Estrada-Vanguard Motors (Vanguard Est. 1962 Estrada Vanguard Es. 1990)

I am technically a ‘new user’ and also whenever I try to attach more than one photo, it merges the coding/prompts/file addresses. Oh, thank you btw, I normally get an idea for a ‘corporate’ design and stick to it.

In 1955 Estrada made a legend, small, fast, economical and luxurious, it was called- Estrada Karhma
The slogan was- Karhma, You see one, You want one
It, like all of the other cars apart from the first generation of the Fullerton had three trims- Aldercroft for a focus on performance, Lux for a focus on luxury and Moonbeam for a focus on economy.
Like the fist generation of the Fullerton, it had the engine mounted between the rear wheels, creating the same problems and benefits for handling. Unlike most Estradas before it, the Karhma is not a 100% luxury car.

In 1960, Estrada decided that the 10 year old Swift was in dire need of an update to both the body and engines and when designing the frontal area, the designers realised that the area they had come up with to put the grille and other features on was too wide and not tall enough but what they came up with was better than what they thought. The econmomy trim was re maned to Mica because of the colour that all cars in that trim were advertised in.

[Uploading

Uploading…

In 1961, Estrada built their first SUV, it was not a very large one at 2.47m wheelbase but it was enough for it to also be the most capacious vehicle by Estrada with 6 seats on 2 rows for every trim except for the top of the line ‘Lux’, which meant that the driver and front passenger had more room to stretch out.
The slogan was-‘The all new Estrada Outlaw, be bold, be Estrada’
The Outlaw also had the most powerful engine ever made by the Aldercroft works, a 6.3l V8 producing 396bhp

By the time 1963 came around, Estrada were doing well in the World Rally Championships with all runs finishing in a podium and thus it was decided that a road going version with a detuned version of the 3.5l V6 used in the rally car was to be made with 150 hard tops and 100 convertibles to be produced, the hard top came with a 4 speed manual while the convertible offered the new 3 speed AUTOShift gearbox, all 250 models sold out within the month and can still be seen to this day on the roads of the world, commemorating the early successes of Estrada.
Uploading…

I am sory about the long hiatus but the new term has started at my school and exams are next week (the timing got messed up, they are usually at the end of the term)

Estrada’s new car is in the works, a large muscle car for the 1968 model year called the Rocket. It will go up against the Corvette in the US market and has too much power to compete with anything else. I think the Fruinians are not going to like this car one bit.

The outlaw uses a stock grille (the elongated oval-ish one) with some chrome bars on the top (they are available on the Workshop)

So, how are we all, in this period of time, my computer broke but it is working again now. I have made a new car for the brand and it is called Swallow, underneath its graceful curves and lines sits a huge 7.7l V12 producing 500bhp on the dot (only in the Aldercroft trim), this makes it the undisputed fastest car in the world until the Ferrari 288 GTO with a top speed of 290.4 Km/h or just a hair over 180 mph. The Swallow incorporates a new grille and slightly different front badge design with the wings on the bonnet underneath the Estrada ‘E’ hood ornament. The Swallow only features one chrome line down the sides and the Chrome line across the boot incorporates the Estrada Wings as if suspended from the bars, connecting them in the middle. The Swallow also debuts two new colours, Royal Blue (Seen on the Lux trim) and Steel Grey (seen on the Mica trim)
Slogan-Estrada Swallow, You see one, You miss one

1 Like

Oh wow. That front end <3

the side of the Lux is my personal favorite.

here is the car file for the Swallow- powerhaul70012 - Estrada Swallow Mk.1.zip (129.0 KB)

Is it good or have I seen too many Samindas to recognize good design?

1 Like

@Awildgermanappears Although I don’t consider Samindas to have bad design this really made me laugh :smile:

@CamKerman So not only I thought that putting a big V12 is the best thing to do with this body :slight_smile: But this has waaay better back end than my one.