Help Needed: Which YouTube Channels Do We Contact?

The post above you has already suggested OfficialNerdCubed :stuck_out_tongue:
I do love his channel, and his Dadā€™s channel :smiley:

[quote=ā€œPMP1337ā€]OfficialNerdCubed - games, mainly indies - 2076068 - No - English(UK)

And I second TotalBiscuit.[/quote]

Came here to suggest those two myself. Although I vaguely remember you guys saying totalbiscuit was on your radar already.

As for nerdcubed, as a long time follower of him on youtube and twitter I know that the one thing he really hates is being offered money for a review. Seriously, just give him the game, let him review it how he likes and let him monetise it how he likes. Also, donā€™t send a mass email to him because he has complained more than once on twitter about receiving emails saying that ā€œx indie game would be perfect for youā€ which have been forwarded to 50 other youtube channels.

One last thing I would say is that it may be worth holding off on the nerdcubed review until the tycoon is all up and running, because in its current state iā€™m not sure if it would be something he really likes.

edit
Nerdcubedā€™s dad, Dadcubed, is more into racing games, so it might be worth asking him too since he is more likely to like the game as it is now.
OfficialDadCubed - Game lets plays - 326,687 - no - english

@Reaper: No worries, I will email them all individually and there is no deal or strings attached apart from the 12th of March embargo. Contacting his father too is a great idea. I donā€™t see a reason to hold off on nerdcubed though, heā€™s really fair with early access usually, and Iā€™ve never seen him do actual reviews :slight_smile: what is there now is perfect for him to fool around in.

Itā€™s not a YouTube channel but as it turns out car sales do the odd car game preview: carsales.mobi/editorial/details/ED-ITM-49351

before I get my head ripped off, Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t get the format as requested. Iā€™m on my mobile and at work and I really donā€™t have the time to muck around with that level of detail on this tiny screen. I just wanted to get the info up before I forget.

www.youtube.com/user/MathasGames

TC9700 - Car Games - 357000 - No - English(US)

He mostly does Spintires and Forza videos. But I think itā€™d be cool to see his coverage.

Well, okay. If nobody has already, may I suggest WhyBeAre? Believe it or not, heā€™s the reason I discovered this game in the first place. Heā€™s more of a BeamNG fan, but heā€™s done plenty of other games, too. youtube.com/user/WhyBeAre

Also, I definitely do not recommend The Escapistā€¦though TotalBiscuit seems to be alright, if you want to look at him, too.

I think WhyBeAre? was already in, but yeah, in terms of getting the game noticed I think heā€™s done a lot.

[quote=ā€œfrisco557ā€]TC9700 - Car Games - 357000 - No - English(US)

He mostly does Spintires and Forza videos. But I think itā€™d be cool to see his coverage.[/quote]

This guy does my fucking head inā€¦

Is Mathasgames and EnterElisium in the list?

just throwing it out there because they do MP stuff with Quill18 and Northernlion

[quote=ā€œxABSOLUTIONxā€]Is Mathasgames and EnterElisium in the list?

just throwing it out there because they do MP stuff with Quill18 and Northernlion[/quote]

All four are in the list by now :slight_smile:

MightyCarMods - Car Modifications & DIY - 1,155,105 - Not yet - English

This channel is a popular car enthusiast channel and they might be interested in Automation simply because itā€™s the only game that lets you build your own cars! I cannot say theyā€™d be super interested but I think itā€™d be worth a shot simply because I believe that car enthusiasts that arenā€™t ā€œgamersā€ would get excited about this game because of the opportunity for car enthusiasts to make their own cars and they wonā€™t hear about it from ā€œgamerā€ channels because they donā€™t subscribe to them! :laughing:

[quote=ā€œHighOctaneLoveā€]MightyCarMods - Car Modifications & DIY - 1,155,105 - Not yet - English

This channel is a popular car enthusiast channel and they might be interested in Automation simply because itā€™s the only game that lets you build your own cars! I cannot say theyā€™d be super interested but I think itā€™d be worth a shot simply because I believe that car enthusiasts that arenā€™t ā€œgamersā€ would get excited about this game because of the opportunity for car enthusiasts to make their own cars and they wonā€™t hear about it from ā€œgamerā€ channels because they donā€™t subscribe to them! :laughing:[/quote]

you forgot to mention, that theyā€™re Australian <3

These guys are funny ā€œā€¦And Rake loves it!ā€

Would be good coverage I imagine, I definitely say try for them.

Iā€™ll nominate NerdAlert, although theyā€™re probably better after the tycoon part has been added.

NerdAlert - All things geeky, techy, and nerdy in a news format - Unknown - No - English

All the people I like are already on there. My favorites are WhyBeAre and FailRace.

Another youtuber I would like to suggest is direwolf20, mostly because I thought of a terrible pun you could use on the email but also because he is a fairly well watched youtuber. He mostly does minecraft, but does do the occasional game review as well and seems to be very fair with them.

In minecraft he is well known for using mods to make incredibly complex machines to automate things so, because I have an incredibly lame sense of humour, I thought it would be a good idea to recommend him a game called automation since he loves to automate things.

hereā€™s the info you need for his channel
direwolf20 - Occasional game reviews, lots of minecraft videos - 442,628 - no - English

Hahaā€¦ punny.

jacksepticeye - car sims - 3,423,223 - no - english

jacksepticeye plays a huge range of games not just car sims