[Main Quest] A game of chicken (Chicken Tax Challenge)

The stream times are on the 17th of April at 2 pm PST, then the 24th at the same time for round 2 and possibly a third round which would have to be planned if we need it.

Probably not.

3 Likes

Twitch Normal stream today, come join if you wanna meet brad and maybe discuss some stuff live

Are we allowed to submit vehicles that appear to have been modified aftermarket (assuming, of course, that it still fits all the other rules)?

1 Like

Yes.

1974 ARMOR EXPRESS

I was able to fit a pushrod V6 in it. Come get it while it’s hot!

7 Likes

Cool! Very creative with the happy face pizza.

I was able to get a 3.1L SOHC V6 in an el-camino type body to 18mpg, with quite a bit more power than I thought (like 148hp and lots of torque), and that one is looking great so far. I started with a v8 but just couldn’t make 18mpg happen.

Anyway awesome work

4 Likes

Submission #2

Floyd Motor Co Mallard Deluxe V6

135HP 2.9L fire-breathing OHV lump. Does surprisingly well in Beam, like loves to drift carelessly but with huge sustained angles on Nurburgring, fun for a choked out mid-70’s V6. Lights in the bumper mean you can actually use the tailgate up or down. Landau roof and tonneau cover are Deluxe options.

I miss Ray Tracing.

9 Likes

Another batch done. Again, if i have not told you about your car being illegal, it is legal. @voiddoesnotknow Both of your cars are legal now btw

3 Likes

I always make the same mistake with text. If i havent told you about your car being illegal, it is legal. Sorry if i confused anyone!

My other submission:

1974 ARMOR BRUTE

A cooler in the back and a cb radio… what more could you need in 1974? Power… it needs power.

7 Likes
But wait, there's more!

Clearly, you can’t have a 70’s truck challenge without at least one custom van, right? So introducing the '74 Markley Vagbond “Vantasy” half ton van. Powered by a 200 cubic inch V6 engine, it comes with a host of period correct modifications such as Crager five spoke wheels, side exit exhaust, fender flares, tube grill with custom rectangular lights, roof spoiler, window louvers, and a oh so groovy paint job.

15 Likes

That’s killer. I look at that and hear Frankenstein by Edgar Winter immediately.

2 Likes

what’s the body you used for it? I absolutely love it

2 Likes

It’s a mod body, I think it’s called American 60’s sedan or something like that. Comes in a bunch of different sizes and configurations, it’s modeled after a Rambler.

2 Likes

You’ve got a few hours left to enter, if you have a car please send it in!
EDIT: Closed!

3 Likes

It’s been a hectic time, so I’ve only got one submission ready.

Presenting the MacDuff Courier, a light van powered by a 2495cc i4 producing 131hp.

It’s quite a peppy little thing to potter around in. Flat cap and a dram of whisky are optional.

5 Likes

And we are live! Twitch

2 Likes

That was round 1! Sorry for the slow pace, but stuff will speed up drastically in the next few rounds.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, sorry for the silence, but the next round will start later today. I most likely wont be able to inform everyone exactly when it starts, so stay tuned. Also, we will be messing with a slightly new layout for the challenges, so that might show up this round too.

2 Likes

Another round over! Results for that round coming soon. Next round is on sunday, and i’ll keep everyone informed on the BBR. Also, voting for the next main quest is coming soon too.

2 Likes