CSR 141- Corporate Schmorporate (Winner announced, finals out)

Cross Towncar 1.5 Select Alldrive

This is what driving truly feels like.

8 Likes

2018 Lyra FF

With a turbocharged 1.8L 4 cylinder and advanced suspension, the FF offers the practical experience you demand for just $29100.

7 Likes

2018 Hanno Colazza

PRECISION AND PASSION.

2018 Hanno motor co.

By @mat1476 and @mcp928

30 Likes

2018 Bergmann SLF Plus

Golf? I barely know her!

Your average 2 litre german hatchback

13 Likes

smc

Because "entry level" should still be exciting.

A car is a symbol of it's owner - so why not get a vehicle that turns heads? With Munot's advanced unified suspension setup and body construction techniques, and equipped with Magnedyn™ adaptive suspension as standard, the Drache gives a sampling of hi-tech luxury at an accessible level. The AV model is the most basic model available, featuring the same 7 inch infotainment and sound system as the standard A model, but with a highly economical 153 hp 1.9L turbo I4 and a simplified yet still elegant interior - perfect for first time buyers and passenger fleets that want no compromise.

Make your mark. Enter the Drache.

MSRP: $31,300 base, $31,800 as offered with the optional 8-speed automatic.

Automobile Munot AG - Uniquely Swiss.™

5 Likes

Ordinary. Mediocre. Uninspired. Milquetoast. These are not adjectives associated with the new 2018 Markley Cadium compact sedan. The Cadium offers the exciting, fresh styling one would come to expect from the American automotive industry.

Available in S, ES, RT, and Sapphire trims (ES shown) there’s a Cadium for every household. Fitted with a standard 162hp 1.6 liter turbocharged engine (2.0L option on GT and Sapphire trims) it provides superior driveablity while returning 47mpg highway.

Equipped with standard four wheel disc brakes, multi-link rear suspension, 10 speaker infotainment system with a 12 inch display, and six front and side airbags, it offers great value at a starting price of $26,400 ($29,100 equipped as shown).

Visit your local Markley dealer today to book a test drive of the new Cadium today.

5 Likes

may i ask what “Milquetoast” is supposed to mean?

2 Likes

2018 Vorn HC3 L

T18i - 160hp & 160 lbft.

0-60 - 9.2 sec - 55 mpg combined

Shown in Deep Blue Mica

Starting from $24,900.

15 Likes

Kaufmann Hase S-Line

Gallery

17 Likes

2018 Galaxie Aero;

It car. It go A, it go B. Sometimes, it can even do it at a reasonable speed. The 7 speed adv. automatic is perfectly adequate for commuting, and the impressive empty space in the rear can fit all kinds of useless garbage/sentimental knickknacks; or, for the business-minded, several pounds of cocaine. Roughly 150 horsepower reaches the front wheels of the Aero, propelling it to 60 in a blistering 9.4s*- but hey, if that number doesn’t impress you at least it gets over 56 miles to the gallon. For the oddly specific amount of $29,100, you too can own this aesthetically pleasing monument to mediocrity.

*under test conditions we made up

Specifications

Gearbox: FWD 7 Speed Advanced Automatic
Powerplant: ICE Inline 4T producing 147bhp
Suspension: Double Wishbone Front, Multilink Rear
Driver Assists: ESC, TC/ABS
Safety Features: Front, Rear, and Side Collision Passenger Airbags, Parking Sensors, Reverse Camera
Interior Features: Best we can do is a one month trial for Sirius XM
Trim Options: Hahaha, ha, ha. Options cost money, fool.

MSRP: $29,100 AMU

23 Likes
The all new Axion ONE.
Starting from $34,000.
奥炫 Axion
Proudly made in China
14 Likes

Surprising Connections

2018 RCN Chase

Founded in 1996 by a partnership with the infamous FWM, Reconciliation Motors is well known for its high-value models that are popular in North America, as an American budget-oriented alternative to Kaizen. However, RCN cars are sold around the world under various names, and thus have gained an international following.

Interestingly enough, they have leveraged their various connections to get a superb compact car platform that will be shared across multiple brands. The result: the newly redesigned Chase.

Reconcilation Motors Chase 19 specs and images

Mid-high trim version with an economical SNB engine and appearance package from the sport DB trims.

2018 RCN Chase 19

VEHICLE TYPE
Front-engine, front-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 5-door hatchback
PRICE
$32,800
ENGINE TYPE
SNB ADP RXI4 18 Ti
Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve I4, ALSI block and head, direct fuel injection, 90 AKI
Displacement
1.8L, 110 cu in, 1800 cc
Power
188.9 hp @ 6300 rpm
Torque
164.3 lb-ft @ 4800 rpm
TRANSMISSION
6-speed automatic with manual shifting mode
CHASSIS
Suspension (F/R): MacPherson strut/multilink
Brakes (F/R): 11.2-in vented disc/10.2-in solid disc
Tires: 215/50R-17 93V
DIMENSIONS
Not available
PERFORMANCE
Zero to 62 mph: 8.82 sec
50 to 75 mph: 5.52 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 16.39 sec
Standing 1 km: 29.25 sec
Braking, 62–0 mph: 119.4 ft
Roadholding, 66-ft-dia skidpad: 0.963 g
Roadholding, 656-ft-dia skidpad: 0.928 g
EPA FUEL ECONOMY
Combined: 58.5 US mpg

18 Likes

@66mazda Tis not a collab effort. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2018 Arco Civetta BeBop

A Quirky premium sedan at a not so premium price

24 Likes

7 Likes

Orion? Exactly the brand I’d enter if I had more time this week, what a coincidence :wink:

oof, RIP my Not Audi volvo brand :sweat_smile:

Haruta DT4

The ideal car to get stuck in a traffic jam

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

10 Likes

A CAR READY FOR ACTION

A CAR READY FOR FAMILY

A CAR READY TO DRIVE
A CAR READY TO HAUL
A CAR NOT READY TO SWIM

This is the Qinghua Essence, carefully crafted from China’s finest

CAR DETAILS