CSR 141- Corporate Schmorporate (Winner announced, finals out)

A few more questions:

Should ESC be made mandatory? Is there a trim and/or engine PU limit, and if not, why not? And are liftbacks allowed?

And as of now, I have just made a test car for my potential entry. It’s a FWD sedan with a standard interior and infotainment system, built on a 2.8m wheelbase and powered by a 200bhp 1.6L turbo I4 - in other words, a mass-market mid-sized/D-segment Accord/Camry rival. It’s very close to the limit in terms of engine/trim ET and price, but gets good stats in many criteria. To be fair, I also made a sub-$22k compact hatchback as a backup plan (enough for the company to procure seven examples instead of the required five), but I fear it may be too much of a budget option for the client’s taste.

To answer your questions;

• Yeah, ESC should be required. I’ll add that to the OP.

• I’m not adding a PU limit because I don’t really see a reason to.

• To answer your earlier question on prestige, these are affordable base to mid-level cars. They wouldn’t be very prestigious anyways, so there’s no real incentive in judging prestige.

• As for liftbacks, use your best judgement.

As for this, I’m judging service costs, not if the engine layouts are different.

CSR 141 submissions are open now.

CSR is open for submissions now, and the ruleset is locked. Please be sure to re-read the OP, as it has changed since it was first posted.

Countdown

2 Likes

WHEN ELEGANCE MEETS ECONOMY

The IP Dryad. Our compact sedan with a heritage going back all the way to the 1948 IP Lily. With classic and elegant, but yet contemporary styling. With a direct-injected 1.8 litre 131 hp engine and a 6 speed dual clutch transmission, for economical, yet relaxed driving. With legendary IP durability. The obvious choice when you don’t want to sacrifice style and elegance but still wants a car that’s easy on the bank account.

Prices starting at $28800 AMU.

10 Likes

I have to ask, will interiors be judged or not? Personally I tend to struggle with interiors atm and would feel more comfortable entering If I know I won’t be marked down for not including one. I did cobble one together last round but I wasn’t happy with it even at the point of entry

Here at Schnell, we are dedicated to making fine cars that suit most of your needs, from refinely styled cars to high-performance sports cars.

This is no exception, Introducing the all new 2018 Schnell L50 LSi Sportline.

Sleek and timeless. It includes a 1.8 Turbo engine pushing out 155HP and comes with 18 inch wheels as standard. It also comes with a 7-Speed Dual-Clutch transmission for the best of shifts and acceleration.

Made by the same engineers who make the full LSi Performance range. Built with reliabillity and handling in mind. it is sure to turn heads around. For practicality, the rear-wheel-drive layout has been removed in favor of a front wheel drive layout for more legroom and ease.

(chmsl is in glass)

8 Likes

If it’s included, great. If not, no harm done.

1 Like

2018 Pikemen Seguir 2.0 EXT

Malaysian Design, Japanese Technology.

Introducing 2018 Pikemen Seguir, Malaysia’s finest car to ever land in the US. Powered by turbocharged 1.8L inline 4, producing up to 185hp and 221nm of torque and 6-speed advanced auto powering the front-wheel only for smooth and relaxing driving.

Climbing inside of the car, Seguir offers a very quality interior with comfortable seats and high-end infotainment that will tell you everything about the car and much more.

With Pikemen known for making reliable cars, this car will just keep going for years just like other Pikemen models before.

Now available at your local Pikemen dealership around $33,300!

34 Likes

Mons Automotive

Introducing

Mons Instinct City

With just enough power to get you where you’re going. Superb handling, fabulous fuel economy, and sophisticated, modern looks. Order yours today!

12 Likes

The 2018 FWM Tempo

City Driving doesn’t always have to be boring.
Our modern, sleek Tempo delivers FWM’s reliable, premium performance at an affordable, economical package.

Ask about our Tempo and all of FWM’s line up at your local FWM Dealer.
FWM - “For the Spirited Driver in All of Us.”

11 Likes

NEW PROTO-R

23 Likes

2018 AMA Aster 1.5

A Family-friendly Fleet Favorite.

4 Likes

New for the 2018 Geode is a standard turbocharged 1.5 four-cylinder making 180 horsepower and 162 lb-ft of torque. A brand new 8-speed automatic transmission is equipped. EPA estimates show 23.9 mpg combined. LED headlights, taillights, and brake lights are also standard now.

Base prices start at $29,100 for RWD and $29,900 for AWD, but the model shown, a Select RWD, starts at $34,600. The Select comes with a LiquiDisplay gauge cluster/infotainment screen, navigation, and heated leather seats.

13 Likes

THE MODERN SEDAN PERFECTED REFINED AND PROVEN

BOLD AND EFFICENT WHAT MORE TO ASK

BLEND OF THE PRACTICAL AND PURE BLISS

EFFORTLESS DRIVING

IMMACULATE INTERIOR BLEND OF PREMIUM

THE SUISEI EXPERIENCE

SUISEI EKO G18 SEDAN
Editing photo help from @variationofvariables

35 Likes

2018 Akira G1 1.5 GT

This premium small sedan, in its range-topping GT guise, features Akira’s lively, yet frugal 1.5l M15-DiT turbo engine, capable of 169hp and 45mpg, mated to a buttery smooth 6 speed automatic gearbox. The premium interior and technology is sure to impress.

The GT trim level also includes the Sport Design package, giving the G1 a sportier front and rear bumper and 18inch alloy wheels for an athletic stance.

Drive off in the range topping Akira G1 1.5 GT.

Akira G1, Prices start at $29600 for the entry level A-Spec trim, $34800 for the GT trim as pictured above.

11 Likes

2018 Sovaine Artemis

21 Likes

Extra pictures

15 Likes

That looks really nice!

1 Like

2018 Bazard Armada.

The minimalist approach.

How do you design a fleet vheicle? Keep it simple.

A simple design is a timeless design, that’ll still look strong 30 years from now.
A simple design is a reliable design, that’ll still work perfectly 50 years from now.
A simple design is a cost effective design, that’s both cheap to buy and cheap to run.
A simple design is an accessible design, that anyone can learn to use quickly and easily.

Judging from your stated needs, we think our mid-tier wagon would suit your company best; equipped with an automatic transmission, alloy wheels, and an upgraded interior, the Armada wagon provides an unrivaled combination of practicality, reliability, drivability and fuel economy.

BAZARD
It works.

Note: Due to the unpopularity of wagon body styles in the US, 2018 is the last year for open availability of the Armada’s wagon variant in the country. Starting next year, Armada Wagons will only be available for preorder, and will resultingly incur additional cost. We will continue to do our best to make the Armada Wagon as accessible and fair-priced as we can for those who still appreciate and enjoy this body style.

6 Likes