[MAIN QUEST AUTOBEAM] The Magazine (2015 Starter Cars)

You’ll probably get a better chance of that in the moonshining challenge, so i’d save that for that lmao

1 Like

Well, it won’t be a good car, but I managed to make it legal. Plus, it was sort of interesting to see which quality sliders really are worth using, and which ones don’t provide a benefit at all.

2 Likes

Ah, not every car has to be good. Just dont put up your expectations

2 Likes

Given the era in which this quest is set, the use of a three-way catalytic converter of any kind should be mandatory.

2 Likes

Good point. I’ll put that in
EDIT: Did it

2 Likes

The dew shining challenge! Go check it out, it’ll be running next to this one

Hows it going with everyones cars?

Slowly, but 2015 styling is out of my comfort zone. But it’s likely to be a nice little bundle of chaos.

2 Likes

Hey there,

I found I was able to squeak by on the “150” marker, with some tweaks.

This is my submission. It’s NOT a Porsche

It’s got a 2.4L Flat 4, and drives pretty darn good on Beam as far as I can tell. I know BradLee likes to drive interior-view, so I’ll work on an interior and repost the file if I can get it out in time.

1 Like

Now I have to ask, if your wheelbase is 2.4m - can you use a 2 litre engine (1 litre per full metre) or a 2.4 litre (fractions of a metre count)?

1 Like

Fractions count. Also, @Lanson love the car!

2015 Mara Paragon 2.3 SE44 by N7 Hangar

Base car lore (if anyone cares)

Tuning company N7 Hangar took the base Paragon and improved a number of things for touge style events.

Bonus points if you can find all exterior design easter eggs (that go with the name).

Interior

3 Likes

M. Spielh approves. Who knows knows.

Looks like i forgot to specify that this challenge is on 4.2, i’ll do it for both currently running challenges

1 Like

SYN 54R
I’m going to be honest, I don’t really have an inspiration for an ad so I’m just going to show random photos with some buzzwords thrown around.

Wow, look at how :sparkles: vogue :sparkles: this car is. Just look at the :sparkles: organic :sparkles: beauty of this car.

This car is so :sparkles: chic :sparkles: and :sparkles: modern :sparkles:

These photos of the interior are just so :sparkles: twenty-first century :sparkles: and… you get the point

It’s an okay hatchback. It’s kind of fast, but pretty much just a regular hatchback.
Buy it Now

3 Likes

Ok, you guys really like this body dont ya lmao. Not my style of styling, but its good

So if my car has 2.5 wb and turbo in it, max I can use is a 2.0L engine?

2 Likes

Yes, exactly

2 Likes

Ah, the joys of getting a new car.

You walk in with excitement. “I’m getting a V8 with a supercharger in some cool two-door coupe, and I’m going to go fast!”

That quickly turns to dread as you realize that most of the cars you can afford come with V6 engines, 4 cylinders, or worse, the dreaded three cylinder engine. Sure, some have turbos, but… You know you’re going to get laughed at if you show up at the track with a 1.0L I3 with the world’s cutest tiny turbo on it.

You want something sporty.

Now, we can already hear the groans from here. “It’s cute, not sporty.”

What if we told you that it’s not an inline engine?

That it’s turbocharged?

And that you have more cylinders than some supercars have?

This is the Kasivah Vyrada GT16. In the maker’s native language, Vyrada means “Violent Wind” or, more loosely, “Storm.” With a transverse mounted 1.5 liter turbocharged V16, this little spicy thunderbolt will surprise the competition.

2 Likes

Practicality 10