Drag Racing Challenge ROUND 13: 3 Cylinders Light Weight Sport Budget! Deadline 15/11/2016

Thank you @Darkshine5. I think you should adjust the markup price to a more realistic 25%, and keep the same price range.

So if your engine is smaller than 3.7 liters, you get a score penalty? Makes zero sense.

Brought to you by Birch Motors, the Butcher!

This luxurious beast with a turbocharged I6 will tear down any street, while doing it in style. It puts its power through a manual 6-speed transmission onto the back wheels, and weighs in at just above 2100kg, making it a bad choice for crossing low quality bridges.

The interior and some other parts of the car (read: the whole engine) is hand-crafted from the finest materials, including panda leather seats, a diamond as a gear shifter knob and a plastic engine cover. (Yeah!)

It will, in other words, be expensive as a bag from Burberry.

Birch Motors - You spend, we earn.

3 Likes

First Order Automotive have lost the press release…so here’s something I jotted down on the back of a beer mat…

It’s fast…

It’s expensive…

It’s VERY yellow…

I present to you… HOT CUSTARD.

No doubt I’ll be getting the sack after this presentation…or floated out of an airlock…

6 Likes

I haven’t sent anything in yet. I’ll try to build something tonight.

Oh, thanks Darkshine, I though I had already sent mine! Totally forgot to send!

Almost loosing the deadline, Gama Industries bring you the all new J370, a sports sedan with everything you need. Like all our cars.
So see for yourself:

3 Likes

Congrats to @one85db for retaining the championship!
And Thank you everyone that entered the benefit of not so many entries are better reviews
On to the next challenge I please ask one86db to pick his Champions pick.

1 Like

Congrats @one85db on a sweet victory :slight_smile:

I read the descriptions of the interiors for the first time today… Needless to say I’ve been under-cooking my interiors rather badly! :rolling_eyes:

Thanks @Darkshine5 for the great event! Thanks, @HighOctaneLove, great race!

This entry was a modified version of an OMG car I had previously made. I changed the headlights on this version and the new lights don’t have the amber indicator portion. I totally forgot about adding markers.

Any specific date for that?

Thank you a lot, @one85db for picking my car!

I’m feeling a bit more important now than I actually am. :smiley:

Also, I think that it’s good that this is going on hold, as I will be able to refine my car building skills before the next round.

1 Like

Your car looked great @Detsikeulii, great job! I’m a fan of the simple elegance that you captured so well.

I’ve read that the next update will include 3 cylinder engines and perhaps superchargers. I’m getting excited to try out some new stuff.

Superchargers?, where did you read that? I though we were quite away before the forced induction revamp. What the next update will include (and maybe that’s why the challenge is on hold) is a rework in calculations and balancing, specially more grip in straight lines :hushed:

What I read was most likely speculation, and I could be completely wrong, I’m not afraid to admit being wrong. HAHA

Well, if we do get superchargers as a surprise it will be a very sweet surprise :relieved:

1 Like

So in short, it might be months before the next update which promised no physics reballancing or changes or superchargers which will be introduced after port to unreal engine, and everybody is waiting for that because one85db said so?

1 Like

As far as I know the next update is for basic tycoon and the i3…

Unless one85db is going to have us running i3 engines, in which case, I understand the wait. Otherwise…huh?

Or he’s maximising his next triumphant car before releasing the rules! :laughing:

I’m with @squidhead in that I believe that the next forced induction update isn’t going to be touched until much later.