Journey of ownership 1 - Discount Elvis - Part 1D (finals)

1961 Arlington Business Coupe

The 1950s were a good time for frankenstein cars - that is, cars cobbled together out of unlikely part assortments. Things that should not be, if you will. The Arlington Business Coupe was one of them.

See, the ladder frame underpinning the handsome (if simple and undertrimmed) shell of the ABC originally belonged to the Somervell Bayonet. You know, the aluminum-bodied, V8-powered, luxuriously-appointed, personal luxury halo car of the entire Arlington lineup. So what does Arlington do? They strip literally everything out, put a modest six-banger in, weld a simple, hardtop steel body onto the frame and call it a ‘business coupe’. You know, as in a personal runabout meant to go to work or to carry a traveling salesperson.

In fact, the ABC (yep) was so stripped down that it was the cheapest model Arlington offered at the time. The low price combined with the svelte styling led to it being moderately popular with young people - and Arlington was willing to provide the build quality to keep this audience loyal. The flip side of the Business Coupe’s thrift and style, of course, was that you were stuck with a slow 2-seater coupe that had a three-on-the-tree gearbox and no practicality apart from the large cargo area and trunk.

In 1961 (the model year of the coupe on sale here) Arlington introduced a new economy engine - a V6 based on the corporation’s equally new and shiny V8. In the ABC, it resulted in a small power increase and a drastic improvement in handling: the short, low-down new powertrain made the car much more responsive and easier to steer. A relief for those who didn’t go for the pricey power steering option, I guess. The catch? Arlington also introduced a unibody compact called the Alpha. Just a couple inches longer and less than 200 pounds heavier than the ABC, the Alpha offered 12 more inches of wheelbase, two benches, vastly enhanced crash protection and the exact same new powertrain. MY1962 proved to be the Coupe’s last as the newer compact ate up all of the sales.

1961 and 1962 Coupes are not collectible, but they are newer, better to drive and easier to handle without power steering. The entry-level 185 (3-liter) coupes have hardly any appetite and are very reliable for their time period.

6 Likes

i don’t know how you mfer’s are making actual cars here but i present my barebones shitbox

12 Likes

that moment when the idea creator of this event enters the challenge
and no that’s not a beetle ffs

1962 Hessenburg C100 1200S

11 Likes

1965 RĂ©gal Rascal

Who needs a small UTE with sport suspension? No one, but at least it will get you to that woodland hookup spot safely and in style, just do not pack too much supplies in the flatbed, please.

87hp, 100mph, 3-speed manual and an AM radio. Do you really need more? Of course you do, but could you really afford it?

The Rascal - not very good
 but good enough for you.

6 Likes
we are not comfortable, and we own it :sunglasses: we are not comfortable, and we own it :sunglasses: we are not comfortable, and we own it :sunglasses: we are not comfortable, and we own it :sunglasses: we are not comfortable, and we own it :sunglasses: we are not comfortable, and we own it :sunglasses: we are not comfortable, and we own it :sunglasses: we are not comfortable, and we own it :sunglasses: we are not comfortable, and we own it :sunglasses: we are not comfortable, and we own it :sunglasses:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/815353584769957911/981455975443755028/gvclogo1.png

BALLATER Alleato
'British Engineering dressed in Italian Style'

Ah, how could we forget this piece of british sports car history; The Ballater Alleato, a rather late
response to British Leyland’s roadsters and sports car.

Ballater was known for making cheap city econoboxes and nothing else, so when they presented the Alleato in the 1966 Geneva Motor Show, it shocked everyone

Powered by a 1.7 liter I4 duly named ‘‘The Iron Duchess’’ by many, it was a small, reliable, fuel efficient motor, the Alleato was not fast, but wasn’t slow by any means either; A body designed by Pininfertone, the recognizable Italian auto-design firm.

Everything seemed to point to the Alleato’s success, However, being that Ballater had always made cheap cars, the Alleato wasn’t any different, Sure in the later years of its production Ballater improved its material’s quality, they even produced a ‘‘V8’’ version of the Alleato (not really, they took two Iron-Duchess’ and welded them together), but nothing was enough to save the poor thing.

Many Alleatos were produced from 1968-1972, the most common model would probably be the Iron-Duchess powered one, Whilst known for being cheaply made and relatively unsafe, the Alleato has become a sort’ve Cult classic between some Ballater enthusiasts.

