Hilbert's Car Museum, 07 Piaggio Fly, '05 Twongi 🌸, '99 Beemer

I have sold my black Astra! Whopping 120 euros. God, I’m rich now.

Either way, I need something that gets me from home to work and from work to the pub.

Yes, I still have it. I were always supposed to sell it but thanks to my laziness, I never got it done. I might still have to sell it. I don’t think it’s going to last too much longer.

However, I updated my Tinder profile.

Yellow car gets you matches.

You’re using Tinder?

You’re not my idol anymore.

1 Like

Why enjoy the car yourself, when you can enjoy it with someone else?

Now I can also enjoy the backseat better.

1 Like

Back when I had the black Astra, 2.2. I tested how fast it goes (on a private road, of course.) It did 200km/h. Old picture, but here you go.

Anyway! A few weeks back I tested how fast my yellow Astra goes. However this time the road was a little bit less private. I know, it was stupid, no need to tell me that.

The car did 150km/h, then I got pulled over. That’s 240€ fine and no driving for some time. But hey, at least I got a paper that proves that my 84hp Astra can do 150km/h.

Don’t speed, kids. It’s not safe.

11 Likes

It’s winter!

1 Like

Fuck yea, it’s winter, bitches!

Hello!

As some of you might know, my front bumper is fucking shit

However! Today I came up with budget minded solution on how to fix it!

I drove to the store, and bought

Yellow tape, it only cost 3,99€

Once again, feel free to contact me for bodywork repairs.

8 Likes

A proper colour match, too!

2 Likes

When your budget is 4 euros you have to make certain sacrifices.

1 Like

Good evening!

Cheap car and snow, oh boy, what could go wrong?

The answer is a lot.

But thanks to me buying so much yellow tape! It was an easy and fast repair!

I just had to drive it to a heated garage so all the snow and shit will melt away.

Anyway, that car is quite a sight now.

2 Likes

Did you get your drivers license back?

I got it back 14th day. It was away for 7 weeks.

It turns out my engine temperature gauge is no longer working.

The situation is rather unfortunate, not that I ever even used that gauge.

Might fix it, probably won’t.

Check engine light is doing well, keeps reminding me that I still have an engine. Hard and important job.

That’s all.

5 Likes

Another update in the best thread on this board. My W123 fuel gauge seems to be stuck on full. Now if only the tank could be stuck there too…

1 Like

So, there’s good news and bad news.

Good news, my engine temp gauge works again.

Bad news, my heater no longer works.

Oh and also had a casual car accident lol. It was deemed that I were at fault since I had to yield…

I were driving the company Mazda! Here’s a sketch I did.

The Mercedes hit the rear quarter of the company Mazda, Mazda began spinning around, knocked out a traffic sign and ended up facing the oncoming traffic. Luckily the speed limits on those roads are only 40km/h and it wasn’t particularly busy time so nobody was hurt or anything.

Police came, gave me 100 eur ticket, then I drove the car back to work. We had a good laugh and then life kept going on.

5 Likes

Good thing it wasn’t the Astra, imagine the sorrow when having scratches in that paintjob. :frowning:

6 Likes

That is one weird-ass hitch.

1 Like

To me thats a pretty bog standard tow hitch, almost all tow hitches here are like that

2 Likes

Maybe the chrome cover is what is fooling the eye, that has to be removed before you attach a trailer.

4 Likes

You guys know, the God fucking bumper…

Well, since violence won’t fix it and I need to replace the tape twice a month, I had to do something I’ve never done before.

Use my brains.

There is a new screw holding the bumper and oh boy it sure does look clean!! No more bumper sagging. This is the best day of my life.

Goodbye.

7 Likes