Dalnit-Bralka Rally 1965 [FINAL RESULTS!]

Okay, makes sense. I’m just really curious as to how everyone approached this :wink:

Yeah, that’s fair :slight_smile:
I might try to work something into the Auto Show blurbs. I need to go and do some more data sorting first to see what the values actually are.

6 Likes

I’m using the version released on Steam … Will check factory settings … Anyway waiting for the next one now …

Oh for fucksakes.

My steam wanted to update itself.

Now, none of my mods are loading. I have restarted steam, restarted the computer, verified game cache, updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled all the mods and… none of my mods are loading.

Does anyone have experience with this? Do I need to reinstall the game? Dance naked at a crossroads at midnight? Page Killrob? Send an ink-and-paper letter to Valve asking them in very polite but firm terms to go f themselves?

Your assistance in this matter is appreciated.

1 Like

just re-download the mods, that should see you right.

it’s a little time consuming, but it works

@HowlerAutomotive That happened to several users every once and a while… here is the best aproach:

taking from this thread: Workshop mods issues

Also, it may sound goofy, but don’t forget to tick the mods check-box at the launcher :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Sillyworld Thanks! I was ahead of you though, I just deleted the whole thing including Camso and re-verified.

True to form it didn’t bloody show me it was redownloading stuff after verification and after Camso reappeared so I was stuck there cursing at an empty folder for a few moments until stuff began to repopulate.

Cheers again, should be on the home stretch now.

4 Likes

that was a bit of a scare… you okay now @HowlerAutomotive ?

Yeah, it’s working. Still have a few cars to go through for the numbers, then I can get started on the pictures and blurbs.

4 Likes

Just wondering do disqualified cars still get a look in at the auto show?

1 Like

If possible, it would be nice to see them. Just exclude them from voting :slight_smile:

Yes they will. :slight_smile:

Edit: might as well try this out:

• Accelerate Fast
  • Corner Hard
  • Be Like Water
0 voters

It works! All credit to Sillyworld :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When will the Dalnit auto show open its doors?

have anyone tried running their car, or any other car through the nutsoring track and watching it all the way?
i just tried the track with a car from the 90s
at the end of the long straight, the throttle, WAVES?!?!?!?! like the driver is literally pumping on the gas pedal

I did this car and all I can remember is hitting a limiter at 1/4 of mail straight.

same thing happens to me. i have a post with the description somewhere above

I had the same problem, but I suspect the longest straight is actually laid out over several hills, forcing a driver to lift the throttle just to avoid leaving the ground. Actually, this is untrue - my car reached top speed with room to spare on the Long Howl. If you’ve played any Gran Turismo game since 3, you’ll encounter the same problem when your car reaches its top speed as defined by its current gearing.

That’s what all of your cars will do when they reach v max. I’ve got cars so slow they do it on the Airfield track.

You’re doing something wrong there, it’s not supposed to happen in every track… I once saw a car do that in a challenge I hosted, and it was because the car was poorly tuned.

I often test cars in the Ehra-Lessien track and they reach max speed (even go a few km higher than the stated max speed in the test tab) without doing throttle waves.

2 Likes

I’ve got cars so slow they do it on the Airfield track.
My entrant in this event is a perfect example.
Anyway, back to the rally.