CSR 152 - Hole in One (Complete)

The method I use is changing the techpool, then changing and immediately reverting something in both the car and engine tabs. Tends to force-update all of the costs.

Your techpool in sandbox is not global; if you aren’t sharing the engine family and car model with anything else in sandbox, you can change the techpool freely without affecting the other builds.

I realized that lowering the quality sliders doesn’t have the same impact to cost as setting the tech pool values themselves. So I decided to simply use the Tech Pool Unleashed app to make the changes to the trim and variant.

Why would you need to use techpool unleashed? You can change techpool in game by clicking on the box next to the quality slider.

2 Likes

Using another tool is much more likely to result in numbers not tallying up and a resulting bin

2 Likes

Gallery

9 Likes

I … didn’t know this.

Both me and at least one other person told you, so I don’t know how you don’t :upside_down_face:

1 Like

the fuck even is techpool unleashed?

2 Likes

It’s techpool, but it’s not on a leash anymore.

An external tool made to set the sandbox techpool of any trim back before it was a feature. It worked, but there was flimsiness to it. Released early on during the 4.2 beta cycle iirc

So… what does CSR actually stand for in these events?

Car Shopping Round

2 Likes

Ok, before I go ahead and submit my entry, can anyone clarify what would minmaxing would consist of in this context?

I’ve heard the term referenced for years in many games, but never quite understood what it really means.

Just wanna make sure my entry doesn’t get binned for something I don’t understand.

Building a car while only paying attention to what stats the game gives you, and not caring about realism or real world car logic. So imagine going for Luxury interior with Basic infotainment. It might give you a good balance between a good comfort stat and not too high of a budget, but that combo would NEVER make sense IRL (well… not in this market segment for sure).

I highly advise you to join the Automation discord btw. The discord is usually thriving with people who could answer your questions. Asking questions on the forum clogs it up and makes it a bit of a mess to browse through.

Automation discord

Official Automation

7 Likes

6 Likes

The all-new Raleigh XE-5.
A different kind of luxury.

2005 Galvin-Raleigh Motors, Detroit, MI

13 Likes

Zephorus Autos

logo3

Focoso 2005 Edition

A 4.5L V8 with 430hp as never been so easy to use

6 Speed DCT to the rear wheels

Optimum comfort at 186mph*
*Factory speed limited

$45,000

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence.
13 Likes

What is that seat fabric? Looks like it’s made of clouds. Love the rest of the design though :heart_eyes:

It’s leather with raytracing skill issues. The black perforated leather is exactly that as well, I like the look of it too.