MLC 1 (completed, MLC 2 is up)

im not busy creating, but my thrust ssc is broken with wheels cannot control after turning for one time only

This isn’t the first time this car has been submitted but I think it’s half-decent enough that Kalan might approve:

The VME Valkyrie Tricolor Works Phoenix is a limited-edition version of the fourth-generation Valkyrie modified by the external tuning house Tricolor Works, to celebrate the true rebirth of the muscle car now that the kinks of catalytic conversion and efficiency tuning have been worked out after the crisis. It features an upgraded interior, a partially handbuilt 5.4L DOHC V8 with per-cylinder fuel injection producing 410hp, bespoke sport suspension, a top speed of 183mph, and 0-62 in 5.3 seconds.

3 Likes

Please pay attention! Many of you have made a misstep that could cause your car’s rating may be strongly downgraded. If you guess what it is, you can resend the concept to me.

Resubmit is available only one time, and cannot include a radically modified concept.

Just to clarify, is the misstep you’re referring to a violation of the rules that will get a car disqualified from the competition if it’s not resubmitted?

No, the car is involved in any case, there will be no emissions into the trash bin. In your case, you can not touch anything, because you have done the project, relatively speaking, according to Feng Shui.

If the participant does not notice anything strange, he can leave everything as it is. After all, the idea is that you can build any machine, but it is important that it suits me by character.

Say hello to the 1992 Vercruz Luxury in America Minivan!

This particular model is called Hey Cousin! Let’s Go Driving. Not to be confused with the Sun’s Hot, Fridge’s Cold minivan, or with the Ballin’ Jacuzzi model.

The car has been given a stylish, yet contemporary and unique color. The V6 engine gives it BIG American power, like the Chevy Spark. The front wheel drive layout allows for fun and responsive handling, like the Ford E-Series.

In the back we have a massive glass… Dome? Thingy. Inside the glass thingy we have the world’s largest bowling ball.

There are chairs inside so you can look at the bowling ball and wave at people while your chauffeur is chauffeuring you around town.

In the front we have very unique thing going on. The passenger seat was removed to make room for the door to the bowling ball. The only remaining seat is the drivers seat, which was designed to give you the plush comfort of Chevrolet Express.

And you might ask, don’t you get lonely in there? All your friends are looking at the bowling and you are forced to drive alone. The asnwer is no. Because the Hey Cousin! Let’s Go Driving model comes with Gary the Rubber Duck!

He will silently judge you.

17 Likes

1963 Primus Iratus CS

So, tomorrow the 23rd at 06:29 to noon Los Angeles time, the Challenge closes.

At that time, I will message some clarifying orders about criterions features for compiling the score.

1998 VCV ESCAPADE

6 Likes

1955 Scrunkly Sprout 250

scrunkly bunkly skrimple scrambo bingo bongo flippy floppy

scrunk

15 Likes

looks like a betterdeals competitor

1997 Thrust SSC

Nothing is more perfect than this, this car have over 1k mph and never late at your house to meet girlfriend, never late at groceries, and even a soccer practice!
history : Thrust SSC (Thrust SuperSonic Car) is a British jet car that holds the world land speed record. [It was developed by Richard Noble, Glynne Bowsher, Ron Ayers, and Jeremy Bliss] [The car is part of the permanent collection at the Coventry Transport Museum in Coventry, England]

Thrust SSC achieved the world land speed record on October 15, 1997, when it reached a speed of 1,228 km/h (763 mph). [This made it the first land vehicle to officially break the sound barrier] [The car is approximately 16.5 meters (54 feet) long, 3.7 meters (12 feet) wide, and weighs nearly 10 tons][It was powered by two afterburning Rolls-Royce Spey turbofan engines, which are used in the British version of the F-4 Phantom II jet fighter]

Thrust SSC’s record-breaking run took place in the Black Rock Desert in Nevada, United States. [The car burned around 18 liters/second (4.0 Imperial gallons/second or 4.8 US gallons/second) of fuel during its record speed run]. [The fuel consumption was approximately 4,850 liters/100 km (0.06 mpg-imp; 0.05 mpg-US) [The car operated at around 12% efficiency at its record speed]

[After setting the record, Thrust SSC and its predecessor Thrust2 were relocated to the Biffa Award Land Speed Record Gallery at the Coventry Transport Museum]

3 Likes

It’s so pleasant that we can extend August in such a wonderful way! The review will consist of several competitions, and where in the course of running the whole route, the winner will be chosen! He will be granted the right to spend his own MLC at a time convenient to him, however I definitely think a participant should refuse from his role if he doesn’t have time to organise the start of the competition within a month.
That’s why I reckon right to set a gentleman’s agreement that a delayed decision can’t last longer than 1 week. After 2 weeks have elapsed, the right to host the next Challenge finally passes to the 2nd Champion, and onwards by queue, until a burning Enthusiast is found. In the most extreme case, the gap between the end of the previous round and the start of the next round can be 3 weeks.

