CSR 153 - Hail That Sweet Ride! [COMPLETED]

PRIMUS MERIT 200 PLATINUM

since Malaysia has RHD afaik, the RHD model is shown here.

Since 2015, the Merit is a strong contender in the midsize segment, offering solid technology under a sharp hull.
For 2018, new downsized engines improve the economy. To prevent high taxation, the former two-liter NA engine is now replaced with an 1,6 turbo, delivering 200 horsepower with a smooth power band. Another newest addition is the new automatic with nine (!) instead of seven gears.

The Platinum trim is the mid-range model, offering great infotainment and goodies like leather, automatic climate control, heated and vented seats. Full-LED lights in front and rear are standard.

This one in Bahia Black is available in Kuala Lumpur at your nearest PRIMUS dealer for only $ 19.000, of course we paint in in any color you like, but this brand new one is ready to take away in our store today, if you want it that fast.

3 Likes

Japan makes good stuffs do you know that?

This car is a great example of the Japan's best. Equipped with a small but high efficiency turbo 4 cylinders engine making 190 horsepower. The styling is attractive but not too flashy. Inside is spacious and comfortable with easy and accessible controls. This trim of Concels is a standard trim, with 17 inch wheels. For more info on other trims please visit out official site or our nearby dealerships.

© 2018. All Rights Reserved.

16 Likes

2018 TAKAMO ASIGHT X
The agility of a hatchback. The presence of an SUV.

The Asight is the first compact SUV from Takamo. Suitable for the longest journey, or the shortest city drive, it’s a car that’s not so easily defined. Together with its customizable design and choice of technology, it’s whatever you want it to be. Every detail of the Asight is fine-tuned for driving pleasure. With progressive steering as standard, it adapts to the driving situation – reducing steering work while parking, yet maintaining directional stability and precision at high speeds. This results in enhanced driving dynamics and ride comfort. And with optional adaptive dampers, you can adjust the suspension set-up for a sportier or more comfortable experience. Progress. It’s behind everything we do at Takamo. It’s why, in the Asight, we’ve incorporated new technologies to help you on the road and engines to deliver impressive performance and exceptional fuel economy*.
*eDynamics models capable of 4.4L/100km or less.

Gallery

21 Likes

:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:LESS THAN 48 24 14 HOURS LEFT!*:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

*yes i’ve extended the submission time to 12pm MYT instead because I liked it

Additional submissions from:
@ErenWithPizza
@AndiD
@donutsnail
@Maxbombe
@Lurka
@RAZR
@Tsundere-kun
@HybridTronny and @yurimacs
@Happyhungryhippo
@vouge
@LS_Swapped_Rx-7
@Texaslav
@EnCR
@Knugcab
@GetWrekt01 & @ACoolCrab
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T & @Falling_Comet (no car)
@Mikonp7

Send me your cars real quick, or else you might get binned.

If anyone is going for this challenge, please do it now!

NOTICE: Laptop fixed, stay tuned! (don't expect reviews to be quick because stuff)
8 Likes
2018 - VF DISCO Luxus Pack

About the car

Since 1974, the VF disco is the perfect car for everyone, young driver, familly, retiree.. It's versatile, and it explains its success.

The Luxus Pack gives you comfort and elegance, with a slight touch of sportiness to remember that when you drive a VF, it has performance in its DNA.

Talking about performances, the 160HP the 1.8 SI and the 8speeds automatic gearbox is the best of both world. It gives power and comfort to enjoy a safe and pleasant ride.

Available colors

Grün.

KARAMELL!

Golden Bath

Coal Gray

@GetWrekt01 and myself worked on this car

11 Likes

HINODE TEMPEST 250 PRESTIGE

Made in collaboration with @Falling_Comet of Suisei Heavy Industries

Overview

As one of Hinode’s very first automotive nameplates after the Mahkota, the Tempest has always been considered one of the company’s defining vehicles. With decades of engineering expertise and design finesse, the Tempest is the hallmark of the compact executive segment, with a reputation one could only hope to reach.

The 12th generation Tempest was released in 2014. It was designed and engineered in collaboration with Suisei Heavy Industries, who are experts in automotive engineering and styling. What resulted was an evolutionary design that kept the core of what made the Tempest what it is, while innovating to further enhance the car’s exceptional qualities.

The car shown in a 250 Prestige. It is the luxury trim on the Tempest, and is powered by a 2.5l inline six engine producing 215hp. The engine is equipped with direct injection, improving performance and fuel economy. Power is sent to the rear wheels via a 6-speed automatic transmission.

Truly a car that makes the genetic disease of being M*laysian more bearable…

Gallery

Hinode Tempest 250 Prestige shown driving in Klang Valley (it is a hellhole like any other place in M**aysia :nauseated_face:)

© 2018 Hinode Motor Corp.

