Drag Racing Challenge ROUND 13: 3 Cylinders Light Weight Sport Budget! Deadline 15/11/2016

Don’t…why…oh maaannn…I was waiting for that moment…and now you monster ruined it :cry:

1 Like

Song for the mood

What is this? This is Raksha Qube. This is best machine from motherland. made from steel and more steel, this is strong, like Putin. Engine is from sweeeeeeeeeeden, and payed for in Vodka. Car also run on straight vodka. With best russian styling, our car is best. Make car safer in many crashes.

Glare unto it’s glorious exterior, made in vision of our past, present, and future!

6 Likes

Ok reviews are below in no particular order I do ask our Champion @AirJordan to select his winner. The results of the races will be announced tomorrow

2 Likes

hmm…
the ‘pretty cars’ doesn’t have the same impression on the inside does it?

sorry but i think you took my comment the wrong way.

what i meant was, all the cars that i considered ‘pretty’ on the exterior, seems like it has shit interior with only 2seats :stuck_out_tongue:

and i must’ve skipped the ‘wish to be a daily driver’ part on the rules, hence the shit 2 seats interior :stuck_out_tongue:
i would NOT have done that, had i saw that part.

My car is smooth nightmare, erin tuaga is a cars from erin motosports…
Great blurbs btw :slight_smile:

And Erin Tuaga is also the car I would choose! Great looks and a choice of listening to ether a screamer from exhaust or premium speakers :wink:

1 Like

These were supposed to be daily drivers? Lol. I totally missed that memo. I threw this together very quickly and spent way too much time desperately getting everything within the parameters with my body choice. I didn’t expect to be competitive at all, just different. I also was pretty sure my motor wasn’t stroked, the stock stroke should be 3.85". Either way, it was a fun little build for me.

hey, only 1 out of 2 guys over 1kHP? and it’s an inline 6 :slight_smile:

If you found a body then it was nothing to do with us…

…no matter HOW alike it was to our previous technial accountant…

1 Like

Wait, the Firebrand was the cheapest of the…?

Oh…

OH.

I was working to a 15k market price estimate. That should explain the reconstituted poo interior.

It’s really high quality reconstituted poo, though. Promise.

as i said. i missed the ‘daily driver’ part.

totally no part of a daily driver car was in my mind when i designed it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Official times from slowest to fastest
NOMAD 12.89
RAKSHA CUBE 12.83
UTILITARIST 12.35
COYOTE SHOOTING BRAKE 12.33
TAUGA 12.26
DARK DRAGIN WAGON 12.08
SCORPION 11.99
HEARSE CONSORT 11.75
MULGA 11.69
FIREBRAND 11.19
DRAG-ON 11.07
SMOOTH NIGHTMARE 10.93
SOUVEE 9.74

Congrats to everyone and to our winner @one85db who now gets to assign the rules for the next challenge.

And a special mention to @DeusExMackia who is the Champions pick. Your prize is the ability to change/remove or add 1 of the rules in the next challenge.

5 Likes

Great round! And thank for you for such an honour @Darkshine5

i don’t think i made the quarter mile in 1.07 secs.
i didn’t have a warp drive in my car :stuck_out_tongue:
and 4th place being mentioned is rather rare in these competition.
GG everyone.

and congrats @one85db

1 Like

So, Utilitarist wasn’t the first, but also not the last. I would call that a success.

When the next round is all set up, I want to parcitipate with an another car.

Keep me posted.

Congrats @one85db you did find a nice hole in the rules :smiley: On to he next one!

1 Like

Wow.

If anyone is interested, the Total Cost for the Firebrand RS1 was $7807, owing to my aforementioned blunder between whether Total Cost or Market Price was specified in the rules.

While it would surely have been a fair bit faster at full budget, I suspect it would have had a very hard time keeping up with a rear engined rocketship. Good show, @one85db.

All in all, very happy.

1 Like

the next round regs have been posted I please ask @DeusExMackia to implement the champion pick rule. The deadline is set for one week from today as I believe changes to the game are about to be made. Race day is 26/5/2016 at Mpumalanga raceway Amsterdam.

Oh and I please humbly ask that any post from 84 down that is not a car review or advertisement please be deleted to keep the total number of posts down. Remember guys and gals the more new players that can quickly get involved mean more quicker and maybe larger competitions.

Presenting the 2016 Bogliq Bastion 380 GT!!!

Best of luck to all who run against this beast!

Buy better, buy Bogliq.

1 Like