Idle

hey i just thought of this and seeing how it isnt in the game already … what about being able to adjust the idle speed of your engine

But would that add anything to the gaming experience?

I don’t think it would.

i think it would make the game a little more realistic because in real life different engines idle at different speeds

I have to agree with T16 here. Unless it would have an actual effect, smothness, loudness, something in performance, etc. then I don’t see that it would really do anything for the game as it would be a setting with no real purpose.

uhh…maybe if you set the idle to low the engine will stall or if you set it to high you would get a reduced rpm range … like i said just a thought

Yeah, I’m afraid I don’t see how it would be fun

I have to agree with the rest here :confused: I don’t see how this would add anything to the experience.
It’s like having to put the coin into the shopping cart in a shopping simulator, it doesn’t change the experience, even though it is more realistic :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Killrob”]I have to agree with the rest here :confused: I don’t see how this would add anything to the experience.
It’s like having to put the coin into the shopping cart in a shopping simulator, it doesn’t change the experience, even though it is more realistic :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

You have to put coins in shopping carts?

In all European countries I have been to, yes. :slight_smile: You get back your coin when you reconnect it to the other carts.

the carts are chained together somewhere near the entrance; to unlock u have to insert a coin (50c / 1 euro and 1 euro / 2 euros are the most used combinations here in austria); afterwards if u insert the chain end piece your coin will get unlocked again.

Exactly, are we the only ones in the world that have this system? :stuck_out_tongue:
I completely derailed the topic :s I propose Our devs make a shopping cart expansion!

:bulb:

:laughing:

ROFL This is just epic :smiley: Put a V8 in there and you have your perfect people carrier!

Killrob we have the same system here in Australia at some of our shopping centres but not to many of them. It keeps the car parks nice and makes the lazy people walk that extra 50m to get that $2 back.

we dont have that in NZ

and as a result Di*kheads just leave trolleys everywhere, in the parks, in the lanes before the parks, on the road outside the supermarket

makes you want a pay for trolley and put it back for refund system actually D: