|Main Quest| The BBB |AutoBeam|

I’ll give you the permission to send it to me on saturday, since i’ll be exporting the cars on that day anyways. Allowing everyone to do it would probably be too much work though, since i do a lot of extra stuff before exporting (Screenshots, stats, etc.). This might change to everyone though, due to me forgetting that there was a car tour on sunday. I’ll update you guys on that.

Alright, thanks Dj, I’ll send in my sh!tbox then. I hope to see what the rest brings up.

1 Like

People really dont like my Firestick huh. Here is what Johhny Di BetterDeals recommends.

I mean, look at how many Firesticks he has in the background! And its recommended at number 2!

Its like buying a car off Wish.

1 Like

Well you got the idea right, thats for sure.

so the Engine Scale is ok but others not?

2 Likes

You can do them if you like, though unless necessary i prefer them not being touched. I dont want to see cars with engines in the front but visually the engine in the rear (that happend before). Just dont go too far. Could someone also inform me if it changes beams? I dont know.

Swanson 112

Almost new! 196 1982 registration, just 200420 miles, two previous owners. 150 hp custom tuned turbo engine, runs a little rough. Race preppep, perfect for Gentleman Club Racing!
Beam handling verdict 7/10 no tip

We also found this at the back corner:

Fartburg Kink

Hand built Custom Turbo! Almost as fast as the V8 version!
Beam handling verdict 0/10 would bin

Price levels definitly under 9000!
Only at Ludvig’s Junkyard

6 Likes
Come on down to Crazy Chet's Used Auto and Salvage for all your budget race car needs! Today I have a couple of beauties for you folks! Straight out of jolly old England, how about this lovely Cambridge Wyvern coupe? Sure, it could use a little body work here and there, but with a V6 and a four speed it's bound to be a banging good ride! And it's sure to make a splash with it's in your face attitude!

Or perhaps that’s not your style? You need something bigger, more American, more in time with the go-go 80’s? Say no more! Fresh on the lot we have this Markley Sovereign limozeen! What more can impress than shear excess? A seven liter V8 ought to get you where you need to go in a hurry

Both of these darling rides can be yours for $9,000! Yes, you heard me right folks, $9,000! At these prices they aren’t likely to stick around! So come on down to Crazy Chet’s Used Auto and Salvage. Head east out of town, take a left at the intersection and you’re there!

8 Likes

1980 Sokudo Ajairu SRi Turbo

Once a rather boring hatchback, this little japanese grocery getter was modified by a teenager with little money and questionable taste, to rip on the track during trackdays and wake the whole neighborhood up at night.

Most of the money was sunk into the engine, taken from a totaled car, this 1.9L I4 was modified with a massive turbocharger slapped on it, making 230 horsepower all going to the front wheels with the help of a limited-slip differential and a 5 speed manual, and today it can be yours, for just 8990$!

Not your style? No problem!

1968 Falcon Toreador V8

This compact american pickup truck has definitely seen better days, having multiple dents, broken lights a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶l̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶, it lived most of it’s life being used to haul s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶n̶ car parts around, don’t be scared by the looks though!

Under the hood sits a big ol’ 5.8L Pushrod V8, with some minor upgrades like performance headers and an obnoxiously loud exhaust, giving this truck 300hp and plenty of torque, sent to the ground with the help of a 4 speed transmission and rear wheel drive, all this for just 9000$!

5 Likes

If i can get a car done by the end of the 13th (today) my time zone that’s ok?

2 Likes

Yeah, the time deadline is your timezone, since i’ll only see em when i wake up anyways.

bbb_van_halen___eruption.car (29.1 KB)
bbb_1999___prince.car (31.2 KB)

The most important events of 1982 were both music and hair-related. Introducing the Prince 1999 and the Van Halen. Both bargains will rock your face off with unreasonable-for-1982-acceleration on account of a straight 5 and a pseudodiesel. Luxuriate inside Prince, as the rich purple rains pleasure on you, or bring your friends, tight pants, and hairspray for a rampage in the Van Halen.

3 Likes

Entries close in 2 hours, unless you have proof that you already had a car before that, or i gave you permission! Due to the number of entries (absolutely insane ratio of views to entries), i may have to eliminate a few cars after the first round, if thats fine by you guys.

One of the organizers asked me to post their cars here, so here they are. Mr Beans Crippling Meth Addiction above, Brockwood Climax below.

3 Likes

Merry and Terry surprise Jerry at the Autodealer and they tell him that all his friends pitched in and instead of one car, he will get two! Garry, the dealer of the “very used and weird cars section” of Winthorpe Motors welcomes them all.
The only catch is that Merry and Terry will choose the cars for him.

This one is a proper racecar, begins Garry, with a real race engine, an Inline 5 without turbo, because everyone knows real race cars must have 5 cylinders. Offcourse proper racecars have loads of HP, but that’s expensive which is why this car is called the Donkey and to make it under budget, some cuts were made on the engine, hense the name Cheap Ass I5 on the side of the car. Sounds perfect, says Merry.

Look at what found! Screams Terry from across the room. It’s like they took a Mini body and built something to go race on Pikes Peak.
Yeah, that’s pretty much what happened, says Garry. Late one Friday evening in the 1978 the engineering team wanted to do exactly that and due to some “evidence” they had from that night about some influent executive, the project Minion got the go ahead. With one catch, it couldn’t cost more that 9k. It’s a 1.7 I4 Turbo engine with very wide slick tires and proper aero package. You’ll only crash this one once though, you won’t get a change to try again.

3 Likes

Entries are closed! Unless you got permission to enter a car later, or have proof of an already done car, that is.

Ignore all the colors, that’s just me noting what pages i still have to do for the video. White means that i have not done them yet. Once i have done that, i will start testing the cars today.

Now we hope that my drive cable doesn’t have a stroke.

(I have done all the styling points already btw, that’s to the right. Cut it out)

Updated, only waiting on HappyFireBall. I’ll drive the cars before it gets sent though.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, i may delay the video 1 day. I recorded all of the runs and have all the times, though i do still need to convert the replays to mp4s (which is going to be a lot of work). I dont want to take out too much energy, since tommorow is my first school day in a year, and i already went to a car show today. Is that ok? Also, my voice is really not up for it today.

3 Likes

Alright. I really dont wanna do this, but i might have to delay the video one day. Again. Im really not dependable am i.
Anyways, i’ll try to post it tonight, but im having some issues, physically, technically, and mentally.

3 Likes

It’s alright, take your time. Your well-being should be prioritized, and if that means we have to wait; we will.

2 Likes