CSR 152 - Hole in One (Complete)

About

Fanella Aleggia GLS, a more sophisticated choice.

The absolut top model in the Aleggia line offers a hand made all leather interior, the latest in navigation and entertainment systems. An advanced 7 speed automatic gearbox delivers tjhe power from the modern transversed mounted V6 engine to the front wheels.

Gallery

10 Likes

Is that built on the Crown Vic body? :thinking:

Maybe, it’s this one

Yes, that is based on an early 90s Crown Victoria. Great work then indeed since most of the community (including me) seems to agree that it is kind of an awkward body to work on.

2 Likes

The Crown Vic body set was introduced in the Kee era, and since then it has been overshadowed by other 4-door body sets with similar unlock years (including the recently revised '88 Indicator, the updated '85 Juliet, and the newly introduced '84 Commoner, among others) due to a lack of variety in body styles (there are no 2-door variants in nay size, for instance). Another problem is that by default, the engine is placed farther aft than usual, potentially making it more prone to oversteer without shifting the weight forward using the weight distribution slider (at extra cost, in terms of price and PU/ET).

Myself I can’t think of a better build than the Fanella on any of the Crown Vic bodies that has ever been done.

I can concur. But what makes it so awkward (for me in particular) to work on nowadays is that its morphing zones are more limited in their adjustment range. Also, it seems to sit higher off the ground than I’d like. There’s a great body set lurking inside it, but its full potential has yet to be unleashed - a ground-up remake with more sizes, body styles, and morphing zones is in order, to match other similar contemporary body sets.

1 Like

Introducing Canmo’s new sedan, the Krestrel and it’s range topping LUX powered by a new V8 and RWD. Featuring a unique front fascia with a chrome waterfall grille. Inside you’ll find a sumptuous leather lined interior, advanced Satellite navigation, and plenty of room for five. Live life to the fullest, and treat yourself.

Basically, a sedan version of the 5 door hatch pitched in another challenge. The LUX has a V8, and is RWD is opposed to FWD. I made this the same time as the hatch to possibly use alternatively and refined it for this one. I made the hatch first, and stretched the rear length for the sedan for truck space and more traditional profile. The hatch had faux vents, which I kept as I liked the way they looked, but replaced the vents with additional reverse lights to give a wider light range when reversing.

5 Likes

In terms of philosophy, the Lux trim reminds me of what MG Rover did when they turned the FWD Rover 75/MG ZT into the RWD MG ZT V8. But do the lesser FWD trims have transversely mounted engines (as the standard 75/ZT variants do), or are they longitudinally mounted (as Audi has done for decades)?

@Lanson the THETA LC45 is one of your better-looking designs so far, and compared to mine, it has a more aggressive front end. Coincidentally, I began developing my entry just before you showed yours - and the similarities between them are striking: the same choice of body set, finished in a metallic red exterior color, a big naturally aspirated V12 up front hooked up to an advanced automatic transmission, and a proper luxury interior to match the brief.

1 Like

Both are longitudinal as they were both planned as RWD originally.

When you design something that doesn’t fit in with any of the 3 main car companies I use…

Here’s the Karthoolu Insanium ShootingBrake…It’s a midlife crisis sort of car…and it will hold your golf clubs! :rofl:

3 Likes

Are the green elements optional, and if so, are they called greens fees?

Yes, green is optional…you can also have blood red or sunrise yellow!

I wouldn’t be surprised if it elicited a negative reaction from the client.

Funny you should say that…I did say in my DM…I’ll probably get insta-binned. :smiley:

I wanted to make a sports car…and went a tiny-tiny smidgeon too far… :rofl:

Plus I mistook 67 for 57…and, as an almost 57 year old, I’d buy it!

2 Likes

2005 Wolfe E840 X4 V8

When anything less than a V8 is out of the question

Wolfe is introducing it’s first generation of the E8-series - its top of the line personal luxury sport car. Build on a 3.0m wheelbase, this 6-speed automatic powered rocket will send you to heaven thanks to its full luxury amenities, sat nav, active sport suspension, the latest safety features and ESC. It also comes with top of the line electric panoramic roof.

As the E category switched to FWD in the 90s, the big 410hp V8 was too much for the car, so Wolfe is introducing its first all-wheel drive system - X4. With all alloy rims, vented discs all around and a five-link rear suspension, this large 1850kg sedan has perfect 50/50 balance and surprising agility, remaining controllable at all time.

Let’s talk a bit more about this 4.5L V8 - probably one of the last gen of V8 for Wolfe, it is packed with the latest tech including VVT and 5-valves per cylinder. Surprisingly smooth and tame, it can easily unleashed its full power up to 260 km/h. Insiders are telling us that it will be phased out to make place for the brand new direct injection V6s being developed, but no one is 100% of the V8 future.

It is your birthright - Wolfe.

13 Likes

GALLERY

11 Likes

Ok, just wanna make sure I’m doing this right…

My sandbox tech pool had everything set to 5… would lowering the quality sliders be enough or would I have to use something like Tech Pool Unleashed to edit my values to what I want them to be for the car to qualify for entry?

You just change the numbers, either type them in use the slider. Anywhere from 0-15

2 Likes

For techpool get to the menu with the button under each slider, type in what numbers you want, save and exit the car, come back in and keep working. The sliders just mess with quality.