CSR 139- Luxury, Uncompromised (Completed, Winner Announced!)

It says horsepower…

That kind of engine would be more suited to a lightweight sports or track car than a flagship grand tourer… As the OP stated, prestige is a priority, and in theory, even an inline-four with that much power won’t do the Vermilion any favors. However, I have no doubt whatsoever that this is one of the best-looking cars you have made, inside and out, even though a fully detailed interior is strictly optional.

2 Likes

I really have to dig my memory for all the stats. I thought peak torque was around 800 to 850.

From what I’ve heard, design refers solely to exterior styling (detailed interiors will not be judged, given that they are optional), while sportiness is based mainly on straight-line performance as well as handling and braking. Comfort mainly depends not only on suspension tune and brake pad type (both of which also affect drivability - speaking of which, it also depends on transmission type), but also interior and infotainment type and quality. Those two, meanwhile, strongly influence prestige, for which engine type and size are also factored in.

1 Like

Corydon Motors is pleased to offer our customers the 2020 Laurelton.
This 4 seat GT car will offer the uncompromised experience they deserve.
664 HP, moderately quick acceleration that will not interrupt your drive with any vulgar race car sensations, and more style than you expect in the 2020 era of sharp edged boring wannabees that the major car companies think is just good enough.
Let Corydon show you what you really deserve.

5 Likes
VULKAN Keilir VX
The VULKAN Keilir VX is the latest addition to the VULKAN collection opening up VULKAN's model line to the masses.

Performance and Drivetrain:

4.0L Twin Turbo V8

504hp/7200rpm (700Nm/3600)

CS8 8 speed automatic transmission

Fuel Economy: 10.2L/100Km

Features and Options:

Base price: $66800 MSRP

Apple Carplay and Android Auto (standard)

Forward collision radar (standard)

Volcanic Colors package (Optional, list of colors below) $5,000 USD

Icelandic leather interior (Optional) $4,500 USD

Obsidian style veneer (Optional) $380 USD

Alloy wheels (Standard) Chrome or Two tone (Optional) $200 USD

VULKAN Stripe (Optional) $6,500 USD

Rear drag fins (Standard)

Driver’s Assistant package (Optional) No charge

Included Items

Automatic A/C, Blind spot cameras, automatic indicators, Dashboard mounted camera.

Winter touring package (Optional) $500 USD

Included Items

Winter tires, Tire Chains, Winter grade car cover, All weather floormats.

Comfort Package

Included Items

Heated/Ventilated massaging seats, Extra USB ports, Mood lighting.

VULKAN Branded luggage (Optional, Can also be purchased at your local VULKAN studio)

Extended warranty: Available as 12 months or 24 months.

Roadside assistance: Available 24/7 at no extra cost.

Color Configurations

Solid Colors:

Molten Rock: $3,300

Icy Glacier: $3,300

Obsidian: $4,000

Volcanic Ash: $4,000

Volcanic Lightning: $4,300

Twin Tone:

Lightning over Ash: $5,600

Molten Rock over Obsidian: $6,000

Extra Photos

I will have the .car file in by this weekend at the latest, Until then, Here’s the ad for my entry.

2 Likes

With help from @Reizei

Kaizen%20logo%20for%20ad

Business Style Express

aka mazda shoves up a hotted up sedan in a supercar/gt coupe competition

2020 Kaizen SCP58s AWD

K613

Intro

Coupe version of the newly introduced 13th generation of the long-running S-series executive sedan, with the obligatory sport package and AWD that comes on all V8 variants (58 trim), which includes sport tires and suspension and aero tuning. Also included is the optional Vmax pack, which throws in active suspension and an electronically controlled differential. This package is only available on all 42 or higher trim level cars with the sport package.

42 variant comes with a 3.0L DOHC 24 valve turbocharged inline 6 with 417 hp. Sport package standard. AWD only.
47 variant comes with a 5.0L DOHC 32 valve naturally aspirated V8 with 471 hp (available from special order only, sport and Vmax packages come standard, RWD only).
82 variant comes with a 6.7L SOHC 48 valve turbocharged V12 with 820 hp. AWD only.

A ZF8HP 8 speed automatic is standard on automatic-equipped cars.

This specific example does not have the optional 20-inch rims.

Specs and images

VEHICLE TYPE
Front-engine, four-wheel-drive, 4-passenger, 2-door coupe
PRICE
$lower than you think
ENGINE TYPE
Excudo 45B6R0
Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 32-valve V8, ALSI block and head, direct fuel injection, 90 AKI
Displacement
4.5L, 274 cu in, 4498 cc
Power
hi hp @ 7100 rpm
Torque
hi lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
TRANSMISSION
8-speed automatic with manual shifting mode
CHASSIS
Suspension (F/R): double wishbone/multilink
Brakes (F/R): -in vented disc/-in vented disc
Tires: /R-19
DIMENSIONS
Not available
PERFORMANCE
Zero to 62 mph: troll sec
50 to 75 mph: troll sec
Standing ¼-mile: troll sec
Standing 1 km: N/A sec
Braking, 62–0 mph: 109 ft
Roadholding, 66-ft-dia skidpad: 1.13 g
Roadholding, 656-ft-dia skidpad: 1.10 g
EPA FUEL ECONOMY
Combined: pretty reasonable US mpg

27 Likes

AMW proudly presents: the AMW Condor GT

Coming in at 89,400$ this car comes with a 4.5L twin-turbo Boxer 6 engine producing 600hp and over 750Nm of torque. Coupled with rear-biased AWD and a 7-speed DCT gearbox, this allows these nearly 2 tons of luxury to reach 100km/h after just 3.3 seconds and top out at over 200mph.