9 Likes

Introducing

Mons Lyudi

Originally designed for our East Bloc friends in Arstotzka, the Lyudi finds a second life as a cheap import into England.

This time it’s the hatchback version.

Specifications: will get you from A to B. That’s what you want, right?
Highlight: comfortable rear bench. Every teenagers wet dream.

10 Likes

SAETA Lynx Junior

Le car

Designed to compete with the british sports cars that were invading the car market, this little spanish coupe (also available as a convertible) would be a success in the home market.
The base car, known as the Junior, offered a small but economical 1200cc engine, along with drum brakes all-around and a stripped out interior. Undercutting on price most of their competitors, many cost-concious buyers would end up getting one of these.

6 Likes

800cc inline four, 42 horsepower, 580 kilograms in weight, 82 mph top speed, 27mpg, $11,000AMU, adorable looks, built in Greece. What more you need?
11 Likes

Last chance now, 24 hours left and I have submissions from
@BannedByAndroid
@Lanson
@mart1n2005
@karhgath
@ChemaTheMexican
@cake_ape
@Petakabras
@Maverick74

Also, ad but no submission from
@Texaslav

3 Likes

Schnell New 1800/3000

The 1800, with it’s 1.8L Engine, May look similar to the higher end model, but is not. The 1800, engineering-wise has been modified to cut costs down heavily. More idealised for business use than it’s regular counterpart or you couldn’t afford the 6-cylinder model. The OHV inline-4 makes 103hp and it’s top-speed is 154km/h. It was also available with the same appearance package as the higher-end version. But without it’s premium features. Now for $11800.

4 Likes

He is a shitbox

He wants you, but only if you pay ÂŁ11900

5 Likes

Where have I seen this car before
 :thinking: :rofl:

You guys are sending in massive cars. What we need here is cheap transportation.

Like the 1958 Ostheim Ding! Only $8,650

11 Likes

I’ll be very honest I only saw your car when I was putting this ad in, seems like you had the idea first! oops

Eris Jugador: Look forward to the future

2 Likes

Mine is just a rehash of the Arstotzkan challenge car, so it’s been in existence for a while (it was my first 4.2 car). I just found it pretty hilarious that we came to the same conclusion on the same body, down to the body moulding details. I would like to say “great minds think alike”, but I guess some bodies just cry out to look a certain way :smiley:

CLOSED!

Expect the first round of reviews to be up in a not too distant future.

6 Likes

REVIEWS PART 1
(OOC: First, I want to congratulate everyone for passing the instabins, having no instabin at all is quite rare in a forum challenge, but this time it was obviously possible. Great!)

Keith was browsing through the classifieds for used cars. He knew what he could afford to buy, so the budget there was quite obvious, but he also realized that he had to think twice before buying something where the ownership costs would kill him. Also, he wanted something he could be seen in without being ashamed at least. If it even would have looked kind of nice, it was a bonus. The first car his eyes landed on was a

1962 HESSENBURG C100 1200S (@BannedByAndroid )

“A Hessenburg is always a safe bet I guess. Not the sleekest looking car in the world, but everyone likes its chubby charm. They aren’t that great on fuel for being so small, but on the other hand parts and servicing are extremely cheap. Leaves some extra room in my budget too. Yes. I will give him a call.”

After browsing through some cars he could not afford, something interesting caught his eye. A 1966 FMC KESTREL. (@Lanson )

“Oooh, wow a V6! Turns out it will only cost me marginally more than a Hessenburg and
wow, what a cool looking car! Maybe a bit more modern than what I usually like but
it is almost like a mini Camaro or Mustang. Could turn into a nice street machine indeed. Though I am a bit afraid that it will be a bit expensive to fuel and service, but I will give it a chance
maybe it’s worth it after all. Yeah. I’ll call.”

Disappointingly enough there was a long row of cars that were too expensive for him, but finally he found a 1957 KBL 1100 (@mart1n2005 )

“The KBL1100 is a car I like more and more the more I look at it. It is not just a small car, it has a lot of small details making it rather cool. Oh, and the sunroof is a nice addition! It leaves some extra space in my budget, they sip fuel and aren’t that bloody to service. Maybe I should consider a KBL1100 as my first car after all?”