Block of compilation of a complete review. It so happend, if there are no participants, the winner may be that one who has quite weak build, and in case of new rivals they will have to squeeze, and accordingly, the scale expressing the set criterions of requirements to the model, may be graded, that is, become more complicated. As I initially messaged, this is a subjective challenge, and some things may seem unfair because the presenter wanted it himself. This means that some subjective factor may be decisive for getting the cup. However, I’ve noticed that the more clarifying specifics there are proposed, the easier it is to allocate places, because it’s easy to found that there are several winners and completely not clear, who must borrow the best position. Therefore, when I comparing cars of different classes, I had to evaluate them inside the class, as it is not right to arrange a contention between them.

Expect presentations of the models properties in the upcoming reviews!

Your vehicle came in two hours and 34 minutes late, all right, that’s accepted too.

i submitted when the title is still says entries open

Unfortunately I can not to see the body of the 1955 Scrunkly Sprout 250. Probably it car was designed in an older version of the game. And if I can not revise it, I will have to leave it out.

here is the body for it

Good, your tuxedo fits.

Now I feel a bit like I am in a parallel reality, experiencing the Mandela effect, because scientists from the CERN laboratory have discovered and changed the reality we were living in. And another oddity is the replacement of the word smoking by tuxedo. However, this is just a myth.

Game number 1:

Simple Degustator’s Assessment

According to the simple assessment the Marica won, but challenge continues.

Attention: as the Automation does not reflect the correct dimensions, length, wheelbase parameters are not taken into account!

Obvious inconsistencies:

::signal_strength: The Escapade city minivan has the dimensions of a Renault Duster,

whereas its indicative dimensions – Volkswagen Caravelle:

L5006, W1904, H1970, WB3076.

::signal_strength: The Iratus car is so small that even ordinary 66 cm bicycle tyres with big difficulty are placed into the arches. The interior is so small that only a child can fit in it.

::stop_sign: The height of the car – recordly 112 cm.

Still, it is better to compare the dimensions of the car with its concept, because the projecting turns out to be more accurate, and else you will have to assemble the project at random.

Therefore, @Happyhungryhippo and @Knugcab must set the length factor of your model from what is represented in the game, this will determined your position.

Comparison photos

The microbus GAZel Next 2.7 MT5 having a length of 609 cm is marked in red

Iratus together with shosser at 64 cm wheels, a city track bike with Automation ready proportions, and a man adapted to the dimensions of the shosser bike.

A discourse about criteria for pony car - background information

A block of criteria for assessing a pony car - which no one has done, so the information is just for relative calculations.

As a basis for a brutal coupe, I’ve laid down the standard 2013 Ford Mustang 302 boss, which is the one that best suits me. I’ve seen the latest generations several times in my city, including in convertible bodywork, so I can visualize it.

So that player who would use this body as a basis would have little bit to revise the front part, and remove the upturned rear effect to make it look less like a pony car and more like something racing or representative. I know this effect is hard to fix, but something had to be curved to make it better. To make it appearance look more similar to the fuselage of a rotor-engined fighter plane. Maybe that would have required a slight extending of body at several inches.

So it would have to be more brutal and more solid at the same time. I mean unpredictable. So that the driver can choose his driving manner, sharp or calm, and nobody gets angry about it. I know that because of constructive defects many cars cannot provide this, in special cases - because of wrong design of appearance.

I’m not a fan of the now fashionable aggressive design and Korean style of lights. It seems to me that by drawing a multitude of lines and making them sharp, piled up them on each other, designers are trying to hide their mistakes, because of which on the market the car may be not to purchase. But now that fashion has equalled everyone, it’s hard to figure out what is really cool and what is fake.

While Russians only pray for this car - and this is a fact - and in case of purchase - then to nurture and cherish, Americans it is more than available for riding and disassembly analysis in further. :rofl:

And it has 476 cm long, – or 187 inches.

187 cm wide, – 74 inches – which is not bad either.

138 cm high, – 54.5 inches – as the best compromise between comfort and handling.

I have therefore accepted these dimensions as the ethalone for all ponies.

With a standard roadway width of 3m 75cm, although for me the norm is 4.5 - 5 metres, it should be able to place all types of traffic that we see today, and most importantly it should be easy to drive, without torture. So I am not implying economy about it. In addition, it becomes much more possible to separate on a corner without slowing down traffic, or to rush through between lanes - which happens anyway, even with narrow roads. I also think it’s perfectly normal to dig underground passages everywhere, or install elevated bridges to completely minimize contact with pedestrians.

what

4 Likes