Thanks to both lots of mechanical grip and some good downforce, the Condor GT remains perfectly tame and controllable in almost every situation. You’d have to be a real hooligan to get this thing to break traction, and when you do that, you can pull some nice skidmarks thanks to the rear bias of the AWD system.

The Condor GT represents luxury, style and performance united in one car, and all that for just 89,400$.

4 Likes
24 Likes

2020 KPS K10 V8 4.0

(OOC: This is my first attempt at making a modern car with a detailed interior, which I fitted simply because I wanted to, even though I didn’t have to.)

6 Likes

Too bad we don’t see any of that interior :stuck_out_tongue:

Truth be told, it’s a crude effort, because this is also my very first attempt at making a detailed interior for a car I have chosen to enter in any competition, but it’s a start.

Spirit

“Where would we be without spirit? The human spirit is the most resilient energy in the universe. Spirit gives us the need to survive; the need to explore; the need to build, to create, and to destroy. Spirit led to technology, to art, to music, to sport. Spirit gave us happiness, sadness, love, lust. Spirit takes us on adventures, discover new places, meet new people. To be human, is to have spirit. So I ask again, where would we be without spirit?”

Introducing the 2020 Meridian Spirit.

Technical Specifications:
4.4l Twin turbo v8, ~420kw, 7 speed Dual Clutch transmission and all wheel drive.
Price: 93700 automation cash money.

Edit:

More pics

6 Likes

F I D E N A

presents

MASTIGIA GT

A fresh perspective on modern luxury.

1 — POWERTRAIN

4.0 V8
BERMAG ENGINE

> 1900 kg
KERB WEIGHT

8 speed
TRANSMISSION

300 km/h
TOP SPEED, LIMITED

We’ve got a commitment. And that’s a commitment to individual aspiration. Mastigia GT exploits its inner strength and immense performance obtained through a truly beautiful powerplant in form of a 4-liter, 8-cylinder engine handcrafted by engineers from Bermag. The next-generation of Grand Tourers requires exceptional craftsmanship and we’ve delivered.

2 — DESIGN

Ornate. Our aim for Mastigia GT was a shape which combined cutting edge aerodynamics with the classic muscularity and presence for which our most potent series production models are renowned. The sculptured body is unmistakably elegant, strong and broad, leading to not only the most muscular, but additionally the most aerodynamic Fidena yet.

A collaboration between @Ryan93 and @CorsicaUnknown.

44 Likes

2020 Octane GT-P

Régal is not known for expensive GT and supercars, but its Octane subsidiary certainly is!! This is why Groupe Régal is proud to announce, for a limited time, the exclusive Octane GT-P!

Based on the GT-P concept car shown last year in Paris Auto Show, this is as much a Gran Turismo as it is a performance car - no compromise*!.

* : no guarantees

0-60 in 3.0 seconds
Incredible cornering performance
Storage space and practicality
Luxurious interior with all amenities

The futuristic vision of the GT-P does not skimp on luxury - full hand made interior (*) and luxury HUD, with a comfortable suspension makes this a dream to drive. It oozes prestige, it is safe and bring a lot to the table without being a fuel hog.

* : not pictured

This is a SOTA machine - full carbon fiber panels, aluminium semi-space frame and a 6.4L 680hp aspirated V12 specially tuned for this car by Octane. Even with its heavy weight and 3.0m wheelbase, it drive likes a small agile car but keep you comfortable.

If you want heads to turn, leave competition in the dust and drive in a luxurious shell, the GT-P is the right choice for you. Inquire today about pricing and availability at any Régal/Octane dealership*.

* : limited edition, can run out quickly

Embrace the future.

More action pictures

18 Likes

2020 F&S GT6
For those with legs

2 Likes

2020 Tiffosi Kyasin Lusso-8

The sweetest life, every second.

Flat plane V8 - 7 Speed DSG - SkyView Roof - Saffiano Leather / Alcantara Interior

Refined in Imola, enjoyed in Cannes

Starts at 76.000 AMU

2 Likes

The players seem to be comfortable with the subject … Not me … :joy::scream:

If you are having issues with creating the styling, try an Isuzu TX for inspiration. It’s basically a twin of the BMW 325i according to some famous orangutan.

3 Likes

Well… there you have it. We all lost. The master showed it’s skills. This looks absolutely awesome!