CSR 141- Corporate Schmorporate (Winner announced, finals out)

17 Likes

Everyone knows that happy, engaged employees are the key to high productivity. When involved in business that involves driving, having a car that goes above and beyond to sprinkle joy throughout your average day is worth its' weight in gold when it comes to employee satisfaction and job retention. If you choose the Alira Corporate program, you can count on more than just what a standard company car offers, just as you'd expect of any Alira model. Our company cars deliver luxury, comfort and sportiness without skimping on the low cost, efficiency, reliability and utility that is vital.

The Alira Bolinas is our bread-and-butter offering, just redesigned this year. Its’ hatchback bodystyle means that it manages 30% more cargo space compared to a comparably sized sedan. In Polar Opposites spec, the car gets a pearlescent white exterior with black accents, a luxurious and durable Turaco/Onyx leather interior, and gorgeous copper interior accents, making the car feel at home anywhere from the city center to the country club.

All versions of the car feature our new seventh-gen infotainment suite and our premium 12-speaker audio system. This interior is an avant-garde, serene place to let the miles float away. However, this car is all about engaging with the drive, not ignoring it. Featuring our 200hp ecocharged inline five mated to our tried-and-true PowerShift DCT transmission, it is rated at 43mpg while still revving to 8100 rpm.

FWD ensures employees will have easy control of the car, and the sensible power rating ensures all fun remains within the boundaries of the speed limit. Here at Alira, we strongly believe that once you try our cars, you’ll never look back. Call us at (555) 555-5555 to schedule a test demo today!

14 Likes

Now i realise, that i forgot the damn chmsl, but oh well i cannot resub the car.

2018 Aim Sparrow C 4L
Stand out from the crowd.

Aim’s Sparrow makes a triumphant return with the all new C series, which for the first time has shed its supermini roots and become a midsize hatchback. That new size lets the line expand to a 5 door model in the 4L, which is perfect for discerning private and fleet buyers who want a taste of Australia. Thanks to the all-new SB chassis, and the tried-and-true SCE I420 engine with its brand new 9 speed auto, the new Sparrow 4L is more refined and efficient than ever, with fuel economy rated at 37mpg combined while still providing a sufficient 138hp.

The Sparrow C debuts Aim’s bold new styling, with impressively modern features such as LED lighting all round and infotainment with parkins sensors as standard, it marks a great step in Australian design.

Starting at only $27200 for the 4L model, the Sparrow C represents amazing bang for the buck while still providing an engaging driving experience. Contact your local dealer today and experience true blue engineering for yourself!

*Overseas model shown.

OwO Unbinable

4 Likes

Just say its inside the rear window. (:

how was I not aware that this level of comedy was possible. it’s absolute genius

8 Likes

Yes, nice amazing tactic

The what now? Unbinable??

1 Like

Visually, it’s nowhere near abominable - and I hope it squeaks past the first round of cuts, judging by its name.

2 Likes

… glares for stealing name idea

grumblegrumble make me rename my car I was going to submit grumblegrumble…

Tailor made for the company car market, MAHG shows up with the estate version of its best selling range, the Delta!

Proposed in its Montagnarde spec, it gets great fuel mileage, 4WD traction, large boot and higher ground clearence!

Get in touch for prices

6 Likes

FOR THE BEST VIEWING EXPERIENCE ON MOBILE DEVICES, USE LANDSCAPE MODE

ADVANCED
SAFETY

The 2018 Fukorami
PROTO-R features class-
leading safety technology.
Early brake assist, impact
avoidance and lane keep
assist are standard across all models.

ENJOY EVERY
CREASE

Designed to provoke a strong reaction.
The 2018 PROTO-R was pain-stakingly
shaped and molded to provide an unforgettable
exprience.

Drive the new
PROTO-E

2021 ©Fukorami Motor Corp. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Fukorami, Fukorami Motor Corp and the Fukorami logo are registered trademarks of Fukorami Group or its affiliates. Fukorami Motor Corp., 都道407号, Chiyoda City, Tokyo.

32 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

6 Likes

2018 Wells Apex

1 car

1 solution

Apex, From Wells

3 Likes

:^) Gotta be quick!

The IMP Regata
For when you want your employees to be where you want them, quick, with classic style and have fun on top of that.

Special option package for corporate needs - high profile tyres for lower maintenance cost and higher comfort.

Estate body for more space inside.

Engineered for the pleasure of driving.

3 Likes
Zephorus FuN - Spec Edition

Fun and affordable

Upwards of 65mpg [US]. Panoramic roof.
$25,000.

Made with @Ryan93
23 Likes