In the ad under the KBL1100, someone was putting up a 1965 RÉGAL RASCAL for sale. @karhgath

“What an odd little pickup. Well, I guess that it is practical if you have use for one, which I really don’t have. I still could consider one if I liked the looks but this one looks more like a boat than it looks like any other car I can think of. It’s not like if they are economical enough to make up for that either. Nah, I’ll pass on this one.”

(OOC: The styling does not appeal to the client. Otherwise a relatively good car that is at the medium-upper end at the scale in most of the stats without being exceptional at anything. Practicality low because of the way Automation treat single cab pickup stats.)

The next car that caught his eye was a 1969 BALLATER ALLEATO (@ChemaTheMexican )

“Could be an alternative to the FMC I guess
 The price is the same and I like the looks of the FMC better but in the long run the Ballater will be more economical I think. Yeah, can’t rule this one out without a test drive at least so I will call on this one.”

Under the Alleato, someone was putting his tan hatchback up for sale. To be more specific a 1970 MONS LYUDI. (@cake_ape )

“Why should I pay MORE than for the Ballater for this dorky car? If I drive around in this Debbie will probably think that I like Dwight. Yuk.”

(OOC: Sorry for being a bit non-PC here but it is all IC here and does not reflect my own views. Styling feels solid for a modern early 70s economy car but is not what the client wants. Barely fits in the budget but sane service costs and good fuel economy. Best practicality in the round and good reliability, otherwise a great allrounder that like the RĂ©gal is in the medium-upper end of the scale in most areas.)

More interesting than the Mons, a 1962 SAETA LYNX JUNIOR for the same price caught his eyes. (@Petakabras )

“If I go for this I won’t have much money over for gas, but on the other hand it does not want much of it. I can’t deny that it is a very good looking car either, so sure, I will call on this one.”

Another car that caught his interest was a 1968 HEPAESTUS LUPIN 800 (@Maverick74 )

“Well
 A bit girly I guess but not like I would be ashamed driving around in one. Especially for this price it might be worth it and they are very easy on fuel. I will give this one a try.”

Looking through the ads he also found a 1964 SCHNELL NEW 1800. (@interior )

“Forget it! I wanted a car that drinks LESS gas than a '57 Chevy
not MORE!”

(OOC: Fuel economy alone is reason enough to ditch this one already in round 1, since it is twice as thirsty as most of the entries. Otherwise, I feel like there is lots of things wrong with this one. To start with, the styling. It seems like you have drawn lots of inspiration from the late 70s BMW 7-series. Since the BMW was quite a good looking car, the Schnell looks OK too but it also looks unrealistic for 1964, almost 15 years too new. Oversteering kills driveability, the only car with worse comfort is Hilbert’s little clown shoe, despite the Schnell being among the largest cars here, and the reliability is so terrible that I wonder how a 1964 could still be on the road in 1980.

On the positive side, it is the safest car of them all, service costs are so low that only the Hessenburg are cheaper to service, and at least you tried to squeeze in a large car on a tight budget which is not an easy task, so that at least excuses some of the drawbacks.)

After he quit shaking his head about the Schnell, a 1970 ZEPHORUS LE caught his eye. (@Riley )

“A car should look like a car and not like a food processor. Damn, I wish we were living in the 50s when they still did that.”

(OOC: As you pointed out earlier, looks similar to the Mons which is why it also gets a no from the client. Excellent fuel economy and low service costs though. Best driveability and reliability of all cars in this round. Decent comfort and safety, very high practicality. One of the best cars overall so I almost feel bad for letting it go, lol.)

He should have been more careful with what he did wish for, because the next car actually WAS from the 50s. Actually, a 1958 OSTHEIM DING 850S (@Hilbert )

“NO WAY! OK, it is cheap, very cheap actually. On the other hand, it might be because it has pedals instead of an engine. Nah. I can afford a real car.”

(OOC: As you know, I love your quirky little shitboxes. Seems like our client does not, though. Even with purchase costs at a 3 star priority this is a little bit too spartan. Best in round fuel economy and by far the lowest purchase price, also relatively low service costs. Decent driveability, probably due to its (lack of) size. Comfort almost non-existant, reliability disappointing for such a simple car. Low practicality and about as safe as driving around in a wet cardboard box in the wrong direction on the highway. Keep doing cars like this, I just love them. Not my fault that the world is not ready for them yet.)

