Different Engines

Hello,
I want v12,v16 engines added into the game as if it can make racing engines much more powerful. There used to be v12 engines and superchargers but they are no longer in the game, is their a mod? If not that would be a suggestion to be added back.

There never was V12 or superchargers in the game, they have not been developed yet, the same for the I3, I5, V10 and Boxer 4s and 6s. V6 engines should be added in a couple weeks though :slight_smile:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=137 Take a look there for what is already in, what is under development and what wont be in the game, the 1st post was last edited on the 22nd of March so it should be up to date.

There were never working V12 and V16 in the game (as far as i know). They are planned for the future. And i suggest you read this: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=137 (it needs a rewrite but it’s a good base to get your facts in and INFO on what is in and out of the game)

[quote=“BlastersPewPew”]There never was V12 or superchargers in the game, they have not been developed yet, the same for the I3, I5, V10 and Boxer 4s and 6s. V6 engines should be added in a couple weeks though :slight_smile:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=137 Take a look there for what is already in, what is under development and what wont be in the game, the 1st post was last edited on the 22nd of March so it should be up to date.[/quote]

Oh becuase I tough when I preordered it before the steam-release you can get the supercharger edition which has 16v sorry

You will, but it’s just not done yet :slight_smile: It will be free to you when it’s released

I’d love to see some funky stuff like 3cyls, V4’s, Crossplane inline 4’s(sounds like 1/2 of a V8), rotaries and bloody hell, maybe even some straight 7’s and 8’s :sunglasses: who knows hahaha

3 cylinders should be in the in the final release of the game.

As for the others, that would probably end up as DLC, as they aren’t commonly used engine layouts.