CSR 139- Luxury, Uncompromised (Completed, Winner Announced!)

Omanko V8 Siluriformes
ew yucky fish car disgusting take it away from me ew no

No there's no more pictures. Click this to learn about the hI S TORY !! of this car's design (not clickbait) O_O _O

the name Siluriformes was something I knew when I was born at a very young age and like uh uh

so like basically our design team stared at a catfish for like 20 hours straight and felt inspired so they picked up a peen and designed this car

The name Siluriformes means catfish
and no I didn’t come up with the name on the spot aha

I think like this is about like speks?? how do you call it?

0-100 KM/H in a terribly slow 3.6 seconds
AWD because AWD
7 speed DCT because after all, why not
A 4 liter V8 making a disgustingly low 520 HP and 753 Newton Meters of twerk
Price is like 86,600 USD so like not the worst I guess??

24 Likes

We don't cling to our past glories... but we don't exactly let go either.

2020 Delphinida 88 "Homage Edition"

Mobility

4L Twin-Turbocharged V10 with VVT, 500 HP @ 7500 RPM
0-62 mph in 3.2 s; 1/4 mile in 11.47 s
25 MPG (US)
6-speed Dual Clutch Transmission
All-wheel Drive
Anti-lock Brakes and Stability Control
19-inch Rims
Active Suspensions: Double Wishbone (Front), MultiLink (Rear)

Leisure

Keyless Entry, Remote Engine Start
Auto-retractable roof (roof not shown)
Leather Heated Seats, Interior Lights
Heated Cup Holders
Center touch-screen display
USB, AUX Ports, CD Reader
Connectivity: BloodTooth™, Guava™ CarPlay, Optik™ ScreenShare, Dotify Music™
Hands-free Call Mode
Kotatsu’s AmbiEnd™ Speakers
Wireless Charger (and a free tab, shown in picture)
Parking Sensors
Cruise Control, Brake Hold

Homage

Special “Legendary '58” paintjob, interior and exterior (25 units only)

Get one for Automation$86200 now!

29 Likes

EcaMobile Jackpot

The V10 german powerhouse
6.5L V10
458hp
300 km/h Vmax
Starting from 90500$
13 Likes

More Pictures

26 Likes

10 Likes

Astier Détrempée designed by @romann

• 4.8L NA V10 making 483 HP @ 8,300 RPM and 496 Nm @ 5,300 RPM
  • 0-100 in 3.4s
  • 7 Speed DCT
  • AWD
  • 9.3L/100Km

Can be yours for 93,500AMU

11 Likes

This is the T3K Vision GT10. A front-engined rear-wheel-drive coupe that seats 4.

Built around a high-revving, naturally aspirated 4500cc V10 that produces 526 PS and 480 NM.

Enhancing driving pleasure through engine response and sound.

3.8 s 0-100 Km/h, reaching a maximum speed of 331 Km/h. Starting from 89,100$

Weight: 1711 KG (52/48), Fuel consumption: 11.4 L / 100 Km combined.

14 Likes

24 Hours Remain
as of 24 minutes ago

24 hours remain to submit your cars. For those of you who have submitted and haven’t posted an ad yet, please do so now.

Countdown Timer

12 Likes

Specs

7.8L DOHC twin turbo, 1100hp V12 with VVL and VVT
Luxurious interior with nappa leather sport seats, a 12in. touchscreen, a 20-speaker, high-fidelity Bespoken audio system and carbon fiber inlays
7-speed DCT
AWD
Serene adaptive comfort suspension
$90,000 to start, $96,100 as optioned

Gallery

8 Likes

Levante is proud to present the long awaited successor to our line of affordable GTs, the all-new GranMilano! Born from a decade of technological advancements, our GT stays true to the old ways, but with a few new tricks under it’s carefully crafted sleeves

Design

The esquisite design is inspired by decades of elegant, showstopping italian sportscars, making of few, simple lines a real work of art. The low slung shape is a perfect blend of menace and elegance, a true contemporary classic.

But classic doesn’t mean old. Full LED lights, new advanced computer-aided designing process, and modern materials make every detail of this GT special. Indulging in the expertly crafted details of the GranMilano is a diabolically addictive experience. It’s known, the Devil is in the detail, and he drives a GranMilano.

Performance

Power isn’t everything, but it’s pretty important. The 4.0 liter “biturbo” engine delivers 550 hp of power and 557 NM of torque, for a perfect blend of raw performance and silk smoothness. Wether on your favourite sunday track, or on your everyday roads, the GranMilano delivers excellence in performance. And with our “Integrale III” AWD system, that performance is yours under any weather condition.

