CSR 153 - Hail That Sweet Ride! [COMPLETED]

New for 2018 and ready for export the Airman Tonopah, shown here in EX5 trim.

3 Likes

Gallery

6 Likes

Here it is…the obligatory FM HiWay.

2 Likes

<FMC offers up the charming and capable 2018 Aracari SE

The Aracari eats miles with ease, while pampering its occupants in comfort. The SE trim (shown here) is offered in FWD with a stout inline-5 engine mated to a dual-clutch 8-speed transmission. The result is snappy performance and an economical drive.

As-equipped for only $17,100

6 Likes

Well, its (nearly) a week left to the deadline!

I’ve got entries from:
@Vena.Sera423
@the-chowi
@conan
@nate21
@randomtuner
@Hilbert & @Elizipeazie
@Riley
@nightwave
@Jaimz68
@crwpitman1
@HybridTronny & @yurimacs (no ad post)
@Knugcab (no car file)
@Lurka (no car file)

What are you waiting for? Christmas? If you want to join you can start ASAP!

6 Likes

I think I’ve sent my Aracari to you, can you verify?

2 Likes

Yes.

Shenhua Mandau

shenhua5

2.5 liter 4 cylinder high compression engine

195 hp

8-speed DCT

Available as FWD or AWD (FWD shown)

Over 40 MPG (FWD)

Multilink rear suspension

3 Likes

2018 Mara Kavaler 2.3 LKE

The - surprisingly popular - liftback variant of Mara’s large family car, here with a combination of a non-t/c 2.3 litre Efektyv inline-4 (150 hp) and the top-of-the-line Komfort Extra variant.

*Front, Rear, Interior*
2 Likes
ATERA IMAGINE
25 Likes

Turból k4

One of Turból’s best sellers in the 2010s was the k4 compact crossover, based on the RWD j4 sports sedan architecture. While this current generation of k4 was introduced in 2012, the 2018 model received refreshed styling and drivetrain updates. The basic engine option was an all-new 1598cc turbo 4, shared with Stellar models and not available in all markets. With 202 hp and the recent shift in Turból naming scheme from displacement to tens of hp, this least-powerful variant of k4 was dubbed the k4 20.

19 Likes

25 Likes

I considered entering last minute, I think I can finish engineering and exterior until deadline, but I can’t promise an interior because I usually s*ck at modern cars and doing this like it is now was already quite difficult. Nevertheless, I’ll try.

2018 Primus Merit 280 Platinum

A special model for people that prefer old values like comfort and smoothness in an otherwise sporty sedan.

2 Likes

question: does this exclude or include “coupe” bodies with 4 doors?

1 Like

As long it shows “sedan” or “liftback” instead of “coupe” in-game, yes.

Way to work it, Polymorphus!

Made by RAZR Made by RAZR
More Images Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR Made by RAZR
3 Likes

Haruta DT4

Prepare yourself for a Ride like No Others

10 Likes

2018 Trémaux Bezier

15 Likes

2018 ARLINGTON AIRACRUISER

DARE TO BE BOLD

Think all family cars need to be boring and fridge-like? Think again. The 2018 Arlington Airacruiser is here to provide all the style and substance you'll ever need - at a fair price. As all previous Airacruisers, this one comes standard with a gorgeous 5-door liftback body - even the silhouette alone is appealing.

This svelte, aerodynamic body conceals a
(REDACTED BY AUTOMATION LIMITATIONS)

Longitudinally-mounted, staggered inline-4. Sadly Automation doesn’t properly understand longitudinal FWD mounting, so we’ll just go with the engine being transverse lol.

inline-4 or 5 under its low, long hood. The former, available in either 1.8l 160hp or 2.0l 180hp configurations, is the go-to for the savvy commuter, and is made ever more lively by a modern, 7-speed hydraulic automatic transmission. Power is routed to the front wheels through a passive viscous differential for supreme traction in all road conditions. And despite most vehicles in this ‘power class’ only managing speeds of 130 mph at the most, the Arlington is slippery enough to accelerate all the way to 155 in 2-liter guise; Arlington withholds none of that performance.

The Airacruiser comes standard with a comprehensive safety suite, further augmented by the standout high-tensile-strength steel chassis that has allowed Arlington to buck the trend and provide superb visibility in all directions. Wide doors and a low-liftover liftgate provide the by now expected Arlington versatility in operation.

What has come to our attention, though, is that not all customers currently expect world-class comfort out of Arlington products, much less the compact range. The 2018 Airacruiser changes that, offering on its Premium trim a rich two-tone interior with full digital instrumentation, infotainment with phone connectivity, power everything, push-button start, and more. Meanwhile, the car provides a tactile, positive experience with satisfying physical controls, and a physical parking brake which ensures no errors, excuses or caveats in the parking process. The steering is a controlled-assist electric type that provides as much boost as is appropriate, without ever feeling un-solid or un-caring.

Airacruiser. Because nobody does it better.

6 Likes