[Event is Finished] The Automation Endurance Challenge

Should be fun, I threw all three of my cars together in about a hour and a half.

[size=150]– New Entry Registered –[/size]

The Automation Endurance Challenge - Entry
Name of your team: CPV
Name of team members: Nialloftara
Class(es): Prototype, GT1, GT2

Name of your team: Baltazar Racing
Name of team members: Leonardo9613

We (who my team mate is I shall not yet say hehe) will have an entry incoming soon, please do let me know if you are intending to close entries, so I know to hurry it up!

Not closing for new entries yet, you should have plenty of time

I’m just about to get started, if anyone is looking for a team mate then PM me.

No news on the deadline yet?

[quote=“Soxtreme”]I’m just about to get started, if anyone is looking for a team mate then PM me.

No news on the deadline yet?[/quote]

No deadline yet, but dont worry. You’ll get plenty of time to finish your platforms and engines

[size=150]UPDATE![/size]

**Still no exact deadline for new entries, but if you want to join the Automation Endurance Challenge you have to sign up over the next days! It will still be open for new entries this weekend. I am most likely not home this weekend to check for new entries, but sometime next week we’re closing for new entries. Good luck to all! :smiley: **

I would like to join but the engine cost and man hours is way too restrictive on prototype :confused:

i don’t think so, i think the man hours are very generous actually.

Where can I download the track so that I may test the car?

No track list was given, though he hinted at high speed, tight bends and bumps.

As far as i know, he said the race will take place on oldgreg’s Circuit de la Sarthe which can be found in the Test Track Sharing Forum.

Greets,
Tom

[quote=“TheTom”]As far as i know, he said the race will take place on oldgreg’s Circuit de la Sarthe which can be found in the Test Track Sharing Forum.

Greets,
Tom[/quote]

That is correct. As I wrote in the first post on this thread: This race is hosted by Traxx Racing and oldgreg, using a custom track, Circuit de la Sarthe, made by oldgreg.

I meant which one of the two posted by oldgreg, with or without chicanes… Sorry to have not made myself clearer! :blush:

I’d love to fly if anyone would have me.

I’m under the impression the race would take place on the modern version, ie avec chicanes. If we were doing the classic version I’d set my car up rather differently!

How long is the race?

That’s TBA, I believe! Though I’m faintly under the impression this is going to be based on the 24hr race…

Name of your team: Belua Autoteknik
Name of team members: dragawn, strop