[Main Quest] A game of chicken (Chicken Tax Challenge)

Hello everyone, sorry for being silent again. Was in the hospital. Luckily im back. Anyways, next round is probably later today at the same time, so stay tuned.

3 Likes

15 to 20 minutes and we will be live.
EDIT: Live!

2 Likes

Also, here is the vote for the next main quest. Trying something new out. Vote if you can!

EDIT: Completely forgot to both post the link and results. Here they are.

Seems like the IP Rugger is pretty fast after all, had not expected that with its little inline 4.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, final round should start soon at the same time. 10 mins or so, i’ll keep you all updated

EDIT: Live, and the finale! Twitch

And that was the challenge! I’ll post the full results with points and times soon. Thanks everyone for participating, and the BBR should be posted soon! (Sorry for being so slow with stuff recently, i really have to focus on my health.

1 Like

Here are the full results! Congrats to @GassTiresandOil on his 1-2, @Maverick74 on his 2nd (Tie), Doubletrouble on his 3rd, Vampire82/Tofik on his 4th and oyorf and @Lanson on 5th!

Let me leave you all on a final note.
The Armor Motors look a lot like American cars, don’t they? Almost nothing beats the home market.
You need some Big Balls to compete.

Coming soon

The full excel file is in the discord if anyone is wondering.

5 Likes

New challenge! Check it out if you can. [SIDE QUEST] The Big Balls Run ('84 Edition) AUTOBEAM