Group B Rally

Well, that’s unfortunate.

Any news?

I have been thinking about what tracks to use. As I said earlier, entries close 6PM UTC.

The tracks are:
BRC SD Stage 1
Airfield Track
BRC Stage 2
Mount Panorama.

Thank god.

The BRC SD Stage 1 and BRC Stage 2 are fast stages. If you’d used BRC stage 3 or 5, I think it was, you could have seen my car sail straight into a tree and bye bye xD

I’m only unsure about stage 1 because the last straight bit it maxed out in top speed thus losing time. But overall i think it’s going to perform well. At a point, live telemetry indicated it was even generating 1.8 cornering G’s! So i’m very curious about the results!

In which situation are now the competition?

I’ve been ill lately but I may be able to post an update in the next 2 hours possibly. Maybe.

Hope your feeling better

Hey how are you now?

I was wondering if there was any news?

How are now Rileybanks?

Right, I have done the stage 1 times. But it turns out there was a corrupted lua file which I’m waiting for to be resent.
I will upload in 2 days regardless of the file being sent or not.

[size=200]Stage 1: BRC Shakedown Stage 1[/size]

1.VW Golf Mk.II GrB Rally Edition- 5:18.58 (Class 1)
-.Benchmark Car- 5:18.66 (1)
2.Centauri Samael GrB- 5:23.91 (2)
3.Ponni Airnbarg III RS- 5:25.83 (1)
4.Montes Zender RS G-B- 5:26.51 (1)
5.GBR-VicVictory- 5:32.69 (1)
6.Cacique Mk1 GBX- 5:39.03 (1)
7.RS- 5:42.16 (2)
8.300Evo Grb Spec- 5:44.82 (2)
9.Jackrabbit Jump Rally- 5:50.30 (4)
10.KM Vatanen Turbo Group B- 5:59.23 (3)
11.Tora- 6:36.77 (1)

This takes some sting out of my power pact and atcc performance :slight_smile: nice to see you back Riley and thanks for the times.

Welcome back Riley!

Agreed niall, the power pact I was never aiming to be a front runner (my entry was a fashion statement), but those ATCC results for Ludwigschafenring were surprising and disconcerting! This, on the other hand, is surprising and hilarious, I would have thought my horrendous turbo lag and 1000hp and mostly unuseable torque would have really ruined things (bet you it still does on the slower stages LOL). Thanks for the sweet engine once again niall!

Cpv engine powering the class 1 leader and first overall, Centauri’s car is the class 2 leader and third overall, looking good so far.

Good result for Montes!

8th, but it’s what i expected since the top speed of my car isn’t that high. The next stage I predict my car will perform better.

BTW, good to see you’re back…fever has gotten me too and it’s a nasty one this season, still enjoying the aftermath…

The results of race 2?