After this, it felt like a relief to see a 1961 ARLINGTON BUSINESS COUPÉ among the ads. (@Texaslav )

“WOW! THIS IS IT! FORGET ALL THE OTHER CARS, I AM Calli
nah. I will never be able to afford the running costs on this one, so it will remain a dream, even if I can afford the purchase. Sad.”

(OOC: Best looking car both according to our client and me. Running costs are killing it, though, and he has to draw a line somewhere, but I can really feel all his fictive character sadness. Mediocre driveability, low sportiness for a sports car. High comfort, decent reliability. Mediocre safety, surprisingly good practicality. Not sure that it would have been competitive in the end even if the economics had been better, even with the high score for styling.)

He thought that he had gone through all the ads, but almost missed a 1970 ERIS JUGADOR. (@SheikhMansour )

“Not surprised that I almost missed this one. Looks rather mediocre to me, and probably is too. Not overly economical enough overall to compensate so I guess I skip on this one.”

(OOC: Can’t call it ugly but IMO the design is a bit “flat” and lacks depth and personality. Expensive to service and barely fits the budget, but fuel economy is good. Driveability, sportiness, reliability and practicality all very good. Mediocre safety and comfort. I can see that this car has its points but it does not wake our client’s interest.)

People that will continue over to round 2 is:
@Maverick74
@Petakabras
@ChemaTheMexican
@mart1n2005
@Lanson
@BannedByAndroid
Congratulations!

10 Likes

Thought the challenge format was something else for a moment

REVIEWS PART 2

Keith now had narrowed down his choice to six cars, and happened to manage to squeeze in test drives of them all into the same day. Though he was by no means an expert on cars, so it felt better for him to bring his cousin Jim with him that had his drivers license for some years, and also, working at the junkyard he knew which cars people was looking for parts for, and how often. He knew the reason why they came in at the yard to start with, and also had somewhat of a knowledge which ones that used to look like a can of baked beans that someone had stomped on, when they came in after a crash. The first car they was going to take a look at was the HEPAESTUS LUPIN 800. (@Maverick74 )

Being owned by an old lady since new, and with few miles on the odometer, the thing was actually mint. Closing the door, it had a decently solid sound, not the rattle you could expect from a cheap car like this. He also was impressed by how smooth the 800 cc inline 4 was when it woke to life - but it was also a bit noisy. Probably that was also what you could expect. Otherwise, you were more comfortable in the cramped cabin than he would have thought.

“Just don’t crash this little crackerbox now”, Jim said. “Not much between you and whatever you will hit.”- yeah, he could only imagine.

“What do you think about them otherwise?”

“Not much to say really. They have their flaws like most cars but I can’t say that they seem to be slapped together.”

Taking it for a spin, it was quicker than he would have expected. Also, for such a small car, it could only be said that the comfort was decent. He tested the simple radio fitted from the factory and it worked, though it sounded like crap and should probably be replaced by a tape deck anyway if he bought this car. He noticed that it was maybe better suited for the old lady than it was for him, though. It did not like to be driven hard, probably rear engine and narrow crossplies had to show its true colours here. It swayed a bit in the corners, you could not really know if it would oversteer or understeer, braking was fair but with such a light car, the small drums was probably not having a very hard task.

“You’re driving like a car thief”, Jim said. “But that’s really a good thing, that will show the weak points of the car.”

The Lupin was not really void of them, but hey, he was not really going to have an E-type for this money either. After returning the Hepaestus Lupin to its owner, the next car they went to take a look at was the SAETA LYNX JUNIOR (@Petakabras )

The owner, a little bit older than him, at Jim’s age maybe, seemed to be OK, but a bit nerdy. Probably he was honest, telling them absolutely EVERYTHING about the car, even what was not so good with it, also, showing a bunch of reciepts that seemed to show every single nut he had bought for it. "Yeah, we are a bit busy, we have lots of other cars to look at too., Keith said. “Can I take it for a test drive now?”

It’s a good thing he didn’t bring mum with him because she would probably tell him to have second thoughts about this. Only 2 seats and a minimal luggage compartment. Yeah, whatever, who wanted to be that grown up and boring anyway? Carefully he shut the door, knowing that the owner would probably get a heart attack at the age of 20-something if he slammed it.

“Wow, those bucket seats are comfortable!”, Keith said. “And what a build quality it seems to have for such a cheap car.”

“You are absolutely right”, Jim said. "They are built very stout. Rarely any problems with them, also seems to be able to take quite a large hit considering how old and small they are.

