Drag Racing Challenge ROUND 13: 3 Cylinders Light Weight Sport Budget! Deadline 15/11/2016

Man, I really didn’t expect that power values… :astonished:
I’m as good as out.

at least it was pretty

1 Like

If you guys are willing to reconsider me for the last time… I’ve sent it in. If it’s too much of a hassle, then DQ me. I’m cool with it.
As proof, I attach it here as well.
DRC - Manta 5.1.zip (27.1 KB)

I love this review @JohnWaldock. This should be a thing from now on. Reviews a la Ozzy Man.

#roastmycar

3 Likes

No it’s ok man, if anything is not correct it should be done a week ago. I believe John’s and Darks checks and I don’t want you to get DQ (for one you put way too much effort in tuning for dq) but I just wanted to point out that something is not right.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s fair on John or DS5 to keep wasting their time for my oversight though. If you guys decide at any point to DQ, go right ahead.

no, you are quite alright. i overlooked that rule, so thats my bad.

but, it seems the car will not run, due to the car having 3 strikes.

The oversight with ram/my entry was that we were moving the export file back and forwards while game updates were happening and the stats did that magic thing where they change for no reason.
I had the issue with fixtures but after a file cleanup in my car folders and re-downloading files the fixtures magically appeared again. I deliberately didn’t download files until deadline day due to the constant changing of the game, as I was trying to avoid as many beta issues as possible.
The game is becoming more stable again so hopefully it is a one off. And you can send entries directly to John again (I am constantly testing the lite campaign and am having issues with car stats changing for no reason in my sandbox cars so I cannot accept entries)

So am I in or no?

This is just my view, but I think that @ramthecowy 's car should be ran. It checks all the boxes, right? Plus when the open beta is screwing almost everyone over here, I think that probably everyone’s car lost a couple of fixtures. Manta was just the car that lost almost all of them.

I could be horribly wrong, of course.

Edit: Or was this about the stats? Fuck me, I should read these posts more accurately.

Well my game isn’t working, I leave it in John’s capable hands.

Interestingly it was spools entry that lost all its fixtures for me :disappointed:

2 Likes

well, no. it’s about 5k too expensive, and that was a third revision.

so i kinda have to leave it out. i will run it, but it won’t be part of the results.

Sorry, my bad. I really didn’t do enough research to address this matter anyway.

Being dumb is fun!

DRC 11 RESULTS!!!

Qualifying

CSM Chill - 19.86 (7)

Smooth Doug SR - 20.20 (3)

Birch Starchaser - 20.78 (6)

Gamma Nomad Dragon - 23.92 (1) (OUT)

UWE Gemballa 850 GTS - 19.81 (6)

G+C Ocatillo RH - 20.92 (3) (OUT)

Manta - 20.74 (4) (DNQ)

Semi-Final 1: CSM Chill Vs Birch Starchaser

CSM Chill - 20.11 (2)

Birch Starchaser - 20.96 (3) (OUT)

Semi-Final 2: Smooth Doug SR Vs UWE Gemballa 850 GTS

Smooth Doug SR - 20.05 (7) (OUT)

UWE Gemballa 850 GTS - 19.76 (7)

Final: CSM Chill Vs UWE Gemballa 850 GTS

CSM Chill - 19.91 (6)

UWE Gemballa 850 GTS - 19.66 (9)

Congratulations to @RaduST!!!

4 Likes

Man that’s close racing!!!
Congrats to RaduST!

2 Likes

Truck yeah! Finally my first win :tada:

2 Likes

@RaduST well done on the win!

So if I didn’t mess up and fall under DNQ I’d be the 3rd fastest.

And I still had budget to spare!

Well done @RaduST :smiley: great performance!

2 Likes

no, you didn’t. you had a car at 27k with 0% markup, the limit was 28k with 20%

I wasn’t in this round, but I’m still watching. @ramthecowy your car was over budget and the most expensive here, and you would have been dead center of the pack in 4th place, not 3rd.

That said, here are the rankings if anyone is interested.

Edit: I forgot to update the roll rules in my sheet. The rankings should still fall into the same place, but I will update the roll rules and repost the image.

Edit: The updated rankings, there were a couple rank changes:

6 Likes