19 Likes
2018 - Bergmann Zugspitze

Committing first degree Crossover

10 Likes

download

1st September 2018

Opinions

MyRide launch: A big success

Aminah Siti Hamsah (@aminah_s_hamzah)

With the demise of Uber in the country, the market seems to be fully controlled by one Grab app now as the company pretty much ruled the roost on the ride sharing market, as most other competitors weren’t making an massive impact.

But lately there is a new competitor in the form of MyRide, a new ride sharing app created by MYTec…

HOLD ON.

You are viewing subscriber-only content. To continue reading please subscribe to NCT Plus, an online subscription to access high-quality news and articles on various subjects.

Subscription starts at RM2/month, or RM20/year.

OFFER: Get 3 months extra when you sign up to NCT Plus yearly subscription now!

Click here to subscribe!

Submissions Closed!
Reviews and rankings are next!

13 Likes

@BannedByAndroid - That’s evil…EVIL I TELL YOU!!! :imp:

5 Likes

Bins

Capture-removebg-preview

MyRide Plus Requirements

MyRide Plus is the higher tier option of our MyRide duo, with passengers expecting higher standards of drivers and vehicles compared to the MyRide Standard offering. Thus, there are some requirements before joining MyRide Plus:

Driver Requirements:

• Malaysian citizens only
  • Must be at least 21 years old with no serious traffic infractions
  • At least 5 years of driving experience
  • A legit hail ride app driver license
  • Abide to MyRide Plus Service Level Agreement

Vehicle Requirements*:

• C-seg or D-seg car/SUV manufactured in year 2014 and newer
  • No MPVs/vans/trucks/2-door vehicles
  • Must be a privately owned vehicle, owned by a Malaysian citizen
  • Not under the list of prohibited vehicles below:

Prohibited vehicles for MyRide Plus

Actually Proton Perdana @conan

Reasoning: Dated design, sluggish performance, weird spec list
hah what a troll, try harder next time lol

2018 IP DRYAD @Knugcab

Reasoning: Wrong engine variant year

Malamoto Vir Fortis 1.4T @Elizipeazie & @Hilbert

Reasoning: Alarmingly low safety and comfort (low prices doesn’t help much)

FM HiWay @Jaimz68

Reasoning: Violated techpool limits (2 more points than allowed for car)

2014 Canmo Kestrel Cu @crwpitman1

Reasoning: Questionable design choices (involving drivability, sound and reliability), high repair cost, and a whole lot of other issues

wow what is that shit

Manda Vivace @RAZR

Reasoning: Questionable spec sheet and stats, overly high power on such a car

why

Saidenki Concels @EnCR

Reasoning: Techpool issues (Multiple category limit violations)
a shame considering how good looking it is

VF DISCO Luxus Pack @ACoolCrab & @GetWrekt01

Reasoning: Techpool issues (+2 over limit violations)
a shame, would have been a finalist as well

Bergmann Zugspitze @Mikonp7

Reasoning: Use of prohibited transmission option (auto-manual)

If you meet the requirements above, kindly fill in this form and we will evaluate your application.

2018 MyTec Sdn Bhd. All rights reserved.

*no its not related to the csr ones lol
14 Likes

Made it past the bins. That’s a relief :relieved:

1 Like

Dated styling is such harsh words. I’d rather it be timeless. :joy:
But seriously, my submission is actually Proton Perdana. None of those Accord crap.

1 Like

The design itself is good, but more for a 90s car.

1 Like

I know. They wouldn’t have made it for 15 years had it not been perfect from the start.

and I’ll stop this nonsense now that I’ve got it out of my system.

1 Like

Yeah, remembered the engine variant year…just after I sent the car in :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I wish I could get my constructive feedback than “your car is a piece of shit”.

1 Like

wow oof, that’s a stupid way to get binned. I’ve let you down @ACoolCrab my partner, especially with a finalist worthy car

3 Likes

Well, too much issues for the car:

Engine year set at wrong time (1982 instead of 2014-2018)
Overly high repair costs ($1827.9, way much higher than the second highest entry)
Worst in class in drivability and reliability, with awful safety and meh efficiency/comfort
Weird engineering in some cases (ex. active suspension is too expensive for this price levels, 2v DOHC is too unrealistic for 2018)

I remember receiving a car for TMCC14 (which I hosted) whose engine also had a 2v DOHC head. Even considering the fact that TMCC14 was set in 1995, not 2018 as CSR153 was, the overly primitive head configuration (which would have been more appropriate for the 60s/70s) was enough for me to reject it straight away.

And regarding that Proton…

Hang on, didn’t I see this car before? It reminds me of something I received while judging QFC19:

They’re both built on the same body set (though not necessarily in the same size) and share many of the same exterior design features, so it’s no surprise the Proton looks like a facelift of the Everlast.

1 Like

Not to clutter down BBAs thread, but 2V DOHC was used in lower end models of the Volvo 850 and S/V70 until the engine update was done in 1998, so banning it for being unrealistic in that class in 1995 is really a bit harsh.

For 2018? I agree.

1 Like