Finals - Attainable Icon Challenge - 80s Sport Sedans

What has six throttle bodies, five seats, four doors, three exhaust tips, two suspension modes, well over 1g cornering at all speeds, and zero equals?

The 1989 Norðwagen Valkyrja GS-6x4

6 Likes

This is the Carro Mansuco TC 24v, an Italian sports sedan featuring a hefty 3.6L DOHC V6. It boasts 266hp and 346Nm of torque powering the front wheels. All of this for just over $20k.

5 Likes

where do i dm you?

It looks like you’re new to the forum, so you might have to read other topics for a while before it will let you send DMs.

could I send it to you through discord or something

yeah, that would be fine, i am @dootmouse

doesnt even look bad for a first try.

thx I had played automation a little while back, but this is my first time really trying to make a good looking car

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, friend! The details here are spot on, also DISPLACEMENT :sunglasses:

1 Like
Last Day
We come to the last day before submissions close.

I have final submissions from:
@Happyhungryhippo
@lotto77
@Hilbert
@z2bbgr
@machalel
@Arianne777
@Ludvig
@DuceTheTruth100
@Mausil
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
@abg7
@moroza
@zeromight
Nocturne (via Discord)

Entries 10 days or older (meaning possibly broken by the update & valid for resubmission):
@xsneakyxsimx
@Knugcab
@quiz

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can speedrun something for this tonight

1 Like

Double checked my car after you mentioned it the first time and as far as I can tell it should still be legal within the rules.

1 Like

1989 Tarquini Vittoria FC

7 Likes

Keiyo Hasho
Fast.

4 Likes

@vento That’s the best-looking car I’ve seen from you yet. Is it the one you had me test mules of in Beam? If so, that sounds like a promising entry.

2 Likes

i may have left this too late to come up with a competitive car and a creative ad, whoops

heres some photos of the Katana Osaro SF Turbo K Package

hell yeah no replacement for displacement (def didn’t try to make it a turbo and just couldn’t make it work lol)

2 Likes

is there a minimum model/trim year or penalty for dated design? say if an exotic manufacturer threw airbags and cats at an otherwise decade old car shortly before its discontinuation

There is no minimum, but the older a car looks, the less it will be like the visual inspirations

1989 Somervell Sinclair SBP

Yeah this is just a cooler Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais 442. V4 B4 as in my QFC entry. Have fun lmao

8 Likes