IsopodKings Design Shed

Another wild car
half the pictures came out blurry which sucks

very proud of this, couldn’t build a conventional engine so i settled for some sort of reactor thingie

2 Likes

This is just sick. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Cheers! :grin:

Yikes peaks own - Hell tractor, or very over the top hot rod-hill-climb mess

3 Likes

Do you work for HotWheels?

sarcasm alert

Good stuff bro

1 Like

Wish i did work at hotwheels lol :laughing:

1 Like

Tried my hand at some more editing, im not the best still but im pretty proud of this

1 Like

tractor thing / hell tractor

So, imagine you buy a quaint not-so-expensive (yet) practical SUV. But, you have a terribly large amount of time on your hands and the odd tractor lying around.

You get this! aptly named the Hell tractor due to its lack of safety, drivability and that practicality that a true SUV would offer. you do have a slight aerodynamic gain, however, it is still shaped like a box on wheels.

Turbocharged and ready to send one or maybe all eight of its pistons into the ISS, this thing is truly… something.

Side note, i had real fun making this - however tedious it seemed at times

photo dump :^)

(absolutely love this one ^^^)

((sadly most of the photos were blurry once more))

2 Likes

@El_ChedZee I’mma shamelessly slide you this file

VW_Brasilia_-_LS.car (186.1 KB)

Go nuttin’ fucks.

3 Likes

having some small trouble getting the model to show up in automation, but, the second i do i will modify it to high-hell

3 Likes

Sadly still having trouble importing it, ill keep trying though

Try importing without the fixtures, that might work…

ah, right, it works now lol

any specific looks you want or can i just go ham on this?

this could be used as an entry to the new AGC, looks amazing

1 Like

Feel outta the loop here, whats AGC?

Figured it out nvm lol

@Marcus_gt500

getting some pictures of it now

1 Like

1974 VW Brasilia Shed Special

So, you buy a small compact car in brazil around 1974 to 1982, but you feel like you are lacking in the undriveable department. so, you hook up to your local Shed Customs and order this.

A slammed, compact Ute. You get 1/2 of the practical-ness of your old hatch due to the rear seats being ripped out and being replaced by a sizeable bed with some overhead storage.
“You could fit a scooter in there!”

Not much of a race-truck-hatch than it is a showpiece, it still has some pretty serious mods, such as twin turbos, a rather extreme intercooler setup, triple exhausts and a sort-of-subtle widebody.

“It even comes with foglights! And wooden sideboards!”

Not the most exrteme thing but im absolutely chuffed with how this came out!

Photo dump incoming

3 Likes

I was considering changing the colour but i thought the blue was actually really nice