Our “AeroRiv” alluminum chassis uses the best techniques mutuated from the aerospace industry, for unrivaled torsional rigidity. The carefully tuned active suspensions system works with the chassis to grant you the most satisfying driving experience possible, wherever you may go. And with a brand new FZ “sportmatic” 8-speed automatic transmission, you’ll never miss a DCT again.

Everyday

A true GT should be the car you choose to live with. That’s why the GranMilano is built thinking of everyday use. It’s 2+2 seating allow for precticality and flexibility, as well as extra cargo space, for those time the true gentleman need to get his groceries. And with the extensive safety features and electronic controls we offer as standard, your everyday experience will be as smooth as your sweet ride.

Let the luxurious yet sporty interiors wrap you, while you drive mile after mile in absolute comfort, and forget all you knew about thirsty, expensive supercars. With a 25.5 mpg rating, you want fear the petrol station anymore. And with low servicing costs, neither your mechanic. Wherever you’ll go The GranMIlano will bring you in the finest shape you’ll ever be, and with a smile wothy of the Gran Tourers of old.

Levante GranMilano. The classic GT, reborn.

5 Likes

4.2 L V8
3.3s
547 hp
Engine Type
0-62 MPH
Maximum Output
38 Likes

Specs

Overview

Manufacturer Zanardi S.p.A
Production 2020-present
Assembly Ravenna, Italy
Price 91,800 USD

Body and Chassis

Class Mid-size car (D) Grand tourer (S)
Body Style 2-door coupe
Layout Front-engined, All wheel-drive
Material Carbon fiber panels, AHS chassis

Powertrain

Engine 4.0L Zanardi V12 (twin-turbocharged)
Performance 474 PS @ 8300 RPM, 543 N-m @ 3100 RPM
Transmission 7-speed dual-clutch
Differential Electronic, Torque-vectoring

Performance

Top Speed 300 km/h
Lateral G-force 1.19g
Weight 1686 kg
Fuel economy 10.8L
Gallery

9 Likes

Halcyon

Gallery

33 Likes
2020 Waldersee Woland RennTouring

Lore The Waldersee Woland started life in 2016 as a successful endurance racer with a menacing 5.5-liter V10. It was the only GTLM race car produced by the whole Arlington Automotive conglomerate. The road version has a stroked-down 4.7L engine for better reliability without sacrificing maximum revs (and thus the car's frightening report), and comes in RS and RT trims. Both are two-seater liftback coupes, but the RS is focused on outright performance and light weight, incorporating lots of carbon and a weight-saving suspension; however the RT (RennTouring/Racing Touring), the one on offer, is a civilized all-aluminum cruise missile with more reasonable air ride. It even uses large metallic brakes instead of ceramic ones so as to avoid brake squeal. Still, the marketing department likes to emphasize the bespoke, pure-racing heritage of the car, insisting that it's more special than sedan-based, pseudo-four seat GTs. And with the mean, 549-bhp, 9700-rpm report from the side exhaust pipes, are you really going to argue with that?
Specifications Model Year.................................................................................................2020
Make.................................................................................................Waldersee
Engine.................................................................284 CID V10 DOHC 50v DI
Transmission........................7-speed dual-clutch automatic console-shifted
Drivetrain.................................................................RWD 4:23:1 Final Drive
Chassis.................................................................................Unibody 105.51 in
Dimensions (L/W).................................................................182.07in/81.38 in
Weight...................................................................................................3761 lbs
Front Suspension..................................................................Short/Long Arm
Rear Suspension.............................................................................Multi-Link
Wheels........................................Alloy 20-inch; R295/35 front, R315/35 rear
Brakes..................................................................6-piston front, 4-piston rear
Retail Price............................................................................................$92,100
Performance
0-62 Acceleration........................................................................................3.7 s
Top Speed.............................................................................................186 mph
62-0 braking..............................................................................................101 ft
Skidpad grip..............................................................................................1.21 g
1/4 mile time...............................................................................................11.6 s
Fuel Economy (Combined, EPA).......................................................17.8 mpg

6 Likes
2020 Veldora Gami Zenith

Specs

Engine
3.6L TT-B6
Full spool @ 2700RPM
455ps @ 7700RPM
478Nm @ 5,200RPM

Drivetrain
50/50 AWD
7-Speed DCT
3.6s 0-100 km/h
300 km/h E-limited top speed
29.6 mpg(US) | 7.95 L/100km

Body/Trim
Carbon Paneling
AHS Chassis
High Quality Hand Made Interior
Active Sport Springs
Semi Active Dampers

15 Likes

2020 Delphus Crusader Manta Ray

Specs

Vehicle Type

front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2-passenger, 2-door coupe

Engine

5.7 SOHC V10

Power

490hp @7500rpm

Torque

410lb-ft @5200rpm

Transmission

7spd dct

0-100km/h

4.0s

Tires

P275/35R22 (front)

P315/30R22 (rear)

Weight

1800kg

Fuel Economy

20 mpg

Price as tested

$69,600 (64,995 base)

Images

22 Likes

2020 Auxio SV450

Beauty at its purest

The all-new 2020 Auxio SV450 is the latest in Auxio’s iconic SV line of GT cars. Our mission is to combine beauty, technology, driving experience all in one.