The engine was not very impressive for a sports car, and he already knew that. 1.2 litre 60 hp twin carb inline four. Nothing remarkably when it woke to life, a little bit more rough running than the Lupin had been but also much more quiet.

(Absolutely not bothering to change photo scene, lol)

Fact is, that it was not remarkably quicker than the Lupin either, with the difference being that he expected more. This was not much of a sports car, it was more of a standard car in sporty clothing. Though it handled better than the Lupin, still it wanted to swing out its tail when pressed hard. 4 wheel drum brakes here too, but still a light car so they were certainly good enough. At least it was comfy, a positive surprise actually.

“Seems to be pinging a little, do Saetas need premium?”, Keith asked Jim.

“Nah, probably just the distributor that needs some adjustment.”

A mixed bag but there was generally positive traits there. But with no time to spare, they returned the car to take a look at the 1969 BALLATER ALLEATO (@ChemaTheMexican ).

Being a family man now, the owner needed something more practical. Having a hatchback and a large luggage compartment, this was at least more practical than the Saeta, however, still a 2-seater. Fit and finish showed nothing to complain about, even if the Saeta was more of a looker if you asked Keith. He noticed that it had a staggered tyre setup though, that could be a drawback later on.

Getting into the car, the interior was not too different from the Saeta’s either, nothing special and seemed to have decent build quality, though the Saeta had been a notch higher there it seemed like.

“They seem to hold up well”, Jim said. “Until you crash at least, I have seen some examples being bent badly out of shape.”

The 1.7 litre 84 hp inline four with its DAOHC layout was more modern and powerful than the Saeta’s, even if there was nothing remarkable about it. And it was reasonably quick, too! Seemed like a rocket compared to the two cars tested earlier.

Handling on its staggered radials was also much more secure than it had been with the earlier cars - up to a point. Like the Saeta, it wanted to swing out its tail when pressed hard. Though the most striking thing was how it was such a good mix between comfort and handling, it soaked up the bumps well and it even had power steering! Bragging rights compared to the parents brand new Escort, he thought. It also had front disc brakes, but he really did not notice any difference to the drum brake cars he had tested earlier.

Being largely satisfied with the Ballater, there was no time to spare, so rather quickly they went to look at the KBL 1100 instead (@mart1n2005 )

“Being our second car in the family but wife wants something more modern blah blah blah”, oh no, not another blabbermouth Keith thought, he was mainly caring about the car and not this man’s life story. Being over 20 years old, the car of course showed dings and scratches, but was remarkably well kept for its age. Getting into it was nothing special either, it was old and cheap and interior was about what you could expect. Everything seemed solid at least.

“I would recommend this over a Lupin”, Jim said. “It is both much safer and more reliable.”

Instead of an inline 4 like the other cars, this car had a flat 4, meaning that it ran smoother and it was also decently quiet.

Another thing it was? Slow.

"Do this thing have porridge in the gas tank?, Keith asked.

"Haha, 44 hp and 1.1 litres, what do you expect?, Jim answered.

At least a 4 speed transmission was not bad for 1957. And even if handling had felt a bit tail happy to start with, it was relatively secure, making Keith confident to use all the (lack of) power this car had. Then they were coming close to a stop sign and he hit the brakes. Another thing this car had a lack of.

“Whoa, that is scary!”, Keith said.

“Normal for 1957”, Jim said. “Do you still want more power in this thing?”

Comfort wise it was showing its age too. Quite hard suspension and leaf springs in the rear probably took its toll. Interior space could be seen as decent for such a small vehicle, for the 4 people it would fit. Luggage compartment was around the same size as in the Seata, though.

“Hmm
we will see”, Keith said when they were going back with the car. “We will take a look at the FMC KESTREL next, right?” (@Lanson )

It was standing at a rather shady backyard dealer, but the car could still be OK, right?

“I am not impressed by them”, Jim said. “Both safety and reliability could be better for a car this age”. Keith did not listen since he was busy with adoring the slick design of the car.

The paint showed a bit of a mediocre finish, as did the fit of the trim and body panels. The door rattled a little and the interior was a bit more cheap looking than it had been in the other cars.

"You think that there is any free lunches in this world?, Jim said. “Some corners had to be cut to fit a V6 and IRS to this price point.”

But of course a V6 was more impressive than the four bangers the other cars had been using this far, it was also the most powerful at 91 hp.

