Monster Machines Challenge

this is a automation monster truck design ranking contest where you build a replica, parody, or a monster truck of your own

Rules:

Year must be from 1982 to 2020

must have tyres that look the most to 66 inch wheels
(if you want you can make bigger wheels if you wan’t to build something similar to Bigfoot 5)

independent suspension is not allowed

engine needs to be bigger than 5 litres

modern trucks must be built with tube frame chassis
(doesn’t matter if it’s a ride truck and if you don’t wan’t to do it harder just place roll cages on top of each other)

you can replicate real monster trucks if you want but if you wan’t to be more creative you can also create your own custom truck

3d custom bodies (for example a bull or dog bodies) are accepted.

deadline starts in august 20th

for upload a truck to the contest just answer this forum with your build or dm me on discord the results will be another forum or an answer to this post

my discord account is Aceman0717 if you wanna dm me

2 Likes

Well, interesting challenge. Though I can’t help wondering what the judging criterias will be, when the deadline will be, if it is a challenge where driving in Beam will be factored in or not, if engineering will be judged or only styling, and so on…

1 Like

sorry i forgot to do that

well fixed it

so something like this, but with 8 hours worth of tube chassis building?

Just want to make sure were on the same page before I devote the time to building the tubing.

3 Likes

yeah. also if you wan’t to save time just download rollcages and mix them together

2 Likes

Gasmea, fuck yeah !!

5 Likes

That one’s based on an SUV body (much like the real-life Grave Digger was) - I wouldn’t be surprised if anyone tried to create a Grave Digger replica for this challenge.

grave digger is a panel van

Yeah right, I was actually thinking about the “Liberator” from GTA V (while mistaking it for the “Marshall” in San Andreas which is actually a pick-up), and it’s also a panel van.
Nevertheless I’m not sure I’m gonna go with this one, I desperately want to make a Monster 2CV…

you must submit your trucks right now, it’s getting late

doing this now cause I might have a chance!

Fully done chassis with my truck! “Above The Law”

66in tire, 2018 model, all solid axles, fully done tube frame and chassis, and a custom humvee body

5 Likes

and here is just the chassis for some double checking

5 Likes

If this man doesn’t win, I’d be amazed.

Deadline extended to september 10th due to lack of submissions