Let its simple elegance speak for itself.

Let’s face it, you only need this much power on the streets. 473HP and 332lb-ft of torque is enough to propel the SV450 to 60mph in only 4 seconds. Enjoy its new 4.5 litre V8 sing up to 8900RPM before getting speeding ticket, because in essence, sound is one of the main things that make up for the experience.

For $99100, its all about the package. This is what makes an Auxio, an Auxio.

Gallery

21 Likes

2020 Shijazhuang S1

The Definition Of Style

7 Likes

THE LEGACY OF UNPARALLELED LUXURY CONTINUES

INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY MEETS TRADITIONAL CRAFTSMANSHIP

The latest iteration of the Sendo Grand Touring philosophy, is deeply embedded in construction the latest and brand new GT-Sport model.

FRESH IDEAS IN UNMISTAKABLE SENDO DESIGN

We shall never stop innovating. Not until the perpetual march of time shall meet its own end. Sendo remains eternal.

NEVER TOO LATE FOR ADDITIONAL SHEER OPULENCE

The Perpetuum Solace Grand Perpetual Calendar Tourbillon Timepiece, finely crafted with simply incomparable exquisiteness, exclusive to the GT-Sport.

ENGAGING AND EXCITING, OR EFFORTLESSLY OPULENT

Playfully dual-sided. Drive modes of the GT-Sport let you experience different facades of a Sendo grand tourer experience in full control.

ULTIMATE SEXPERIENCE IN MOTION

GRAND TOURING EXCELLENCE

SENDO GT SPORT

GALLERY

Specifications
Engine
  • Engine | Handcrafted 5.4 Sendo V12 Twin-turbo
  • Power | 622hp @ 7900RPM
  • Torque | 515lb-ft @ 2700RPM
  • Compression Ratio | 10.2:1

Drivetrain
  • Transmission | ZF 8HP 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Drive | Sendo MAGIC-WAYS All-Wheel-Power System

Performance
  • Acceleration Time 0-60 mph | 4.0 seconds
  • Top Speed | 186 mph (Electronically Limited)

Chassis
  • Suspension F | Independent Twin Wishbone-type Suspension
  • Suspension R | Fully Independent 5-link Wishbone-type Suspension
  • Steering Type | Rack-and-pinion with variable speed-sensing power assist

Wheels & Tyres
  • Wheels | 11.6x20-inch front and rear GT-Sport Aluminum Alloy wheels
  • Tyres | P295/35R20, high-performance

Optional Extras
Interior

Sendo Timepiece Selections:

• Perpetuum Solace | Grand Perpetual Calendar Tourbillon - $27,999-$57,999*
  • Index Luxuriae Chrono | Premium Chrono Tourbillon - $9,999-$16,979*
  • Praesent Foveantis Quartz | Premium Quartz Timepiece - $6,799-$14,599*
  • Sendo Standard Chrono | Standard Chrono Timepiece - $0
  • Sendo Standard Quartz | Standard Quartz Timepiece - $0

*Prices may vary on materials, and personal individual touches.

Cabin Upholstery Selections:

• Upon Personal Request | $4,999+*
  • Tigerskin Leather | $4,599*
  • Human Scrotum | $3,999*
  • Wagyu Special Tender Leatherworks | $3,599*
  • Milan Premium Leatherworks | $2,299*
  • Florida Alligator Leather | $1,299*

*Prices may vary on materials, and personal individual touches.

Exterior

You thought this was going to be full of amelia but no i took over writing so that my head stops spinning from amelaia wasteson

I got bored

I shit you not we added 100kb to the .car in the span of 4 hours comet you poor poor ningnong i will treasure you till the end of my life
Speedran all the photoshops i’m surprised they turned out as well as they did i completed them all in 4 hours i need someone to help me <3

Amogus

Yuri you made the tourbillon at like 10 am i’m so sorry you need kusa
How in the FUCK did you design those rear lights in like 2 minutes in a shithole microsoft paint ripoff Speedyboi
Comet

This is the light bitchboy version mf you thought you can afford the big dick full non-sport full full SEX GT i feel So sorry almost as if you don’t want that level 20 ultra rare femboy fox with a cum infested tail and brown Sendo sex leather interior 2.3% rarity give me 2 moners and we’ll talk about it ok
Can’t reach the ultra hot catgirl in the rear seats because of the fucking social distancing seats
Sendo, the Motor Company that cares about your wellbeing.

