Flathead

I think you should try and implement the flathead design to the “Top End” section, was very common on older cars pre 50s. Also would like to see the animations improve a bit (I know its a work in progress) since mine stutter at high engine speeds. Loving this game so far, cant wait till its completed more. Oh BTW, are there any plans for diesels?

the stutter at high engine speeds is not because of bad animations its because the graphics card in your computer is a little on the dodgy side

take the graphics slider down 1 notch if you have it all the way to max

if you dont keep bringing it down anyway until it becomes smooth

I cant imagine it would be my graphics card or my PC for that matter, and if it is I will be VERY angry since its a Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX 570Ti with a Core i7 2600 with 12GB ram to back it all up. Maybe it has something to do with V-sync, as in my frame rate could be TOO high and what I see is tearing images.

Edit: After reading a few other posts I turned off SSAO, now all is running perfect and the sound doesnt stutter either.

Now that that is out of the way where are my flatheads :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah alot of cards can hardly run SSAO yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Instead of turning off SSAO, I’d try putting the viewport resolution down one step, this will improve performance a lot, but still look nicer than SSAO off. The top viewport resolution is only intended for extremely high end setups (as in 2 x $1000 graphics card kind of setups), We’re putting a warning in to this effect soon :slight_smile:

Also, no flatheads yet, but they’re on the list of things we need eventually, along with diesels and rotaries

When you mean viewport resolution do you mean my screen resolution from 1920x1080 to 1680x1050 or the little slider bar under that? And if by the bar below that do you mean one click of the left arrow OR moving the box till its one step to the left?

Dont forget the IOE (F-head) either!! Land Rover…or was it Rover used this setup till the 80’s.

Your resolution should of course stay at native :slight_smile: he means the quality slider, and you can have it one click on the arrow left button away from maximum (all the way to the right).

Ok I will try that, never thought I would be lowering graphics quality THIS soon on my new PC…time for an additional graphics card now :stuck_out_tongue:

Considering that the highest quality setting is rather… future quality setting, you should not bother.

Yeah… like Kubboz says… do you expect your PC to run a game on maxed-out settings in 2 years? Because that’s what we are talking about here. :slight_smile: