CSR146 - Real Shopping Round

(trying to get a positive picture on automation Discord for myself to appeal and to consider how much of an asshole I was there, other than beating myself up, here’s the car.)

2008 Hakumai Joy 1.3GL, A dependable lightweight City car with standard creature comforts, It has good fuel economy in its 21000AMU price range.

6 Likes

2008 AXUUS A1 City

Driving, SIMPLIFIED.

Get yours today!

4 Likes

2008 Hirochi BeatboX 1.6 Sport

Debuting in late 2007 as an 2008 model, the BeatboX (yes with the capital X) was Hirochi’s newest entry into the competitive B segment. The BeatboX came with a variety of 4-Cylinder engines ranging from 1.2L all the way up to 1.6L. This specific model is the 1.6L, making roughly 121 HP.

This BeatboX in particular has the Sport package, which includes 17-inch alloy wheels, a front spoiler, fog lamps, leather/cloth bucket seats, CD player, a sport-tuned suspension system, and a 5-speed manual gearbox.

5 Likes

THIS POST IS BEST IN LANDSCAPE ON MOBILE DEVICES

2008 HWASEUNG ASILAR SE³ 1.5i

Lore

Introduced in 2006, the 5th generation Asilar was introduced. Riding on an all-new platform, codenamed H-SCN (Hwaseung- Sub-Compact Nexus), the new Asilar brought revised suspension geometry, which allowed for larger cabin and cargo areas. It also featured completely redesigned sheetmetal, featuring Hwaseung’s new “Advance” design language. Like before, the Asilar was available in 3 body styles; a 4 door sedan, and a 3/5 door hatchback. Along with its introduction, the 5th generation Asilar was the first Hwaseung product to be built locally, at the newly constructed Hwaseung assembly plant in Swindon. The model presented here is an SE³, finished in Dusk Blue Metallic. It has a standard 1.5L 16-valve inline-4 making 97 horsepower, and 108lb-ft of torque. It’s mated to a standard 5-speed manual (a 4-speed automatic is also available), and power is sent to the front wheels. The SE³ also features an AM/FM radio, cruise control, power driver’s seat controls, fog lights, Dura-Tex cloth seating, 16-inch alloy wheels, and ESC. As equipped, the Asilar SE³ carries a price tag of £23,500.

Gallery

7 Likes

2008 Reduit WC2

+10 schport for being yellow

4 Likes

Less than seven days left now for this

3 Likes

Salon Petit 1.4 Super

Sporty flourishes and the illusion of travelling at high speeds for a low price

Get yours for 18200$

Price includes a 16V 4-cylinder engine making 98hp, 5-speed manual gearbox, power steering, alloys, among other stuff

8 Likes
Taimania Hatchy Sport Spec-R

The 2008 Taimania Hatchy Sport Spec-R brings a striking force to the streets of Europe. With its small nimble body, and quick performance. This little hatchback is sure to get you around!

The Sport Spec-R features major cosmetic changes compared to lesser trim models, and improved performance with a turbocharged 1.5L 4-cyl making 116hp, a 5-speed manual transmission, power steering, alloys and more! starting MSRP prices for Sport Spec-R models is $22,800

Taimania Motor Corporation. ®️
11 Likes

Is that the Italian map in Beam?

Yes, it was the only European map I could find that’d relatively fit the theme, and automation’s photoscene is too laggy

Interested? Click here to see more

7 Likes

SAARLAND FELINA II CabrioCoupé

The combination of the best of two worlds.

1.4 litre 100 hp engine.
5 speed manual.
5.3 litres per 100 km.
Electric power steering.
ABS and ESC
CD Player
Alloy wheels
From $22100 AMU

Saarland. Made in Germany.

4 Likes

Legion Vireo X 16v-v 1.4

Details

The Vireo is Legion’s lowest price model, a 5 door city car who’s current generation was introduced in 2003, co-developed by Legion UK and Homura in Japan, sold under various names across the globe. This example, an X 16v-v 1.4, brings some sporting flair, with 185/50 tires on 16" alloy wheels, a small body kit, upgraded front brakes, retuned suspension, and a new, 105 hp 16v 1.4 liter I4.

19 Likes

2008 Quaglia Cuesta 1.6R

The 2008 Quaglia Cuesta is all brand new car from Quaglia, from the chassis all the way to the engine. An engine that was helped developed by Atera as they are known for making a decent engines and overall a sporty engine to other manufacturers. This particular model is the 1.6R model which is a great middle ground between sensible hatchback and a hot hatchback which is 2.0T AWD model that they offered for this car.

1.6R offers of course, 1.6L SOHC 4V Inline-4 producing up to 116hp and 146nm of torque to the front wheels. It is paired to standard 5-speed manual but 4-speed auto is also available. Inside, the 1.6R offers a cloth seating with standard radio equipped and a button to enable ESC.

It’s yours for $23,700!

10 Likes

10 Likes

'08 Niichi Avid NT-X 1.4

Bring one home today for just $21,700 USD.

Includes 15" alloys, 1.4L DOHC-4 i4 delivering 108 hp, sport suspension package and your choice of ZF 6HP automatic or 5 speed manual

Gallery

lift a wheel

'08 Avid NT-X/ '83 Avid NS-T

eat my dust gramps

9 Likes

It is feel master’s hand.

Corseo Rioso ‘Biarritz’ - for those who want to make a statement.

Iconic, comfortable, safe and frugal - who said being savvy has to be boring?!

*Model shown features Biarritz Limited Edition Sport Appearance Package incl. upgraded 16’’ LiteSport wheels, Interior Comfort Pack, Electronic Safety Package, front and rear PAA (Parcheggio Automibili Assistanza) system and A-Trapovic Light Sport Exhaust (rrp 23000,-) WLTP 66.4mpg combined cycle, representative 0% apr over 5 year financing period, 5 year warranty subject to availability and positive credit check.

Also, Get your skates on mate!
Turin Crew 2 - coming soon to a cinema near you!

*Now available with the ‘Regional Identity Package’

More

(okay so these are on 17’s but the actual car is on 16’s pls don’t kill me I cba to make more screenshots anymore)

8 Likes

Boxwell Eclipse Sport

Daily commutes don't have to be boring

7 Likes

2008 AMS Autan 1.6 S 3-Door

120bhp and over 40mpg, plus a six-speed manual transmission (6-speed automatic optional), 15" alloys and a sporty suspension tune, all yours for just 23,500 AMU.

2 Likes