so many of us missed the mark? I know there was the 4x4/AWD debacle. What else went wrong?

3 Likes

Just our customer is rather picky with what he really wants

2 Likes

He must be that picky that a 2.3L 4-banger won’t work, who knows.

A collaboration between @Ryan93 and me.

Everybody has a plan until shit hits the fan.

2000 Seikatsu StarCruiser 4.5 HT Q4

The Car

Word around the street is we don’t fuck around. The stakes are higher than ever and we’re not taking any chances. The formula remains mostly unchanged: a sturdy body-on-frame construction with a double wishbone front suspension, solid rear axle with springs, and 4WD with three locking differentials comes as standard as it always has, but for the first time the StarCruiser is now available with a 4.5L V8 with 250hp and 270lb*ft of torque. A brand-new traction control system enhances performance on and off road alike, modulating throttle response and measuring suspension and velocity parameters hundreds of times every second.

The HT trim gives the StarCruiser a luxury makeover with leather interior fittings, wood trim, and an upgraded audio system with a CD changer. “But Delta and Ryan, that doesn’t look like wood!” Well I’d like to see you try to put a flat wood decal on a steering wheel. I’ll wait. A manual is available with all engine options if you really want it, the automatic probably shifts just as fast but we know some of you insufferable pricks just need that manual, even in a goddamn SUV.

$37900 as pictured. Seikatsu does not condone the use of our vehicles by irregular paramilitary military forces.

Gallery

17 Likes

Hehe. I haven’t violated any rule AFAIK, but I am pretty sure that I am very far off. It is one of two that would fit lore wise this year but with the other one being BOF, I don’t think that I would fulfill safety requirements with that one. Doesn’t get better by the fact that I had to base it on an 80s Toyota wagon body because of the lack of good bodies, so I am not satisfied with the looks either. But still interesting to see how far it can get (not very far I think).

3 Likes

And without further ado
We are now Closed
Expect first round of eliminations sometime tomorrow or early this week
Time to put up and take out the trash.
Thank you all for participating in our mad CSR.
If you are to blame someone for this madness, it’s 66Mazda.
Good Luck to All of You.

Umm... Yeah...

My role in this contest is basically the mechanic, my job is to make sure everything seems realistic and sound, then I pass it on to our main judge and client.
There are a few of you who I need some explaining from
 ramheh
Also with what our client wants, we have about 80%-90% of entries, being bins

8 Likes

good luck everyone!

RĂ©gal Horizon TX4 - VSO

RĂ©gal did it again, bringing a vehicle to the new millennium that nobody expected.

Based on the Horizon Minivan, the TX4 is the all-terrain edition of the Horizon, the first minivan crossover. Rugged exterior with an external spare wheel with stylish cover creating enough space to include a new AWD drivetrain with viscous differential for those moment where you really need to go off road and tame the wilderness. It can bring your whole extended family camping or be reconfigured for overlanding.

However, this is no standard Horizon TX4 - this is the Vehicule SpĂ©cial d’Operation (Special Operation Vehicle) edition with regeared 5-speed manual transmission, improved front suspensions with double wishbone, slightly larger wheels, improved vented brakes and airflow, ESC and advanced safety features, and 30 extra horsepower on the licensed flat-6 engine used in the original, giving it a 0-100 acceleration of 7.74s.

The engineering is not all that was changed. The interior was reconfigured from a 7-8 seater to a 4 seater, a lower flat rear bed with easy side access for gear, passenger or a quick extraction. Reinforced steel panels and ballistic doors and windows compliments this edition. At first glance it does looks like a run of the mill Horizon TX4 and it will fool everyone not paying attention. This is the vehicle you need when you need to blend in.

This edition is around 40,000, and can be further customized for any operations.

Basic innocuous VSO pictured.

4 Likes

Give it to me straight doc, am I gonna make it?

1 Like

only one way to find out

1 Like

intense

Is that Ram from Re : Zero?

looks like it

Well anyways

Let’s do a final check.

I believe that everyone who submitted also posted an “ad” in the thread.

Entries received:
@VaporScape
@interior
@pentiumbased
@Prium
@Aruna
@Petakabras
@Jaimz
@fasmukji
@Hilbert
@DuceTheTruth100
@S31
@mart1n2005
@AndiD
@vero94773
@EnCR
@z2bbgr and @conan
@Frostquake
@Kyorg
@TheYugo45GV
@Texaslav
@GROOV3ST3R
@Knugcab
@Elven_Sage
@mat1476 and @mcp928
@ldub0775 and @Admiral_Obvious
@Mikonp7
@Arn38fr
@Stryder237
@thecarlover
@Endfinity
@Tzuyu_main and @Ryan93
@karhgath

Please contact us if we missed anyone. My records indicate no.

14 Likes
1 Like

Whelp we reviewed everything.
Some good, some bad, and some wtf am I looking at.
So expect our first round of eliminations to be up soon.
Now feel the wrath of our spoiled BMW boi. Because only 1 entry met his demands.
I need alcohol in my life

5 Likes