JOC4A - A Foreign Man In A Foreign Land - [ENTRIES CLOSED]

Give us a fuel rule, will ya? Are we sipping Japanese ultimate gas or what?

95RON - clarified in the rules

Huh, guess I’m blind. Thanks!

what are the rules for 3d cars?

if the 3d body is not the exact same size as the actual body which size will you take into consideration?

3d cars are allowed, though dont try to take a bus body and pass it off as a kei car - that will get you binned mercilessly. try to keep the body and the fixtures at least vaguely the same size and style.

for kei cars, the measurement is taken for whichever is smaller - the fixtured body or the game provided one. in other situations it will be the fixtured size.

3 Likes

Rules Deliberation is Closed!

May the best entrant win!

4 Likes

1982 Bergmann LSC400 "Maul" by DAG

A maul is a heavy tool, used for smashing, ramming and crushing things. Thus, it becomes an apt nickname for the brand-new LSC400 as modified by DAG, with its heavy, bold and brash demeanor. To start, DAG takes a knife to the understated coupé’s body, adding fender flares, a rear spoiler and a lower lip kit. The 4 litre V8 engine recieves forged internals, revised cylinder heads and valvetrain, as well as a variable intake manifold and tubular headers. The result is a potent 343 hp, happening at 7300 rpm. The revvy but punchy engine is paired with an upgraded computer-controlled automatic gearbox, as well as a limited-slip differential. This combination results in a brisk 5.9 second 0-100 sprint and a 290 km/h top speed. The interior is a sea of plush leather and other high-end materials, making the Maul perfect for crushing motorway miles with comfort and speed.

6 Likes

'82 LVC LS50 GTS

An adaptation of my CW5 entry, with the model/trim/family/variant years all set to 1982, and less techpool cheese everywhere.

It’s what I had originally wanted the LS50 to be, but couldn’t, due to cost concerns. In particular, it has a proper luxury interior and stereo instead of a mere premium one, and even comes with a flat floor for better aero. And yes, it costs exactly $35k after taxes, but Bruno will think it’s money well spent.

9 Likes

Cane & Whip Merchant, eh? Well then…

slightly snarky comment directed at no one in particular - please try to remember to tag both me and HappyFireBallMan in your DMs. it’s not a dealbreaker if you forget - we all make mistakes - but it just saves me a little bit of mental effort makes for less likelihood of missing something important.

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 12.06.58 PM

and, as always, may the best entrant win

2 Likes

Sorry. That was my fault lol.

directed at no one in particular lmao

Hey you! You there! You could settle for something ‘normal’ or ‘sensible’, maybe something ‘practical’ but you’re a man of substance, a man of intelligence, a man of…

PASSION

So that’s why you need a Viverna Scintilla Rosso. Because at Viverna we are all men of passion, passionate about cars and about how the car makes you feel. You could get something more sensible like a Mara or a Globus, but that wouldn’t be fitting for someone with true taste, true substance, true…

PASSION

So what are you waiting for? Come by and try out a Scintilla Rosso today, by Viverna.

5 Likes

Superlite Tango 160J

Since 1975 the Tango has been the star of the star of the Superlite line-up. Cheaper and more practical than their other models, while still retaining the core philosophy of the brand: Less is more.

The new for 1982 Superlite Tango 160J features a 1.5L turbocharged 4 cylinder engine making 160hp and thanks to its lightweigth body it gets great performance and fuel economy.

Everything that isn’t essential is removed, that’s how you end up with one of the most exciting and unique sport cars in the market.

9 Likes

1982 Torrent Rapid B6

Torrent updates the Rapid coupe and it’s B6 flat 6 engine for 1982. Introduced in 1977, 1982 brings a host of improvements and updates to it’s front and rear fascias.

New for 1982 is a smaller 3.8L version of the 4.2L flat 6 also introduced in 1977. Making 213hp and 252 lb-ft of torque, it’s also relatively efficient returning 18.8 mpg. 0-60 speeds by in 6.2 seconds, reaching a top speed of 171mph.

All for $26,900.

6 Likes

1982 Genesis Turbo RS

Introducing the Genesis Turbo RS – where heritage meets innovation, and where every curve of the road becomes a symphony of performance.

Crafted with passion, the 1982 Sports Coupe that redefines driving dynamics. A masterpiece that takes you back to the golden era of motoring, combined with cutting-edge technology that propels you into the future.

Step inside, and you’re greeted by an interior that merges vintage elegance with modern sophistication. Feel the connection between man and machine, as you grasp the leather-wrapped steering wheel.

Beneath the hood lies the beating heart – an I6 engine, a testament to engineering excellence. With 230 horsepower and 290Nm of torque at your command, the Genesis Turbo RS propels you from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour in a mere 5.7 seconds.

Dynamic driving is more than just acceleration; it’s the connection between you and the road. The high-performance gas suspension system ensures that every twist and turn becomes an unforgettable experience, a dance between power and control.

Pushing the boundaries of engineering, the Turbo RS boasts a turbocharged powertrain, delivering exhilarating performance while maintaining remarkable fuel efficiency at 8.4 liters per 100 kilometers.

Reliability is the cornerstone of the Genesis experience. With unparalleled craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail, the Turbo RS ensures you’ll enjoy every drive without compromise.

The Genesis Turbo RS – where heritage, power, and innovation converge. Elevate your driving journey today.

11 Likes

1982 Novalina GT-V40

Right then, the hatchback with the American V8 didn’t do well. So here we have a luxury sedan with an Italian V12

9 Likes

It embodies the previous Novalina’s strengths - power (I assume) and looks (I see) - while addressing at least one of its weaknesses - smoothness - and hopefully the others, starting with the transmission. Had Magda’s priorities been limited to looks, speed, comfort, and realism, Belintino would’ve done much better; it hit those squarely. Its downfall was mostly for missing sportiness and economy.

No need to “sip” fuel since economy isn’t too important in this challenge. Also, I assume Bruno will be pushing the car’s limits in short stints rather than doing long stretches of 100+mph cruising like on the Autobahn, so keeping the gearing relatively short to achieve the maximum possible acceleration and top speed will be the way to go, instead of giving it lots of overdrive for “Laufkultur”.

Mori 20
its not the same as Mori 15, 15 uses V6 engine, 20 uses B6 engine, with 2.5L instead of 2.0L, and some newer things, like safety and air suspension

9 Likes