Are you bored yet

Hey check out how hard i can pee
SHROP;SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~
Oh yeah sendo-kun shove that watch right in this gaping ass~
I’m immature but so is yuri so yeah

STOP POSTING ABOUT MARIO PISSING

Alexa play Sendo sex sounds 24 hour compilation

David Eckert, a humble restaurant owner from the Big Apple wants a car so we fucking made him one Personally even though he’s not a tomboy we still did it so yeah
Paul Walker this car into a tree and the earth will physically move due to the NIPPON STEEL BEING TOO SEX

We tried making a teaser wrapped car going round the nurburgring with I shit you not nagatoro decals, spammed all over the body
I almost caught brain aids i am never doing that shit again holy fucking shit

Honestly quite incredible we got this shit FUKCING DONE IN 7 DAYS AND SPENT 3 OF THOSE DAYS FUCKING AROUND WEIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the polestar body is cancer
The photoshop car has 5 profile sidewalls cry about it
Nice of the beam devs to make our autobeam exports not look like they were painted on with crayons
why does searching honestly quite incredible gives a gif of a GTR wagon
Yugo the photoshops are now in 8000k ultra quad fuckoff HD have at it buddy <3.
I should keep track of all the memes we use while making these cars so that the pisstake section takes less time to make
Why does the song i’m listening to right now keep repeating the words “i’m glad you came” lmfaooooo
Im running on a grand total of 4 hours of sleep these last 2 days
MotherFUCKER I JUST FUCKING SPILLED 20 METRIC TONNES OF NUTELLA ON MY THIGH

If you’re reading down through to here first of all i’m so fucking sorry
You’re obligated to reply with “i want nagatoro to bully me” or the sendo mafia will hunt you down and bully you Themselves trust me nagatoro is better
Hold on a second this text you are reading isn’t amelia watson cultist fanfiction
THA BOY PULLING UP IN DA HULK MACHINE
With love from the Sendo Team <3.
Proffessional shitposters

-England

Shut your fuck mouth ingerland amelia watson is eternal fuck yu i love amelia watson i wish to smell her panties whilst we snuggle in bed in a cold winter night as we continue to cuddle and make love whilst telling her i want her to have my babies and raise a happy family WHY WHY WHY GOSLINGS TELL ME I JUST NEED AMELIA WATSON IN MY LIFE WHATS WRONG WITH THIS ALL I ASK FOR IS THIS BEAUTIUUL BLONDE DETECTIVE WHO WILL BE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FOREVER WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE ABOUT THIS???

TELL ME PLEASE I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR AME I JUST WANT HER TO BE WITH ME
picture this my mates, you are along at the usaken festival and Amelia is filming the festival, but you both just don’t fit in with the rest of the hololive members and as such, Amelia takes you by the hand and you both run away from everyone, spending the rest of the night with just you two watching as the fireworks go off. the other people are probably looking for you, but amelia points the camera to the both of you as the fireworks go off in the distance and you share a kiss as the festival begins to end, later as it actually ends and everyone gathers around you two are the hot seat and THEN ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN THE DREAM ENDS WHY DOES LIFE DO ME LIKE THIS I JUST WAKE UP TO SIX NUTS IN MY BOXER SHORTS WITHOUT AMELIA WATSON NEXT TO ME IN BED THOSE ARE SIX NUTS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN BUSTED IN AMELIA WATSON’S TIGHT DETECTIVE PUSSY

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE COOMER DREAMS THAT CAN NEVER TRULY HAPPEN BECAUSE SHE’S JUST SO OUT OF REACH DESPITE BEING THE IDEAL GIRL NEXT DOOR THAT YOU WANT TO KISS BENEATH THE MILKY TWILIGHT AND LEAD HER OUT ON THE MOONLIT FLOOR, LIFTING YOUR OPEN HAND STRIKING UP THE BAND AND LETTING THE FIREFLIES DANCE SILVER MOON SPARLKING, THEN KISSING HER. why is my life so lonely
goslings

Also england i’m sorry we had to remove the astronaut lyrics becasue the song is shit anyway and its too long to be in here
Amelia watson takes priority

-yuri

Sorry for those who have to read this, kind regards, @Falling_Comet Under the representation of Sendo I dearly apologies for those who have done their time kindly reading this advertisement of the 2020 Sendo GT sports. We hope that this did not hinder your experiences and would greatly apologies those who are deeply scared by one of our PR employees.

We will kindly deal with this troublemaker in future, From the Sendo Executive team.

-FallingComet

44 Likes

peak marketing 2020

7 Likes