CSR155 - Swanky Set of Wheels (COMPLETE)

1959 Rosanda Sechs

New generation of our Sechs model, this car has indeed redefined the nameplate showing sleek styling and adequate performance, in both areas keeping up with its competition.

Some specs:

• 3000cc inline 6 engine longitudinally mounted SOHC 2v 159.7hp
  • 1326.5 kg
  • 4 speed manual gearbox
  • 14.7 liter/100km fuel consumption
  • 186 kmph top speed
  • 10.1 s to 100kmph
  • Projected service costs are 921.7 Automation dollars
  • Luxurious interior
Gallery

Avaiable for 18900 Automation dollars

5 Likes

1959 Boccaccino Angelica

Introducing the premium Molto Speciale trim package and Riviera drop-top variant.

“The finest in Italian sports-luxury on the market”

Boccaccino Club member orders prioritised. P.O.A.

5 Likes

Is there really less than 24 hours left? Because according to the countdown there is still an extra day remaining.

oh my fucking god i get this wrong every time

submissions close at the end of june 12, which means there are 48 hours left and i am terrible at remembering my own deadlines

3 Likes

Niccolo Griffith Stattista

Command Respect Like No Other

Italian V12, Coachbuilt Luxury, 4-spd Manual

A True Driver's Car

8 Likes

Gazelle 242 GTC

Coming from France (oh dear god) this luxury coupe powered by a 4.2 liter V12 allows you to cruise the streets of Townsville, USA at 240 kph (or 91295791 football fields per bald eagle/150 mph).

god i hope i didnt fuck the techpool up

5 Likes

V16 Tax evasion

Propeller Amerika, Designed in Germany - Build in the US

The 300hp V16 dream with enough room in the back to show everybody what you are packing

9 Likes

Belerofonte Modelo 1 Berlina
(or M1B if you don’t like long names)

Built by five guys in a workshop in the middle of Spain, Belerofonte makes light sports cars in very low numbers.

The Modelo 1 is their first and only car, built by custom order with imput from the customer. As a result, most units are slightly different from each other, but all of them share the same 2.8L V8 making 198hp.

This especific unit (Chassis 05) was imported into the USA by a racing enthusiast that is now looking to sell it. Built for speed it weigths 854kg and can reach a top speed of 241km/h. A 5 speed manual gearbox launches the M1B from 0-100km/h in just 6.78s.

For $28,200 you can get this one of a kind race car for the road with great handling that will turn heads wherever you go.

5 Likes

.car formally submitted. Nerve damage cripples my typing about 2/3 of the time and I have a backlog of it to do while I’m able (like right now), so please cut some slack with the advert deadline. Here’s an appetizer meanwhile. Do we prefer Fear Me Black or Fuck Me Red? (aka Where’d I Park It Black and Birdshit Magnet Red)?

7 Likes
is anyone even going to read this? I guess I'll just put a spaceship here (_)(_)=====D~~

The 1959 P&A Sportsman Mk.II

Project your wealth with the P&A Sportsman Mk.II, freshly updated for 1959.

Our 4.5L PADH straight 6 has been pored over by our engineers, now being smoother, more reliable, and more powerful than ever.

Other 1959 updates include two-tone metallic paint as standard, extra exterior garnishes, and interior comfort updates. Adding them to the existing refined class, aircraft inspired cabin, quality ventilation, and standard driver’s side mirror gives you a truly premium offering, now cheaper than ever.

The interior is another point of pride, with lush leather and extra comfort features such as rear tray tables and top-of-the-line phonograph with a futureproof FM radio built in, it will truly feel as if you’re travelling in a first class aircraft cabin.

Available now for $29,900 AMU, contact your nearest P&A dealership for more information.

