MLC3: Oh no, not again (now judging no way!)

i really don’t understand what the text is saying, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but.

2 Likes

i know what it says (not telling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

2 Likes

I know what it says too, it’s written right there!

…I just don’t understand what it means :D

2 Likes

9 Likes
I'm so so so so so so so so so so SO sorry for this

MLC3 JUDGING:
some bus by @LS_Swapped_Rx-7

:blush:

FUN FACT: Lotto doesn’t use Tiktok

8 Likes

The wheels on the bus goes…oh crap! :frowning:

2 Likes

mmmmmm ymuumy yummy tasaTY deliciuos scrumdiddiyldtumpions bus metal :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

4 Likes

5 Likes

MLC tradition to disappear without a trace for a while it’s fine

Good god everything’s getting held up help me

4 Likes

But did he die from alcohol poisoning, or are they still waiting for information about the car?

I will take things into own hands then

2 Likes

My Loving Fox

river overlook

lotto

@lotto77

Style: Many attractive muscl
Concept: Handsome, fogx?!!?! What!

1 wrong decisions

Why!?!? They are handsom?! Unfair! Chose God them over me? Why!
Lotto is rapid fast with very 1.2 horsepower, power to weight very good!
Unfortunate power is not enough for transport 500kg of tea safely.

Why is the dog smoking! It will have lung damage in 2 weeks. Who burned it with anchor behind ear
Those will go to hell who burn Lotto. Like Senator Reese.

The earth is round, but this human will prove that it is. Why? 1.2 horsepower enough to beat world. But there is problem! Lung damage from smoke confetti! Lotto will fight with many strength and fight, but lung damage prevent travel round earth fast enough to defeat.
But Hilbert has alchohol damage! He almost did. I believe in lottery.

Lottery must stop confetti and graffiti and confetti and walk round earth to find out if round and round over again. On other stamps, Lottery was seen entering into How You Feels. How is possible with lung damage! I do not know, misery of universe found out by Einstein.

Lottery finds peace in time, of difficult, very difficult. We wish you best. Time must be taken for quality information on car and bomb.
But please stop smoke confetti, it is very unethical for lung and damag,e invinteor of body. Fox does not enjoy smoking. Firefox must travel round ball earth to prove, muskrat will not do for you. Artificial Stupidity may be used. Why? I do not know. Humorous failurees!

11 Likes

bild

6 Likes

whatz iz thiz

1 Like

Lotto Review

3 Likes

:pensive:

4 Likes

lotto has died due to the arrival of MLC4

i stuffed him in the back of the van

1 Like