[Main Quest] A game of chicken (Chicken Tax Challenge)

I can not allow ride height changes due to it actually changing handling in beamng (from what i know of).
I could allow deep dish, but do you by chance know if that affects performance in beam?

3300cc only got me 20ish MPG so far

3 Likes

Can i use advanced trim settings to hide the frame or to change it to the basic version? I’m getting some clipping and thought that since the weight won’t change it’d be fine

1 Like

Oh, I see. I don’t play Beamng, so I wasn’t aware that it would affect handling.

1 Like

That’s impressive. I had to lop two cylinders off my build and go to a 4cyl to get within requirements. I also had to use aggressive undersquaring to get near the performance figures I was thinking of. Mpg suffers greatly when quality is lowered in the important places. Drives good on Spa race course, but did it in 4 minutes! Woo go little guy go!

3 Likes

Sure, go ahead. Btw, 4.5 liter engines are possible, retro did some testing.

I‘m settling on a pretty rowdy 2.6 pushrod and an absolutely weightless small pickup.Gonna have the most horrendously rust-prone, unsafe entry known to man

3 Likes

Well we’re allowed two entries so I may need to take a second crack at this.

Side comment on all this…in what universe besides Automation do wider tires IMPROVE mpg?

2 Likes

That is very weird, probably a bug

It’s a known flaw. They are overhauling fuel efficiency calcs right now for a stable 4.2 release.

2 Likes

The 1974 Moravia Koza ute. Based of Moravia’s Jestrab estate, it features an 80hp 1.6l OHV boxer four powering the front wheels through a four speed manual.

9 Likes

Slowly pulling something together for this. Trying to decide if I want to fill the back of my Ishu Eurovan G-L5 with a bunch of junk or not.

I mean, it almost makes 88 horsepower, it’s RWD, it’s OHC, and it’s painted in Plum Crazy.

So, yeah, that’s the cute little Ishu Eurovan. It’s a shitbox, and if the 5 cylinder engine doesn’t blow up on the first lap, it’s a victory.

4 Likes

Side topic but hopefully useful - the workshop picked up a large amount of text/font mods lately and really spiced things up (big thanks to the effort of the maker of those).

2 Likes

1974 IP RUGGER

The Rugger minitruck is one of the oldest nameplates in the IP lineup. In 1974, the fourth (or fifth, depending on how you count) generation was released. Both technically and design wise an evolution of its predecessor, but things like the new optional DX package with a more luxurious exterior and interior, power front disc brakes, and the optional 1.8 litre OHC inline four, made it more refined and passenger car like than its predecessors. The fourth generation Rugger was produced until 1979, and is to this date the most produced generation of the IP Rugger.

10 Likes

HAIKATSU MOTORS LIMITED PRESENTS

THE 1974 HAIKATSU ALCERON ERA 200

AND

THE 1974 HAIKATSU KUSO DELUXE

BOTH EQUALLY UNREADY TO FACE ANYTHING THEY COME ACROSS

THE ALCERON

First released in 1972 the Alceron is a small, lightweight truck based off of the Certo coupe, with 4WD and higher, more rugged suspension. In 1974 the “ERA” American import was released, that featured exclusive RWD and a smaller, more efficient 4-pot engine. The ERA saw decent success, not as much success as the regular Alceron, which was favoured by most enthusiasts for the 6-Cylinder and the 4WD, but the ERA was still enjoyed thoroughly. The first-generation Alceron was produced up to 1988, and the ERA was produced up until 1990.

THE KUSO

The Kuso was a small van based on the sedan of the same name, produced from 1962 to 1975 with one or two minor facelifts thoughout it’s lifetime. The Kuso, by 1974, was horribly outdated, despite a new facelift and engine it was really showing it’s age. However, sales were still going because of it’s low price and easy ability to modify, meaning that many Kuso’s were turned into homemade mobile homes, and some were even converted into food trucks.

9 Likes

Keep in mind that i still need to rulecheck them, so i might still need to put some extra rules on it due to the drag.

alright

1 Like

Hi everyone, did a batch of car checking. If i have not sent you a message about your car being illegal, it is legal. Btw, @Knugcab Have i received your car? If not, i’ll be waiting and if you have, could you resend it?

No, not yet, I will check if there is any small adjustments I have to do.

2 Likes

Gonna post at least one car later on today. Is tonight’s stream going to feature these trucks?

1 Like