Miuytomorto Automobile Company (abandoned again)

Hey! Look at me! I managed to create the next Block Motors!

3 Likes

Introducing: The OSCAR 7 hybrid car.

Now with the all new Miuytomorto-approved Damicus 57 V8 engine, pulling in a whopping 550 hp. (and working aside the Miuytomorto-made PROJT-BTRY77, a battery the equivalent of 400 laptops, and charged by the solar panel spoiler)

The rear reminds me a bit of a Beetle … with an air brake.

4 Likes

It looks like your engine has race headers and/or intakes, which aren’t practical for production cars, and a crude mechanical injection system with only one intake, which hurts efficiency. And the rear end looks odd, to say the least.

Edit: I understand what you are aiming for… I would also like to see a street-legal version of it. And while I’m at it, I want more details on this track monster. I just wish it were more economical, for practicality’s sake.

At least you’ve gone for a pushrod V8, but in this day and age it should be of the modern OHV type.

I’m not making no efficient production car. I’m making a race car.

P.S The back end gives it personality!

I believe you would find that efficient race cars win in any serious automation races. The struggle for fuel economy alone is a huuuuge challenge in BRC or AMWEC for example. More so in Survival of the Fittest, if anybody recalls the first stage of the first SOF XD

3 Likes

i’m struggling to see how a Pushrod, single intake MFI V8 is revolutionary.

I’m struggling to see how complaining about it when the car is already made is helping anything.

You could see it as an inspiration to rework the car, bring an upgraded trim :wink:

1 Like

not compalining at all, just wondering.

I like the idea of it. The OSCAR 7 SynthTurbo, maybe?

You can’t just assume i’m going to put it in some racing competition like it’s a rally car or something.

Complaining.

Also, it said that the car was revolutionary; not the engine.

And, is that a Dale on your profile picture? :wink:

Well you did say it was a race car, it would be sensible to assume its going to enter a racing competition

Anyways, is there something lore wise that makes the OSCAR revolutionary?

1 Like

To answer your question of what makes the OSCAR 7 revolutionary.

You see the weirdly shaped spoiler? Well, the spoiler is actually a solar panel.

So, it’s a solar hybrid. Lore wise.

The Grant Co. Janus: The ultimate luxury experience.

NOTE: Suicide doors optional.

Now with the custom-made Damicus 438 RetroV8. (Modern edition optional)

More features included with the package:

In-car refrigerator

Screens in every seat (Seats are leather)

Built in DVD and Blu-Ray player (Top-of-the-line)

EVERYTHING ELSE THAT’S COOL AND LUXURIOUS AND STUFF

In short “It is a racecar” is an excuse for the outdated engine design. Got it!

Why do you care if the engine is outdated? As long as it does the intended task at hand, it’s no big deal.

Lore wise, it’s pretty much baby’s first race car.

We’re asking questions about the newly released car. The answers are not logical or adequate, we follow up with questions. The result? Well

“In car news : Today the spokesman for Miuytomorto replied to multiple automotive news sites’ questions about their new hybrid car’s engineering details, saying “why do you care?””

6 Likes

I think the issue @AidenPearce9000 is we don’t know your lore. Are you a retro company? If so that’s ok, be a retro company. Are you a luxury brand? Then make the best car possible. The issue is right now I think what most of us see is just shitty 70s engines in modern cars for no reason. Unless you are going for retro there is basically no reason to use carbs in 2017.

1 Like

The thing too is if you are trying to be a retro company the cars don’t look retro, they just look like generic 2000s cars with big block carbs.

1 Like