Being heavier than the other cars, it still meant that the FMC did not have the performance of the muscle cars it was trying to emulate, but it still was among the quickest of the bunch. Also, compared to the other cars, it handled like a dream, also stopped like one, this was driving dynamics on another level. What was not so good was the comfort, though. Suspension was stiff and had short travel and the V6 was roaming loudly when it was pressed hard. It had power steering, but not as good as in the Ballater. Sure, it felt “sporty” but would it be annoying in the long run? That was the question. It also was a bit cramped and despite the hatchback, that was also true for the luggage compartment, however, the small back seats could be folded forward so no big deal.

"Ok, one last car to look at, the HESSENBURG C100 1200S, Keith said. (@BannedByAndroid )
“Solid choice”, Jim said. “Albeit a bit dated, even safety wise, but their reputation for reliability is not out of the blue.”

The old man owning the C100S was relatively quiet, he thought that they should test drive it and let the car speak for itself. “Nice, not another blabbermouth at least”, Keith thought. It struck him how small the rear seats were, but that was no big deal for him. The cabin was cramped overall, but so were all the other cars he had been looking at. The interior was very simple - rudimentary vinyl seats, a painted steel dash and rubber floor mats. At least it had a radio, and everything seemed to be solid despite the age of the car.

The engine was very similar to the one used in the KBL 1100, a 45 hp 1.2 litre flat 4. It was running smooth and decently quiet but

“Can you go out and help pushing this car so it will go a bit faster?”, Keith said in a sour voice.
“Hehe. They aren’t known to be quick”, Jim laughed.

Also, having only a 3 speed did not really add to the driving excitement, the 4 wheel drum brakes were decent in stopping power but had an annoying tendency to lock up the rear wheels. Handling was good for the age of the car, though - and secure enough to match its performance. The soft suspension somehow compensated for the primitive seats, but the comfort felt dated.

After having a test drive of all the six cars, he could not really say that he disliked any of them, but in the end of the day he could only afford to buy one.

RESULTS

The first car to go was the HEPAESTUS LUPIN 800. While economical and not exceptionally bad, it was a bit less car than he would have wanted. The other cars tested was beating it in most areas, and the thoughts of what would happen to such a tiny car in a crash was a bit scary after all.

Even if it was a hard decision, he also ruled out the FMC KESTREL. He loved the way it looked, and also the way it drove. But the somewhat lacking reliability and build quality, combined with the high running costs meant that it was not the most sane choice he could do.

Neither would he consider the KBL 1100 as his first car. Not that there was something really wrong with it, but it really felt a bit primitive and boring. Like with the Hepaestus, he expected just a little bit more from a car.

The BALLATER ALLEATO was the next car to be ruled out. It drove well and he liked the looks, but not as much as the looks of the Saeta or FMC. That, combined with relatively high running costs meant that he could not really justify a purchase at the end of the day.

Neither did the HESSENBURG C100 cut the mustard. It was a bit simple and primitive like the KBL 1100, and not really an exciting driving experience. But you could not really look away from the low service costs and reliability of the Hessenburg, that was close to legendary. Probably the sane purchase the parents would have liked. But nah.

That left him with the SAETA LYNX JUNIOR. A good looking car, actually his favourite since he had ruled out the Arlington, that actually had only two major drawbacks. It ate up all the budget, but he thought that the low running costs would compensate for that. Also, not very practical, but meh, who cares about boring stuff.

It did not have sports car dynamics, but for this price he could choose between a regular car that drove like a regular car or a sports car that drove like a regular car, and hey, who could say no to a bit more sleek looks? Also, it should have good reliability records. It was simply the best compromise for all his needs.

So, the final rankings are as following:
6th: @Maverick74
5th: @Lanson
4th: @mart1n2005
3rd: @ChemaTheMexican
2nd: @BannedByAndroid
1st: @Petakabras

So, congratulations to Petakabras for the win, and congratulations to Keith and his purchase of a SAETA. As in CSR and other similar competitions Petakabras hosts round 1B if he can, if not 2nd that is BannedByAndroid, if not 3rd that is Chema, etc

It should also be said that while the SAETA stood out a bit, it was VERY even at place 2-6, in fact so close that one could almost talk about one winner and five cars on second place. Overall very solid cars in this challenge.

So, let’s see what Keith will buy as his next car and when, and maybe most interesting, how does his life look by then?

11 Likes