11 Likes
1959 Faolan Fenrir

✦ Lore

The 1959 Faolan Fenrir is a duet of American power and Italian elegance. All new for this model year, Faolan has partnered with Italian coachbuilder Zagato to update the design of the Fenrir, Faolan’s premier touring coupé. Zagato have added some European grand touring flare to the Fenrir’s body with long, athletic lines that belie the car’s size. The subtle fins, pontoon style front fenders, and cascading rear glass all contribute to the lithe stance of the car, calling to mind the wolf with which the Fenrir shares its name. There is still enough aggression and chrome in the design to appeal to American tastes however. Faolan knew that if they fully let Zagato smooth the car to European tastes, they would lose a chunk of the core consumer base for the Fenrir.

The 1959 Fenrir’s powerplant is typical Faolan refined power. An updated 427 cu hemi V8, dubbed the Thunderwolf, powers the Fenrir, making a substantial 360 horsepower (around 300 net hp in game) with smooth delivery and minimal noise at highway speeds. This is thanks to a trio of 2 barrel carbs that are designed to open in sequence and the throttle is depressed. It allows the Fenrir to achieve a respectable mpg rating and still have the roar at full throttle Faolan vehicles are known for. This power is managed by Faolan’s Paw Touch™ push button 3 speed automatic transmission. It is geared for efficient cruising along the newly expanded highways and byways of the US. While the Fenrir may be geared for highway speeds, that doesn’t mean that it lacks boy racer acceleration. The 1959 Faolan Fenrir has a 0-60 time of only 8.7 seconds, a quarter mile time of 17 seconds, and, thanks to the work Zagato put in on making the body of the Fenrir sleeks and slippery, a top speed of 150 mph. This puts the 1959 Faolan Fenrir at the head of the pack in terms of world wide performance.

The interior of the Fenrir is just as subtly luxurious at the exterior. Supple, metalic leathers and glittery lurex™ tweeds are spread across the generously appointed front captain’s chairs and rear bench. Power adjustments are just about everywhere conceivable, including the rotation of the front seats when the doors are opened. While most customers will notice the distinct lack of front vent windows, the astute among them know that the Fenrir comes equipped with Faolan’s Perma-Kool™ climate control system. Co-developed with GE in 1956, the Perma-cool™ climate control system keeps the cabin of the Fenrir briskly cool even in the most blistering of summers. Its controls and those of the luxurious Alpine stereo radio are all accessible as soft touch buttons on the padded dashboard. The convenience of button selection extends to Faolan’s Paw Touch™ push button transmission as well. All gears are electronically selected by the cluster of buttons directly to the right of the instrument panel. The ease of the transmission as well as the finger strength turning of the power steering makes the Fenrir a breeze to drive and effortless to maneuver, something those of the feminine persuasion will no doubt greatly appreciate.

Specifications

✧ 427 cu Thunderwolf V8
✧ 360 horsepower(gross) @ 4700 RPM
✧ 370 Ft-Lb of torque @ 300 RPM
✧ 3894 lbs of American forged, high durability steel.
✧ 3 speed Paw Touch™ push button automatic transmission with radar autopilot.
✧ Perma-Kool™ climate control system, luxury Alpine stereo, and power swivel front seats
✧ 8.7 second 0-60
✧ 150 mph top speed

25 Likes

That taillights, whew. Damn, that´s nice.

3 Likes

17 Likes

1959 Dayton 77 Rocket

14 Likes

1959 SOMERVELL CONDOR

by @debonair0806 and @Texaslav

18 Likes

1959 Mont Royal Montcalm Tourisme

Sumptuous luxury awaits with the new Mont Royal Montcalm Tourisme, giving you all the style of a sport roof with the uncompromised luxury you’ve come to expect. Powered by the smooth and powerful V16 that you only get in a Mont Royal.

18 Likes
NEW Xf!
1959 HABRAC DEL! Luxury sedan! Handmade interior. Automatic gearbox. 137.2 miles per hour top speed. Includes high quality vinyl record player!
The finest luxury by Xf!

3 Likes
21 Likes

Oh boy, I love my car I made for this round. I’m sure it’ll do just fine!

9 Likes

I bet it will do better than mine…

1 Like