Deloy Motor Company

Deloy Motor Company, Is proud to announce the release of the 2014 Mora in celebration of the companies opening. Although Deloy Motor Company will specialize
in general auto markets. We took a swing at the S-Class market to prove our worthy, and created the ultimate driving experience with technology from today and the feel of classic American Muscle.

Engine: 10.9 Liter V8 Naturally Aspirated Tameness: 74.2 Avg Reliability: 70.3
Drive-train: Front engine, 6 speed, all wheel drive Sportiness: 83.4 Utility: 42.6
HP: 1284@7000 RPM Comfort: 59.6 Economy: 17.9 MPG
Torque: 968 ft-lbs@6800 RPM Prestige: 118.8 Total Cost: $319,491
Weight: 4593.2 lbs Safety: 95.9 Prod. Units 5416.35
0-62 MPH: 2.5 seconds
50-75 MPH: 1.0 seconds
Quarter Mile: 9.78s @ 150 MPH
Standing km 17.46s @ 193 MPH
Breaking: (62 mph - 0): 97" 5’
Top Speed: 246 MPH

1 Like

Pics Continued Mora

1 Like

Wow… that’s actually a really mean looking car. The bonnet is amazing, great use of vents. However, not so keen on the front. The grille and those… foglamps? Look kind of lost.
Love if you could post a full shot of the rear and if you could post the time around the Automation Test Track.

Nice, the bonnet reminds me of the ZR1. What is your selling price for it and the lap times for the airfield and automation test track?

Track Stats Airfield
Time: 77.60
Sector 1: 18.35
Sector 2: 30.72
Sector 3: 28.58
Total Time: 1:17.65

Track Stats Automation Test Track
Time: 132.20
Sector 1: 46.63
Sector 2: 36.25
Sector 3: 49.36
Total Time: 2:12.24
Selling price for this package wich has the high end interior package: $356,491.00 US Currency

1 Like

The First Full Size Car From Deloy Motor Co. The 2014 Brute Starting At Just $23,549.00 Specs soon to come!

1 Like

2014 Deloy Danielle Compact specs to be released with the Brute!

The badge and foglights on the front end of all your cars just doesn’t look right.

I think they look ok, it is a common design across all the models which builds the brand identity. The lights though would need replacement in a collision of course, even light nudges.

Each to their own I guess

The positioning on the forward facing road lamps are not only a branding but also an advanced safety feature standard on all Deloy Automobiles. With all our vehicles being equipped with directional head lamps that turn as you steer to illuminate the direction you are turning. Unlike fog lamps which provide lighting to the road markings in the event there is fog. These forward facing road lamps provide illumination directly in front of the vehicle so that the driver can maintain multi directional awareness even in the darkest of places. Also the forward facing head lamps contain a sensor each which scans for traffic if an obstacle is in front of you it sends a signal to the DIC (Driver Information Center) And gives the driver an digital estimated braking distance to allow the driver to correct or maintain their distance. In the event of a small collision or bump these lamps are spring mounted like fog lamps to prevent breakage and lower replacement costs.

Fancy shit

2014 Deloy Elizabeth

Do be careful, there’ll be a point in future builds where a drivability of 0 means that it’s actually not possible to drive the car.

But the scoring of drivability itself will change, so see what happens!

Yeah I know, its already changed so many thing since I first started, before steam got it. I actually lost a lot of builds from updates before steam took over.