Late 90s GT Car racing [RESULTS !]

10 sec for being lighter?

I told you Bob is a fast fu…

Woo! I’m either 3rd or 2nd depending on how you treat the joint 1st place :smiley:

feel sorry for bob. :smiley:

Why did you add 10 sec penalty, I do not remember any rule about weight?

Wow, I didn’t do too bad in this! I normally suck at things needing mid-engines.

@lordvader1 @AirJordan

Checking back over his edits, there was never a rule about minimum weight, so Jordan was unjustly penalized.

Good work for not adding that to your rules, vader.

well everyone had the same weight about 1400 to 1600 kg
your had less than that. i kinda felt unfair for the others

That was because he used less safety than the others, which you already penalized by giving him 1 point for safety. It’s unfair to penalize him twice for that, especially when the rules did not specify it.

1 point for safety is not a penalty. its a score from 10 points to 1 point. he had the worst safety

He had the lowest weight because he had the worst safety. He traded safety for lighter weight and better lap times. You gave him the fewest points for safety, which is fine, but you shouldn’t also give him fewer points for lap times, especially when there was no rule for that.

Dude you can’t just add 10 sec because you do not like something on my car. I got the worst score in safety department (which by the way you did not mention it will count) and that’s the drawback of having the fastest car.
Don’t be jelly on Bob.

you are right i fixed it

1 Like

fixed

Awesome 4th overall my best finish yet

isn’t there a regulation that you must set safety 90s advanced +15?

This was apparently discussed without a very clear resolution earlier in the thread. One of the reasons I didn’t enter was because the rule was still unclear even after discussion.

EDIT: Great, a fourth place for the Astana Griffon. Congrats to the winners!

As much as I’d love to have come second, I came either last or second last! :grin:

Oops. Indeed. I’m also not even third, but fourth. My bad.

I was last…you had a 2nd place for drivability so stayed off the bottom step.

:frowning: