Mille Monti 1953 [PROCESSING]

Please delete, that would be great. I didn’t get a chance to look at the window. It just prompts that it’s already submitted.

Thanks for your hard work and organizing the event.
I love your YouTube channel!

I deleted it. Please try to answer again. If it is not possible, please send a direct message here on the forums. Thanks!

Hey @Der_Bayer when will the numbers be added to our cars? or will the numbers only appear in the video?

3 Likes

My lord the quality of these pictures is other worldy

8 Likes

only people who entered may vote?

considering you need to enter your car’s 80-120km/h acceleration, I would say yes

4 Likes

Yes, that’s the idea. The reason is: I don’t want the vote to be skewed by somebody trying to get their whole family vote with 10 for their own car and with 1 point for all others :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Have you ever see a parent that hates eveyone except yourself?

2 Likes

Missing Cars Design Vote (Part 7)

The final 3 missing cars have been added to the vote in their separate spreadsheet. Please vote in Part 7 as well: MM53 - Corso d'Eleganza (Part 7)

8 Likes

I’m almost concerned about my vote not being counted because of the method chosen for verification. But maybe that’s just my fault for submitting such an awful car. :stuck_out_tongue:

Got to say, @Der_Bayer did an amazing job on the pictures. Some of the designs were seems before here but they look much better on the voting picture.

5 Likes

indeed, my car looks completely different after those pictures, im definitely saving them, they look really great

Just wondering what happen if I happen put wrong number can I request to delete my vote and vote again? I think I put wrong number

This is also why you dont put your vote right away when you’re dead tired/half asleep

Wrong number for a vote or for the validation? If it is just the validation, now I know that you put in the wrong value. So don’t worry.

I’m just now realizing that only one of the high definition pictures of my car actually made it in, unless I’m blind :sweat_smile:

Meh, in this case Google Drive is a pain. I will try to fix it again.

1 Like

number for validation, thanks for confirmation :smiley:

“Enter 80-120 km/h acceleration of your car”

Car has top speed of 119 km/h

35 Likes

I think your image made it in fine, but you are not sorting alphabetically (it is not done by default). Try sorting alphabetically and you’ll find it. Most of the image files were uploaded in alphabetical order so they look alphabetically sorted but this is not the case

Nice car by the way:)

2 Likes

Last Missing Car Design Vote

Unfortunately I have to open one more sheet for a missing car (proof exists that it was built before the deadline). Please consider voting for this one as well, it will be very quick :slight_smile:

From now on, no more missing or incorrectly submitted cars will be added. It has been a week to let me know about missing cars already, so doors are really really shut now.

Thank you for all the votes in the other parts! The amount of votes is overwhelming and will give us a robust overall result for the Corso d’Eleganza!

13 Likes